Hi guys. What do you think about this idea?  
I wanted to create a mod for myself about police brutality, on the basis of LCPDFR . With free police brutality, wartime laws and curfew.
It had to combine style of work of riot police of the former USSR, it really looks brutally. However, to fit it into the Liberty City universe, I had to come up with a prehistory background: 
"In 2019, the coalition of China, Russia, North Korea and Iran completely controlled the eastern coast of the U.S.  To maintain lawful order in the occupied territories, a police unit was established.  It received the name CIVIL PROTECTION. It consisted of veterans of special units of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the former USSR and the Russian Federation". 

Also, to create atmospheric, I took some sounds from Half-Life 2. 

Video of mod: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7rTUxBYfSY 

mvd.png

Edited by BOZDO

Holy crap dude this sounds like a awesome idea ! Would like to download the mod :D.

With this civil protection thing it sounds like a hl2 mod for LCPDFR XD.

Edited by PatrykWinner

CHINESE FORCES 
Homeland: People's Republic of China
Uniform: Digital camouflage "Tibet" with a red armband on arm
Weapons: Police baton/AK-74M 
Vehicle: Military Dongfeng EQ2050/North Korean UAZ 
Speaks: English/Chinese 
Citizens relation: Citizens are loyal 

Chinese forces are represented by servicemen of People's Armed Militia of China (Zhōngguó Rénmín Wǔzhuāng Jǐngchá Bùduì). Experienced police officers who have gained experience in carrying out combat service in the troubled Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, were sent by the Chinese government to occupied Liberty City.  
For the Chinese is profitable create the image of "good guys" and have the best relationship with the local population than the rest forces. They are trying to help the local population, conscientiously performing police functions.
Drunks and detainees are handed over to the North Koreans.

1.png

2.thumb.png.39baf374bb5ffd1e9f401c59d877cffa.png

3.thumb.png.155c61abc61f88766450632c6f76d166.png

4.thumb.png.d9da13fc8de1ecf6a97f8e948fab5bda.png

NORTH-KOREAN FORCES 
Homeland: Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Uniform: Uniform of protective color with a red armband on the sleeve
Vehicle: GAZ-69/Military UAZ 
Speaks: Bad English 
Citizens relation: Citizens Hate 

Servicemen of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the DPRK internal troops, who are on a
duty trip in Liberty City. The most numerous police contingent in the city. They patrol most of the city and the metro.
To serve in occupied America, the North-Korean government conducted selection of candidates only the most dedicated soldiers of the Workers' Party of Korea. It is easy to guess that they have the worst relations with citizens. 
North Korean policemen pay special attention and captiousness to the emigrants from South Korea. 

1.png

2.thumb.png.11e163f26fb925da410252af99868c84.png

3.thumb.png.7019c8abaa70d128c1fb6f70c85e5b72.png

IRANIAN FORCES 
Homeland: Islamic Republic of Iran
Uniform: Uniform of dark green color with a red armband on the sleeve

Vehicle: North-Korean UAZ 
Speaks: Farsi (It is supposed to take voice-over from Arma-2)
Citizens relation: Citizens are neutral 

Servicemen from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (
Sepâh-e Pâsdârân-e Enghelâb-e Eslâmi), seconded in Liberty City. The presence of Iranian forces in America is demonstrative and symbolic, so the Iranian police are reluctant to carry out their duties in the occupied territories. 
In their own opinion, this working trip is something like a "vacation in America". The trip to Liberty City is considered in the Iranian department itself - prestigious, so the places in the staff of the employees were bought in advance, by giving bribes to the  own superiors in Tehran. 
Through the Iranian forces occurs out illegal trafficking in weapons in Liberty City. In addition, the Iranians have good contacts with local Muslims.
Iranians are cruel to the local Hasidic Jews.

1.png

2.png

3.png

RUSSIAN FORCES 
Homeland: Russian Federation
Uniform: Gray urban camouflage with a red armband on the sleeve

Weapons: Police baton/AKS74u/SW MP-10
Vehicle: Military UAZ/ZIL-131/Mercedes Geländewagen 
Speaks: Russian (It is supposed to take combine voice-over from Half-Life 2)
Citizens relation: Citizens are afraid/hate 

The Russian Federation is seriously approaching the selection of police officers sent to the service in occupied United States. Officers have military experience in fighting in the North Caucasus and Eastern Ukraine.
The Russian forces represent a separate division of special forces in Liberty City, which is called "Civil Protection". They are used as the city special forces, when the situation gets out of control and the ordinary police can not cope. 
Russians do not come into contact with the local population. Use firearms without warning. 
Cruelty is explained by the strict adherence to to service instructions and experience of the past. Russian officers, depending on the situation, wear beret, balaclava or protective helmet-mask "Маска-1Щ". 
They are cruel to Ukrainian immigrants, living on "Hove Beach".

1.png

2.thumb.jpg.82376e922fac247252f8db14379ddd11.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.a21fd9cbc81fa77a7985a45256f8b787.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.a7c7d3f4f7490bfc36d49f0dbf97a84c.jpg

Edited by BOZDO

Could you make a Police Uniform from Custos Ped Mod?:

And from Olanovs Beta GTA IV Cops Mod:

http://www.gta-mod-center.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/327-beta-cops/

You should also put Germany as occupators

Edited by Officer GILLETTE ABDI

Here is the Polizeikommissar Officer GILLETTE ABDI

On 8.3.2018 at 9:15 PM, BOZDO said:

NORTH-KOREAN FORCES 
Homeland: Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Uniform: Uniform of protective color with a red armband on the sleeve
Vehicle: GAZ-69/Military UAZ 
Speaks: Bad English 
Citizens relation: Citizens Hate 

Servicemen of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the DPRK internal troops, who are on a
duty trip in Liberty City. The most numerous police contingent in the city. They patrol most of the city and the metro.
To serve in occupied America, the North-Korean government conducted selection of candidates only the most dedicated soldiers of the Workers' Party of Korea. It is easy to guess that they have the worst relations with citizens. 
North Korean policemen pay special attention and captiousness to the emigrants from South Korea. 

1.png

2.thumb.png.11e163f26fb925da410252af99868c84.png

3.thumb.png.7019c8abaa70d128c1fb6f70c85e5b72.png

You can also make a scenario 2019 North Korea and South Korea are united to a Communist Korea Nation

1 hour ago, Officer GILLETTE ABDI said:

You should also put Germany as occupators

Hi. 
Thank you for appreciating my mod. 
Germany today is an ally of the United States and is part of NATO, therefore its being an occupier in the territory of Liberty-City is impossible. 

Very soon I'll post a ready-made assembly for this mod.

5 hours ago, lovkal said:

How come you're not doing it in GTA 5 though?

In fact, I believe that GTAIV is superior to GTA5 in many parameters.

19 hours ago, BOZDO said:

Hi. 
Thank you for appreciating my mod. 
Germany today is an ally of the United States and is part of NATO, therefore its being an occupier in the territory of Liberty-City is impossible. 

Very soon I'll post a ready-made assembly for this mod.

In fact, I believe that GTAIV is superior to GTA5 in many parameters.

No no there's a scenario about end 2018 Merkel and her Cabinet getting exicuted after a military coup started by right wing extremst( those guys are nazis too)russian friendly Bundeswehr Generals and Soliders, and they claimed Germany as German Reich(they leave from the NATO and the EU) and claims more Territories together with Russia and so the German Reich looks like this here(the Black White Red map is the German Reich):

you_call_this_unity_by_arminius1871-da4crn8.thumb.png.d8ae7605ea0cf70248ffd3a1140d8655.png

(This Map is from Arminius)

The German Reich and became be friends and most Powerful Nations of the World. And also Add Turkey, France, Italy, Yugoslavia, Greece as Occupators be cause they are also Allies of Russia and Germany. Don't make the Russians Bad to the Civilians, be cause they should come as Liberators, the Russians are only Cruel to the Crimminals, LGBTI Right Activists, Freemasons(and other Secret Society Organizations), Satanists, Zionists, Homosexuals(also Transsexual peoples), US Soliders, Animal Abusers, and Pedophiles 

The German Wehrmacht Soliders Captured all US Soliders, National Guardists, FIB/FBI and IAA/CIA Agents in Liberty City and Deported the to a Camp in Alderney to hunger them like the Rheinwiesenlager(or called Eisenhower Death Camps) in Germany to Revenge the Wehrmacht Soliders who died in the Rheinwiesenlager

Just only make the Koreans Cruelty and Evil be cause they want make Revenge for the 1950-1953 Korean War 

Instead of Using SW MP10, Let the Irans, Russians, LCPD Officers/Alderney State Troopers use HK MP5

You should also add the normal LCPD Officer(but they are Controlled by the Occupators and the Civil Protections is the new SWAT)

The Guns what the normal LCPD Officers and Alderney State Troopers should use:

•Police Batons

•Glock Pistol

•Mossberg 590 Shotgun or GTA V Shotgun(at Wanted Level 3)

• HK MP 5 Sub Machine Gun (at Wanted Level 4)

• AK 74 Assault Rifle (at Wanted Level 6)

• HK 416 Assault Rifle(only used by Civil Protections and Soliders)

You need also Random Roadblocks with Cops, Civil Protections and Occupators using MP5 and AK 74 

You must also Create Ressistance Fighters

3 hours ago, Officer GILLETTE ABDI said:

Instead of Using SW MP10, Let the Irans, Russians, LCPD Officers/Alderney State Troopers use HK MP5

You should also add the normal LCPD Officer(but they are Controlled by the Occupators and the Civil Protections is the new SWAT)

The Guns what the normal LCPD Officers and Alderney State Troopers should use:

•Police Batons

•Glock Pistol

•Mossberg 590 Shotgun or GTA V Shotgun(at Wanted Level 3)

• HK MP 5 Sub Machine Gun (at Wanted Level 4)

• AK 74 Assault Rifle (at Wanted Level 6)

• HK 416 Assault Rifle(only used by Civil Protections and Soliders)

You need also Random Roadblocks with Cops, Civil Protections and Occupators using MP5 and AK 74 

You must also Create Ressistance Fighters

Unfortunately, due to the peculiarities of the engine, this is impossible.
Representatives of the authorities can use only a certain amount of weapons, which gave them Rockstar.  

That is, if you replace weapons with some, it will change for everyone else. I used a standard set of weapons for countries hostile to America.

2 hours ago, Officer GILLETTE ABDI said:

Which Musics and Sirens(be cause it sounds so funny) do you use for this Video?

First track: unknown author (i find it in internet) 
Second track: Half-Life 2 OST  - City 
Sirena - Combine sirena from Half Life 2

In the former USSR of the late 90's and early 00's used similar sirens.

Edited by BOZDO

4 hours ago, Officer GILLETTE ABDI said:

Do you also will use the Criminal Russia Rage Map Mod?

No. Only Liberty.

6 hours ago, Officer GILLETTE ABDI said:

No no there's a scenario about end 2018 Merkel and her Cabinet getting exicuted after a military coup started by right wing extremst( those guys are nazis too)russian friendly Bundeswehr Generals and Soliders, and the claimed German as German Reich(they Exit the NATO and the EU) and claims more Territories together with Russia and so the German Reich looks like this here(the Black White Red map is the German Reich):

It is sad that there is no map of the Polish city so that we can completely play a similar scenario: D

5 hours ago, BOZDO said:

Unfortunately, due to the peculiarities of the engine, this is impossible.
Representatives of the authorities can use only a certain amount of weapons, which gave them Rockstar.  

That is, if you replace weapons with some, it will change for everyone else. I used a standard set of weapons for countries hostile to America.

First track: unknown author (i find it in internet) 
Second track: Half-Life 2 OST  - City 
Sirena - Combine sirena from Half Life 2

In the former USSR of the late 90's and early 00's used similar sirens.

Ok you need to make a Script and Change in the Scenarios.ide in the Line Police Snipers Replace the Cops in M_Y_SWAT 

3 hours ago, BOZDO said:

No. Only Liberty.

It is sad that there is no map of the Polish city so that we can completely play a similar scenario: D

The Germans can maybe occupate Northern Alderney and Northern Liberty City and There habe now Good Relations to the Poles

On 25.03.2018 at 4:50 PM, Officer GILLETTE ABDI said:

Ok you need to make a Script and Change in the Scenarios.ide in the Line Police Snipers Replace the Cops in M_Y_SWAT 

The Germans can maybe occupate Northern Alderney and Northern Liberty City and There habe now Good Relations to the Poles

Well. Now all the police classes are busy. Remained only the guards who also wear uniforms.
I could put the Germans in their place, if you offer your models.

On 28.3.2018 at 9:29 AM, BOZDO said:

Well. Now all the police classes are busy. Remained only the guards who also wear uniforms.
I could put the Germans in their place, if you offer your models.

You can use custos models:

And Olanovs Beta Cops:

http://www.gta-mod-center.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/327-beta-cops/

And you forgot to add the Syrians as Occupators(be cuz Assad became as Syrian Leader again)

Personally, I really like what you do, but my game modding is barely limited; like always suffer game crash even after few minutes gameplay with almost all cars replaced.

Aside of my IV's game modding, damn, it's so neat and nice to see if it is applied to LCPDFR, and likewise, to add variety of wanted level in IV.

Now, onto the general question:

1. Will the "proposed" mod replace all police ped models (like M_Y_COP or M_Y_SWAT) or just adding them?
  2. Will the "proposed" mod replace all vehicle models (like POLICE, POLICE2) or just adding them (as far as I know, adding vehicles and making the sirens work at the same time only done on ELS-IV v8.5)?
  3. Is it related to LCPDFR API programming?

Oh, and BTW, nice video and imagination you have. I've been reading and making a lot of fan fictions in my country, and I found this quite interesting. I can make up my own story based on this, providing suitable mods in place.

“I never go back on my word, that’s my Ninja Way!” – Naruto Uzumaki

I make a new armored car for occupation military police, because they are use only UAZ and this is not entirely consistent with the spirit of today and modern realities. I took the armored car "Insurgent" from GTA 5 as a basis.

MP.jpg

I believe that such a move is fully justified and realistic, given that modern Russian developments are quite similar. And perhaps it would be on such armored vehicles that the patrol of New York by the Russian military police, would be carried out.

MP.png

1523472073_03-moscowparade2018.jpg

Edited by BOZDO