Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Announcement + First Preview

wauw! im glad to see the part of creating new things in LSPDFR is still alive.

I still hope for the mod to be without things like RPH and things like mods that req. user to be online.

I also hope they bring real Detectives into the LSPDFR and not just the IA :D

Also, about this character creator, will you guys please allow people to make presets for characters?  So people can share their character creations :)

Forgot the most important part.

Thanks for the information Sam :)

Edited by Qanpicho

This is great news! Glad that you're still developing LSPDFR. Please tell me you'll be fixing several of the annoying bugs in 0.3 such as the U-turning traffic on freeways, the AI arrest bug (where if the AI arrests someone and you walk away you get units turning up on scene for the suspect and then they just abandon their cars) and the stopping/arresting civ bug (where it glitches out and you can no longer stop or arrest someone without aiming a gun at them). Also the use of character customization built into LSPDFR is great! Especially as some people have problems getting EUP working for them. So hats off you guys! Can't wait to see what else you have planned for this update.

2 hours ago, angry911dispatcher said:

for some reason.. I'm wishing for LSPD:FR MP but i know that wont happen I'm going to remain optimistic and hope this happens soon. but this sneak peek made me moist down there.. and i haven't felt that in a while. :ninja:

I feel it will happen eventually you just got to give it time. It took a bit of time with LCPDFR but you got to remember there not a huge team, they are big but not huge its gonna take them a bit. Remember LCPDFR went up to update like 1.x we are only on update 0.4 with LSPDFR so still remain optimistic about there being LSPDFR MP like the LCPDFR days! I know I still do!

17 minutes ago, Slushy said:

What would you like to see? (Not a DEV or anything, just wondering :P)

For example the good old ANPR or that the cops are using more often their voices. Not just when you stop or arrest somebody... But these are just little things....

14 hours ago, GabLeGamer said:

I hope you bring back the arrest animation from 0.2! the one where he gets on his knees... or have both and have them be random when you hold ►

In any case, can't wait to see all the improvements!

^^^^THIS id say stop and arrest like normal and floored or knees(random) when a firearm is pointed at them..or maybe a menu to choose idk lol

Edited by vynlthrash

YAAAASSS!!!! OMG I'M HYPED! 

You should, if you can, add Fivm to LSPDFR so that we can play multiplayer with each other much easier! That would be so awesome if you could do that!

This is so exciting!! 

"Please, put it in park, will ya?" "LSPD, see the lights, pullover." "Stop the vehicle, we need to have a little chat!" "Get in the car and keep your mouth shut." "You have the right to absolutely nothing." "The damn gun is jammed!"

First I want to say thank you to Sam and the entire LSPDFR team. I have played more of this mod than most other games combined since I picked it up in early 2013. It is the work of the LSPDFR team that has brought this community together and I couldn't wish for anything more. Now on to 0.4, I just got off working my patrol shift and saw this post, It made my freaking day. nothing is better than seeing the team taking in suggestions (like always lol) and implementing them. I look forward to future posts about the update and as always, stay safe out there everyone.

1 hour ago, The Shadow LP said:

YAAAASSS!!!! OMG I'M HYPED! 

You should, if you can, add Fivm to LSPDFR so that we can play multiplayer with each other much easier! That would be so awesome if you could do that!

I can't imagine that LSPDFR + FiveM will ever be a thing. That's not to say very far down the road there won't be multiplayer support in some way, but it's something that isn't on the cards right now.

38 minutes ago, thecode said:

I love what you guys have done, from LCPDFR to LSPDFR and beyond. You guys have done a wonderful job on these modifications and all I request of you in this section is to keep up the amazing and wonderful work.

just write normally already

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

I can't imagine that LSPDFR + FiveM will ever be a thing. That's not to say very far down the road there won't be multiplayer support in some way, but it's something that isn't on the cards right now.

No worries, was just an idea ;) Thanks though!