vynlthrash

LSPDFR Dying?

I've heard no updates on new versions, most of the essential mods are incompatible..ie: albo traffic policer...whats going on?

4 minutes ago, LCPDDevin91 said:

Dang, i am actually about to get a new gaming rig and was looking forward to finally trying LSPDFR. I know I'm way late to the game but i hope it's not over already....

ive been playing a while..made some skins and i just havent seen any updates and mods that make the mod playable are out of date...:(

1 hour ago, LCPDDevin91 said:

Dang, i am actually about to get a new gaming rig and was looking forward to finally trying LSPDFR. I know I'm way late to the game but i hope it's not over already....

You can still play LSPDFR, it's not dead.  If you check the mods section there are a lot of mods still uploaded and managed.  Also, remember, LCPDFR is old as hell, yet people still play it.  (Granted, the modding community has essentially dwindled).  Still install LSPDFR, it'll be worth it! :)

2 hours ago, vynlthrash said:

I've heard no updates on new versions, most of the essential mods are incompatible..ie: albo traffic policer...whats going on?

Unless I'm out of the loop, Traffic Policer isn't compatible because he hasn't updated it.  It has nothing to do with LSPDFR itself.  While I can't speak on behalf of LSPDFR updates, the mod is far from dead.  There is still a large number of users playing it, which includes new people daily.

1 hour ago, Kallus Rourke said:

You can still play LSPDFR, it's not dead.  If you check the mods section there are a lot of mods still uploaded and managed.  Also, remember, LCPDFR is old as hell, yet people still play it.  (Granted, the modding community has essentially dwindled).  Still install LSPDFR, it'll be worth it! :)

Unless I'm out of the loop, Traffic Policer isn't compatible because he hasn't updated it.  It has nothing to do with LSPDFR itself.  While I can't speak on behalf of LSPDFR updates, the mod is far from dead.  There is still a large number of users playing it, which includes new people daily.

i just meant development of lspdfr and some mods..i just havent heard much..been playing since lcpdfr

:)

3 hours ago, Sam said:

No way!  Lots more still to come.

Please enlighten us?

LSPDFR has not had an update since June 5 2016.

The last time the Month in review was updated June 2017

The last time the Community spotlight was updated was May 2017

We are 3 weeks from 2018

Edited by billiarboy

1 hour ago, billiarboy said:

Please enlighten us?

We are 3 weeks from 2018

Yep, obviously not an ideal situation due to some absences within Content, but be sure to look out for @Fiskey111's latest contribution which will be dropping soon.

As for LSPDFR itself, as I said, there's still a lot of stuff and as soon as we feel we're ready to share more about this, you can bet that we will.  

A lot of people on the staff team are students or work full time jobs. Because of this, it's hard to maintain constant updates whether it be to LSPDFR or the news feed. That being said, nothing is ever dead unless it's stated. 

4 hours ago, billiarboy said:

Please enlighten us?

We are 3 weeks from 2018

I just got home from work and am currently putting the article up now!  Sorry about the delay, it's been pretty hectic!

I dont think LSPDfr is dead. If anything we have more modders and more things coming out the water works!... There's so many callouts to keep you busy and to keep things moving!  There are some mods that are outdated but still playable ...LCPDFR the stand alone mod was created for gta 5 and then the API was release to give people a chance to add things to the standalone mod which is callouts,skins,models and etc... Remember these modders don't get paid for what they do. so they spend there free time to make us happy and get donation to who can donate to help support!  so lets all be happy every month or 2 its always something happening! :)

PS: lcpdfr for gta iv is still big as well hahahaha i was thinking about getting it on my second computer so my friends can also play and do some RP in some patrols ! :)

Also Rockstar just update the game so now its time to wair for all the modders to have time and update the calls outs as well!

On 12/12/2017 at 1:21 AM, vynlthrash said:

LSPDFR has long never been updated? yes... dying? hell NO!

I'm using the latest GTA V (before recent update), latest RPH & LSPDFR, but it still good damn playable...

What kind of issue do you have with traffic policer? I have been using all @Albo1125's plugins and all are working fine.

If you're having issue with LSPDFR and mods, please let us know.. post in the forum... we'll be happy to help you.

And, hey, if you want to go there, let's take a moment to thank our very own @LMS and @MulleDK19 for their efforts in updating RAGE Plugin Hook so quickly.  Cancelled doctors appointments, hours-on-end of work, and testing across multiple game versions.

An update merely a day after the biggest ever DLC for GTA V - speaks volumes!

Clearly it is not dead if we can all still play it, however, some of the modders that brought us some great new additions may have died so to speak. But that just lets us as a community test our modding skills. Maybe you could make your own files and release them one day. Become the next modding sensation. I loved this mod since GTA 4 release when I was a little kid. I just got it for GTA 5 two days ago because I finally threw some money together for a 1600 dollar gaming pc. I love it. The reason I blew all that money was to start playing LSPDFR and to start a YouTube channel. Best of luck to everyone and lets keep this amazing mod going. xoxo

Edited by PainfulExpiry

On 12/12/2017 at 7:50 AM, Sam said:

No way!  Lots more still to come.

thats amazing to hear!

On 12/13/2017 at 9:56 AM, BejoIjo said:

I'm using the latest GTA V (before recent update), latest RPH & LSPDFR, but it still good damn playable...

What kind of issue do you have with traffic policer? I have been using all @Albo1125's plugins and all are working fine.

If you're having issue with LSPDFR and mods, please let us know.. post in the forum... we'll be happy to help you.

they all say out of date and it wont let me load them

On 12/13/2017 at 9:56 AM, BejoIjo said:

ive been here a while and all and i did research and all...albos mods show a wrong version error for me and i need the follow me feature lol :(

Hey vynlthrash,

I've had that same issue. I know you've done this but go and make sure/cross check to see that you've got all the latest versions. Second is the major step, in Albo's files make sure you find the latest RAGENativeUI installed... this is critical. 

It has happened to me several times. Also make sure your running the pre-version of the game as a new version has come out. If you have the new version and cannot revert back you'll have to wait it out.

4 hours ago, vynlthrash said:

ive been here a while and all and i did research and all...albos mods show a wrong version error for me and i need the follow me feature lol :(

What GTA V/RPH version do you use?

I'm using 1180 /0.57 and traffic policer is working without any problem.

Even though you got the compatibility notification, I think you can still use it... it's just a warning notification.

18 minutes ago, Wildcat90 said:

Hey vynlthrash,

I've had that same issue. I know you've done this but go and make sure/cross check to see that you've got all the latest versions. Second is the major step, in Albo's files make sure you find the latest RAGENativeUI installed... this is critical. 

It has happened to me several times. Also make sure your running the pre-version of the game as a new version has come out. If you have the new version and cannot revert back you'll have to wait it out.

yeah i was forced into the update today :(

6 hours ago, PainfulExpiry said:

Any ideas when Albos or the script hook will be updated? Awaiting a lot of new mods I haven't gotten to try.

Nope.  We are in contact with neither.  You can try checking Albo's Discord.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:43 PM, Fiskey111 said:

I just got home from work and am currently putting the article up now!  Sorry about the delay, it's been pretty hectic!

What are you posting? Very excited about LS Noir. I don't see anything new. Thanks!

Edited by muzikizm
corrected spelling

I can't wait till the day rockstar stops supporting gta online. Maybe once Red Dead 2 comes out(fingers crossed). In the mean time I would like to thank the RPH and LSPDFR teams for all their hard work. I'm sure its not easy keeping these scripts up to date, balancing all this with their real jobs and personal lives.

1 hour ago, FHOG said:

I can't wait till the day rockstar stops supporting gta online. Maybe once Red Dead 2 comes out(fingers crossed). In the mean time I would like to thank the RPH and LSPDFR teams for all their hard work. I'm sure its not easy keeping these scripts up to date, balancing all this with their real jobs and personal lives.

I don't see them ever stopping.  I mean, maybe with GTA 6 they will, but even then, it almost seems like it'll be a long time before they stop money whoring from GTA Online.

i hate game is dead posts, no offense to OP of course, no game is ever truly dead, unless they pull plug on servers itself. people say that about all the MMO's out right now too, but people still play them.; Im just getting into lspdfr going into 2018 and yeah i get alot of bugs but im able to play game. The only way things continue is hard work and dedication from the community, if more people learned how to mod you would see more on the list, but its understandable, not all people want to learn or even do modding, its a ton of work.  If i knew how i would be doing it right now, i would love lspdfr to keep going, how good the mod is i wish it was a standalone game instead, because any thing gta 5  devs do, can mess up the mod. Im surprised they havent tried to steal this mods idea and use it for their own personal gain, for how popular it is, i hope that never happens. And hope to see lspdfr continue in future gta releases as long as they arnt jerks and support mods again.

Yeah things do not last forever, but take the moments you get, and live them to the fullest each, and everyday. Because you never know when you will lose it.

“Nothing stays the same it all gets crushed. It all gets broken. It all passes with time. Only the moment you're in has any meaning."

LSPDFR came around when im having a hard time in my life right now, it helps keep my mind of the negative, and the forums keep my mind from wandering, im glad its around and i came across it. It reminds me of what i always wanted to do in my life, but never have, i find the mod and add-ons so immersive i dont even consider myself that im playing GTA 5, im playing LSPDFR.

Edited by Nikeair244