Bluee Dragon

Australian download server or South East Asia?

18 hours ago, Bluee Dragon said:

Is there another website that has this mod and the download server is in Australia? Cause I'm not waiting 3 hours to download a 40mb file.

No, LSPDFR is only offered on this site.  I've never spoken with an Aussie regarding download times, but one of our mods is from Australia and I don't recall him ever saying the download time for LSPDFR was that long.  I could be wrong, though.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

20 hours ago, Bluee Dragon said:

Is there another website that has this mod and the download server is in Australia? Cause I'm not waiting 3 hours to download a 40mb file.

That's not a normal time for our downloads to take. Are you able to try again at a different time and tell me if you still encounter this issue?

Also, it sometimes helps us understand your issue if you give us some information on your situation (e.g. your browser, advertised speed, SpeedTest.net result, etc).

Could be your ISP, I'm on the North east coast and have Telstra on the NBN and it only takes around 1-4 or so minutes depending on the time of day. Could also be other people using up bandwidth in the case of Uni dorms 

Edited by 0taku

if your replying to me Please @0taku or Quote me so I get a notification