So, I play LSPDFR (GTA 5 oc) in a while, and I already did everything possible both LSPDFR and the Story mode of the game itself...
I've been interested in GTA IV since 2008, when it came out, but I've never bought it, do you think It's worth it to buy it now? 2018, 10 years later? I think it looks amazing watching ENB videos of it, LCPDFR too, I think I'd rather play LCPDFR than LSPDFR, I really like the New York ambient, do you recommend to I buy it?
And if yes, which graphics mod you recommend to I use on it? I use a GTX 1050 and a I5 3450. (Otherwise it would looks like San Andreas since I am naturalized with GTA 5 ENB)

15 minutes ago, Hamilton. said:

So, I play LSPDFR (GTA 5 oc) in a while, and I already did everything possible both LSPDFR and the Story mode of the game itself...
I've been interested in GTA IV since 2008, when it came out, but I've never bought it, do you think It's worth it to buy it now? 2018, 10 years later? I think it looks amazing watching ENB videos of it, LCPDFR too, I think I'd rather play LCPDFR than LSPDFR, I really like the New York ambient, do you recommend to I buy it?
And if yes, which graphics mod you recommend to I use on it? I use a GTX 1050 and a I5 3450. (Otherwise it would looks like San Andreas since I am naturalized with GTA 5 ENB)

It ultimately comes down to what you want.  Modding wise, LCPDFR is dead.  If you look at the GTA IV modding section, there's only 2-3 mods that were recently released.  If you're fine with not having any new mods come out, go for it.  Also bear in mind, LCPDFR support is also dead.  People still post support topics, but very rarely even get an answer.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

GTA IV is ultimately the best video game in existence in my opinion. You don't need poorly made car mods and all that ENB trashlid filter crap to enjoy that masterpiece of a game. They take away from the experience. Buy it, play the story, free roam the city, and just take in the ambience.

I also recommend this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7B-jmIaygNCQTNnZFlMLVdvd2M/view

Fixes to a lot of small issues, additions to the cops, EFLC vehicles, strooper cars, and some other neat features.

Edited by Lundy

76561198097811776.png

"This represents imminent danger, for sure."

1 minute ago, Hamilton. said:

Hm Alright, if it doesn't crash I think it'll be fine...
About the story of GTA IV, did you like it?

You'll only crash if you use shitty mods.

It's the richest story in any GTA game.

76561198097811776.png

2 hours ago, Lundy said:

I also recommend this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7B-jmIaygNCQTNnZFlMLVdvd2M/view

Fixes to a lot of small issues, additions to the cops, EFLC vehicles, strooper cars, and some other neat features.

Really thank you! I'll buy GTA IV and download this as soon I can!
Thx everyone for time respoding my doubt thread!

3 hours ago, Hamilton. said:

Simply amazing, in LCPDFR the LCPDFR itself have functions that in LSPDFR you'd need 5 plugins to have! I loved it, gonna play it forever, thanks so much for telling me the amazing GTA IV is, @Lundy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yy9udesf02lcp7/MOBILE_UH_HUH_05.wav?dl=0

76561198097811776.png

On 1/8/2018 at 8:48 PM, Kallus said:

It ultimately comes down to what you want.  Modding wise, LCPDFR is dead.  If you look at the GTA IV modding section, there's only 2-3 mods that were recently released.  If you're fine with not having any new mods come out, go for it.  Also bear in mind, LCPDFR support is also dead.  People still post support topics, but very rarely even get an answer.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Look at GTAIV downloading stats, at newest car packs and police peds there are more than 1000 downloads...  so lcpdfr is pretty much alive, even there are no new mods :sweat:

IMO LCPDFR and IV is general is more realistic and fun to play. LSPDFR's frisk system and results are a laughable joke too. LCPDFR is also far more stable. Not to mention the use of Natural Motions Euphoria Physics Engine was used 100x better in IV than V. I feel nearly every aspect of IV is better than V aside from graphics and online content. Then again it seems I am the only one who thinks singleplayer games are good anymore, and graphics don't make a game good. V is some bright and shiney easy going arcade title, where as IV is gritty, dark and way less forgiving. Always happy to see people returning to LCPDFR, as I personally have never moved on from it. Maybe in a few years when LSPDFR's content is not all vehicle and ped mods I will get on board.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20