Jump to content
Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Announcement + First Preview

Recommended Posts

This is great news! I can't wait to see the many screen previews and feature updates along the way. That was one of my favorite things about the development phases of 0.3. We weren't kept in the dark and I for one appreciated anything and everything you guys shared with us along the way. Thanks again for all that you do. Looking forward to 0.4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This literally took me by surprise, only because First Thirty Minutes uploaded a video did I know about it!

 

I hope we can see additional features which will reduce the number of scripts used, stuff like frisking, EUP, ped grabbing, gun drawn etc. Whilst each individual script is great, more scripts means more conflict and instability. So it's certainly a step in the right direction to implement some of these into LSPDFR. 

I hope the Character focus allows a wider variety of uniforms as well, one of the biggest advantages of EUP has been a wide range of different appearances for officers. I look forward to whatever is produced, knowing it'll be great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, OblongGaming said:

i wouldn't mind seeing a bit where you could go off duty in the back of the cop shop at davis police station

 

Do you mean change the location of where we go off duty, or adding an inside to go off duty?  As it is, the Davis Sheriff Department does have the side doors for you to go off duty, if we're thinking of the same place. (it has the impound/tow yard right beside it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kallus said:

 

Do you mean change the location of where we go off duty, or adding an inside to go off duty?  As it is, the Davis Sheriff Department does have the side doors for you to go off duty, if we're thinking of the same place. (it has the impound/tow yard right beside it)

yeah the side where the police vehicle cars park and the tow yard is located, have that back door as the going off duty section especially when you have to run all the way around to the front of the davis sherriff department station just to go off duty


Coming Soon

Steam: Coming soon | Our website : Coming soon

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"After two years in development, hopefully it'll be worth the wait."

 

When I clicked one of the many LCPDFR.com tabs I have open yesterday I was extremely happy to see the "LSPDFR 0.4" notification pop up. Looking forward to the release!


Ah'm orderin' you to STAHP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeahhh! Looking forward to this. If I should suggest something I will ask to add the ability to modify the list of vehicles you can choose between when going on duty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, OblongGaming said:

yeah the side where the police vehicle cars park and the tow yard is located, have that back door as the going off duty section especially when you have to run all the way around to the front of the davis sherriff department station just to go off duty

 

I do think it'd be beneficial if they moved the go on duty/off duty location to the other side.  Seems odd where they placed it now, especially since on and off duty officers might enter through a back door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really? Meh, 2 year later (almost) and the first biggest announcement is... something we already had for years with EUP (and some people lik to play with custom models anyways). I'll be waiting for more news because this mod needs many more updates, other than what was presented at this time. Other than that I see no point in updating right now LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds pretty good, one thing I'd love to see would be a competent partner customization and AI system with the possibility of issuing commands to your partner, or; the icing on the cake, maybe even being able to swap between yourself or your partner using a similar system to the regular GTA V character selection. That would just make me, so happy.


Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AllenKennedy said:

Sounds pretty good, one thing I'd love to see would be a competent partner customization and AI system with the possibility of issuing commands to your partner, or; the icing on the cake, maybe even being able to swap between yourself or your partner using a similar system to the regular GTA V character selection. That would just make me, so happy.

something like this but for your partner:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...