Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Announcement + First Preview

6 minutes ago, foggydewhurst said:

I think I just came

What you meant to say is that you had a modgasm?

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MODS..THEY'RE CALLED READMEs   AKA read me for a reason

lspdfr plugin or GTA V crashed? find your Rage log in your gta folder, usually found after ragepluginhook.exe and open it, hit Ctrl a, open pastebin.com, select new paste, hit Ctrl v, get the link after you pasted it and supply that with your issue in the specific mod topic, it helps the developer diagnose the problem you may have.

6 minutes ago, BlaineBug said:

Not looking forward to having to re-install everything in OpenIV again.  What a PAIN!

LSPDFR updating wouldn't affect anything you installed with OpenIV...

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."

1 minute ago, BlaineBug said:

I still have the idea that something will screw up.

You don't have to install it, you can just not update your game if you are feared of that.

8 minutes ago, Cyan said:

You don't have to install it, you can just not update your game if you are feared of that.

My fear is spending more $$$ . I fear I'm going to love 0.4 so much more than 0.3 that I will have to buy some more LSPDFR merchandise :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Kal74 said:

My fear is spending more $$$ . I fear I'm going to love 0.4 so much more than 0.3 that I will have to buy some more LSPDFR merchandise :thumbsup:

Feel free to embrace your fear.  The money made just goes into Sam's eating habit anyhow. :teehee:

Ever since the first police mod (that I used) being LCPDFR in GTA IV I have loved the work that has been put into these mods.

With that said I definitely cannot wait for an update to LSPDFR. I really do hope that they allow users to change controls since 0.3 showed a lot of control conflicts that users had to resolve by changing game keys. For example: Anyone who plays without ELS and ELS vehicles, has to deal with the computer coming up any time they are stopped. I downloaded Computer+ to go with LSPDFR and the LSPDFR computer always conflicted with the sirens and Computer+. I've since added ELS cars, but that problem still occurs if I click 'E' while sitting still in a police car.

All in all I'm sure that even without that simple change, the new release of LSPDFR will be amazing! 

1 hour ago, detectivestarshipper said:

hican I be on the testing team lspdfr

Hi there.  Thanks for your interest, but we don't take applications or volunteers for the Testing Team.  Members are chosen very selectively.

Will there be a feature to play GTA V conventionally as a criminal only with the police system completely overhauled to behave like LSPDFR cops?

Edited by enterthemeng

17 hours ago, DaWoodz said:

I have a question will it be compatible  to work on the older rage .56 ??

Yeah, I join the question!  I'am using .57 Rage right now and I don't want to update cuz my game with mods weighs 111gb :)

ATAULF 4:20 I don't smoke to get high, I smoke to survive!

6 hours ago, enterthemeng said:

Will there be a feature to play GTA V conventionally as a criminal only with the police system completely overhauled to behave like LSPDFR cops?

When LSPDFR is loaded, you can type chaseme into the RPH console and LSPDFR cops will chase you.

Alternatively, if you prefer regular wanted levels you should try RDE, it comes with a script that has very in-depth cop AI.

Logging in...

Launching game...

Error launching game: Cannot load while loading. Please log out and retry.

Logging out...

Error logging out. You are not logged in. You need to be logged in to log out. Please log in to log out.