William3861

Installing LSPDFR

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of the community. I have just got the game last night and would like to use the Emergency Response mod. I have no clue what I am doing and scared to death i will crash the game. I like single player and Emergency Response would be nice for me. Something I can do offline. I have discord and a microphone. 36 years old. So please can someone help me so i can speak about what i want to do. 

11 minutes ago, William3861 said:

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of the community. I have just got the game last night and would like to use the Emergency Response mod. I have no clue what I am doing and scared to death i will crash the game. I like single player and Emergency Response would be nice for me. Something I can do offline. I have discord and a microphone. 36 years old. So please can someone help me so i can speak about what i want to do. 

You don't have to worry at all, there is a automatic installation of LSPDFR for you, other than that it's actually quite easy. And nowadays there's a bunch of tutorials on YouTube if you need a detailed one :smile:

Read this: 

Edited by Seamoth

• My Google Spreadsheet of active mods: https://goo.gl/9Wt71fSignature2.jpg

8 minutes ago, William3861 said:

Can you tell me how to install it and how do i get the vehicles?

If you follow the attached link in my previous reply all the links questions you could possibly have will be right there. As for cars you can follow this link to a YouTube video for a very short and direct video! :smile: - 

5 minutes ago, William3861 said:

I quit. I have a brain injury and need to talk to someone in voice chat to help guide me through it but I cant get anyone to help me so I am deleting the game. Ashame to because i wanted to try it out

William, it honestly is not as difficult as you're making it out to be.  It's a literal drag and drop of files to your GTA directory. Please give First30Minutes's video another try. :)

@Kallus Please understand I have a brain injury ok. I need to be able to verbally hear someone speaking to me. I have PTSD. I just got the game last night because I wanted to play PD, FD and EMS in single player ok. My thing is I do not understand how to do things. Can someone join my discord please or give me a link to the LSPDFR discord. I really want to try it out but I just am way to confused. 

2 minutes ago, William3861 said:

@Kallus Please understand I have a brain injury ok. I need to be able to verbally hear someone speaking to me. I have PTSD. I just got the game last night because I wanted to play PD, FD and EMS in single player ok. My thing is I do not understand how to do things. Can someone join my discord please or give me a link to the LSPDFR discord. I really want to try it out but I just am way to confused. 

I apologize, when you said brain injury in your previous post I thought you meant from trying to install this.  Right now our Discord is not publically available as of yet, but we are working on it.

7 minutes ago, William3861 said:

ok well can you possibly join mine just to help me out please. I am so freaking confused and all I just want to delete it all. Please help me

I mean technically tutorial videos on YouTube are verbal, most of them will explain very carefully how to do every step, some run Windows 8 or 10, so if your system run that it will be very easy to follow. And it will be the same as a person in discord with you, only difference is that you can't ask someone something live, otherwise every video is quite verbal and so so detailed. But if you say it's easier to listen to someone in a discord call I understand, just saying that there is no difference between someones voice in a video and a voice in discord. I would join but it's very late where I am so I am unabled to help until tomorrow :smile: Have you given it a chance at least, usually I find myself stuck but if I give it a try I also manage to do the impossible!

10 minutes ago, William3861 said:

I did what you said. it worked one time and now wont work again. I am done. No one cares to do a voice chat. i am through. I am deleting the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it worked once that means it'll work again, a common issue with RageHook is launching the game with fullscreen, or a direct 11 issue. Either way if you got it to work it will work again, but it's hard to know without a RageHook crash log... I understand that's it's frustrating, but I don't have the ability to do any type of voice chat at the moment and some others might not spend their saturday or sunday watching forums here :smile:

Well I have went to the discord and pretty much got lied to. Then some of the admins or moderators had to abuse their power and not let me speak so they muted me which is rude. I requested help and well got ignored. I have tried and tried to get GTAv LSPDFR to work correctly and had it but messed up a few things. No one cared to assist me. So I have deleted the freaking game. There is no use on me having it when i can not play it the way i want to. The stupid ass ELS system does not work correctly. I had some very nice scripts but now since no one cares to work with me and I am not welcomed on discord I have deleted the game and now depressed and sad. Thanks to the moderators in the support discord channel they are stuck up, racist, judgemenal, disrespect towards someone as myself with a disability, Ignorant, hateful

11 minutes ago, William3861 said:

Well I have went to the discord and pretty much got lied to. Then some of the admins or moderators had to abuse their power and not let me speak so they muted me which is rude. I requested help and well got ignored. I have tried and tried to get GTAv LSPDFR to work correctly and had it but messed up a few things. No one cared to assist me. So I have deleted the freaking game. There is no use on me having it when i can not play it the way i want to. The stupid ass ELS system does not work correctly. I had some very nice scripts but now since no one cares to work with me and I am not welcomed on discord I have deleted the game and now depressed and sad. Thanks to the moderators in the support discord channel they are stuck up, racist, judgemenal, disrespect towards someone as myself with a disability, Ignorant, hateful

Woah, it's understandable getting frustrated while doing something and it isn't working out the way you expected it to do. But this is a modification of a video game, things happen which might come in the way of getting the game to start. And no offence here, but it isn't as hard as you have been making it out to be, I'm completely lost when it comes to modding and PC in general. But I managed to do it by watching a bunch of YouTube tutorials and I eventually got it, I also have a disability, where I get very stressed and more when I can't figure something out. And now I'm able to play LSPDFR just fine with a little too many scripts and plugins installed as well, point is that there is a solution out there. But you have to understand that many people on here might not be able to speak to you through discord, but please can you keep that behaviour out of here. And if ELS is the issue for you, then don't play with ELS right, it's that easy mate :smile: 

1 hour ago, William3861 said:

William,

I completely get being frustrated, but lying does not help you any.  The folks on the Discord do their best to help much like we do.  If you were muted, there was a legitimate reason for it, and from what I'm told, you were given plenty of help but kept spamming anyway.  I honestly don't care about what happens over on the Discord, but what I do care about is you acting like no one is trying to help you and making false accusations of discrimination.  At this point, I'm not sure if you just want someone to do it for you, or you're not being patient enough, but you are making this much more complicated than needed.  I understand you have a brain injury, which is why I'm going to say this, and I mean it in the nicest way possible: If you continue to struggle despite multiple people trying to help you, maybe you should just stop trying to mod GTA.  GTA modding is not difficult, but you do need to be able to problem solve, have patience, and have the ability to do for yourself.  Coming here and asking for help is more than welcome, but if your desire is to have it done for you, there's no point.  Modding is all about trial and error, and learning.

I'm leaning towards closing this topic, but for now I'll leave it open.

You have not heard my side of the story either so before making judgement remember there is always two sides of the story. What I am needing help with is getting some vehicles installed. I pretty much got an idea down and I have tried it but for some reason i cant get the ELS to work. I would like for someone to help me in a voice chat get a few things down. I pretty much have an idea of what i need or want and the vehicles that i want. If someone would just help me i would be great. But i like how when i speak the truth you all are quick to judge someone for it however you have never come to me once and asked my side of the story or a way to resolve it. 

1 minute ago, William3861 said:

You have not heard my side of the story either so before making judgement remember there is always two sides of the story. What I am needing help with is getting some vehicles installed. I pretty much got an idea down and I have tried it but for some reason i cant get the ELS to work. I would like for someone to help me in a voice chat get a few things down. I pretty much have an idea of what i need or want and the vehicles that i want. If someone would just help me i would be great. But i like how when i speak the truth you all are quick to judge someone for it however you have never come to me once and asked my side of the story or a way to resolve it. 

As I said, I truly don't care what happened on the Discord, but you will not come here and bad mouth people that provide daily support to users such as yourself.

Now, for the ELS issue,

Make sure the VCF XML is in the pack_default folder.

Make sure you have ScriptHookV installed.

Listen here @Kallus I am not trying to start an issue ok. I want to have fun. I want to be able to chat with people or play the game and have fun. Yes i have to say I have pretty much learned how to install scripts. However my biggest issue is that damn ELS system. I can not get that thing to work to save my life. If someone would just voice chat with me for like 30 minutes I know i would be set. I just want to get a few vehicles and then ask a few general question to make sure i got everything in place and secure and ask for any possible suggestions into any other scripts. I love LSPDFR. I love how we can do so much. But you are saying you do not want me to bad mouth someone. Well man or ma'am if you knew what i knew and seen what i seen you would understand my point of view and why I have spoken the way I have about certain people in there. Yes there are some that are awesome and a beast. And then others who just well yea I will leave it at that. if you know anyone who would do a voice chat with me for like thirty minutes that is all I really need. Please if you can help me out I thank you

1 hour ago, William3861 said:

Okay, I spent hours in voice with you over the spawn of days helping you set up LSPDFR, plugins, ELS and even costum cars after you reinstalled the game because "someone messed it up". Without ever seeing what you did.

We were talking. The last update I had was me installing MVGA, which worked perfectly, and running into EUP being blocked.

But then I had to leave because I have a life of my own as well. 

And then you go ahead and reinstall the game. Again. For the third time. Even though multiple people on the Discord told you not to, including me multiple times in voice.

So everything I did was gone. Great, hours wasted. 

And then people decided not to help you because you started to blame things on them and starting over again wasn't a choice. 

Not after spending hours for you setting it up. Literally telling you to drag & drop 14 times. The basics, I say.

And then you go in pm and viscously insult me, including the members of this Discord. If you want, I have a screenshot I can link it for everyone to see. After I spent hours in voice nicely guiding you through something you were too lazy to read.

It's you who is to blame for it not working. And there have been plenty capeable people trying to help you, but you don't listen. No need to blame us. 

You need help but aren't sure what you need to do / where you can get help? 

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Come in, state your issue and leave playing one hell of an amazing game.

@A Stranger I have finally figured out most of how the mods work. I am asking you to assist me if you would for thirty minutes. Just allow me and you to speak and then get on to doing what we need to do. I pretty much know what I want and have a pretty good idea how to get it where it needs to be and it works for me. I just need help on a couple of things and then all is good. I ask of you to assist me please. I deleted LSPDFR because I could not get anyone to reply to me. Now I have reinstalled the game and asking for help one last and final time. But here is the thing. No matter how people act....it does not give the other party the right to ignore them and then to MUTE them for no reason. I was in chat, I requested help, no one replied. I call out some people and I get muted. Now how childish is that. Yes I know what I sent you. Yes it came from the heart because I felt you would not work with me any longer and thought i was some stupid ass child. No I am thirty-six years old. Trust me I have learned how to do a few things I just need a little extra help. PLEASE help me today and I am going to be happy as hell. 

All I want to do is get a few cars, some various scripts ( which is pretty easy to install ), Good light pattern, and that visual mod thingy you told me and yes i am good. Yes I admit what I said to you was wrong. Yes I should not have barked out at you like I did. Please give me one more chance. Let me prove to you what I have learned so far and then what I cant figure out you help me. I have to admit you will be impressed on what I have learned so far LOL

Just now, William3861 said:

I deleted LSPDFR because I could not get anyone to reply to me

*Including the entire game. You told & write that in chat.

I did it all for you, it worked. When you came back you blamed me for it to other people, basically behind my back. So no, I refused to help you. You deleted the stuff I did for you. I won't redo it.

You wouldn't even install the official Microsoft requirements for Rage. You wouldn't do anything I asked, I literally had to work for it. 

We tried to help you, I set it all up, Sebo even explained it to you again. 

And you were muted because you spam-tagged, insulted and interrupted people. It's for a reason.

Official Rage Discord offers instant peer to peer help for all kinds of GTA V issues, Rage issues & LSPDFR / Plugins issues. 

Please give me one more chance. I will listen. I have a pretty good view on where things go finally and all. I just need your help @A Stranger please help me. I beg you please forgive me and talk to me. No more then an hour if that. I will listen carefully and professionally and politely and ask certain things to clarify what i need. Can you please help me 

@A Stranger I know how to do this. I have tried this yesterday but for some reason i keep messing up in ELS. I want to show you what I have learned from you. I want to show that I can change. I want to prove to everyone what I did yes was wrong but a person can learn from their mistakes and sit back and look and listen to what people tell me. I want to have fun. I have to have various vehicles. I want to make some videos. I want to be able to enjoy myself with all the lovely stuff that this has to offer. 

Look, I am glad you are having fun with this mod & the amazing content the devs on here put out.

But I am not gonna go through hours and hours of talking basic readme's to you. Read. if you learned your lesson, I am sure Kal will unmute you as well. 
So if you run into any problems while reading you can ask on the Discord and people will help you IF they have the time.

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.

Due to this thread being drama filled and deviating away from support, as well as William being unmuted from the Discord, I am going to close this topic assuming support will continue there instead.  Good luck, William.