Raylan Givens

Good PC for V & Police Mods?!

Hello, 

I have been looking at this pc. And am wanting to know will this run GTA V & all the mods great, good, ok, or bad?! Thank you so much!! Pictures attached! :) 

attached are:

Bechmark of processor I believe 

can I run it page

and listing of specs. 

IMG_6004.PNG

IMG_6005.PNG

IMG_5994.PNG

Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens | U.S. Marshals Office Lexington, KY

30 Seconds... 20 Seconds... 10 BANG BANG!! You do know were not able to shoot people on site anymore? He pulled first! - Season 1 Opener

20 minutes ago, Mr.BigBoy17 said:

-snip-

It's okay I guess. It depends how much you care about graphics. One thing I'm going to tell you though is you'll need more than four cores. You'll need 8 at least. Otherwise you'll most likely get some lag. I recommend using Windows 7 Home Premium instead, but then again I have good taste :). I've never even heard of the brand Sapphire. Sounds like a small knockoff company. I personally recommend Nvidia. I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 which works wonderfully. Some people recommend AMD, but if you want better performance for the price Nvidia is the way to go. I also don't recommend an AMD processor for the same reason. Usually Intel is the best way to go. I have an Intel I7 6700K, but that's pretty top of the line stuff. You might not want to pay that much. I'm not sure what your budget is. Also if you take my suggestions you might want a better power supply. Now would you be willing to custom build? That would be a lot cheaper, and you could get the exact setup you want.

9 minutes ago, HomerS said:

It's okay I guess. It depends how much you care about graphics. One thing I'm going to tell you though is you'll need more than four cores. You'll need 8 at least. Otherwise you'll most likely get some lag. I recommend using Windows 7 Home Premium instead, but then again I have good taste :). I've never even heard of the brand Sapphire. Sounds like a small knockoff company. I personally recommend Nvidia. I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 which works wonderfully. Some people recommend AMD, but if you want better performance for the price Nvidia is the way to go. I also don't recommend an AMD processor for the same reason. Usually Intel is the best way to go. I have an Intel I7 6700K, but that's pretty top of the line stuff. You might not want to pay that much. I'm not sure what your budget is. Also if you take my suggestions you might want a better power supply. Now would you be willing to custom build? That would be a lot cheaper, and you could get the exact setup you want.

Thank you for reply!! To get a custom built one like you are stating what's the price range? Thxs!

30 Seconds... 20 Seconds... 10 BANG BANG!! You do know were not able to shoot people on site anymore? He pulled first! - Season 1 Opener

6 minutes ago, Mr.BigBoy17 said:

Thank you for reply!! To get a custom built one like you are stating what's the price range? Thxs!

If you want a beast rig expect $700-1000 (US) more on the 1K side. If you can settle for less it'd be more 5 or 6. I can link you some of my parts later. It runs GTA 5 on highest settings with graphics mods at around 50 FPS.

9 hours ago, HomerS said:

If you want a beast rig expect $700-1000 (US) more on the 1K side. If you can settle for less it'd be more 5 or 6. I can link you some of my parts later. It runs GTA 5 on highest settings with graphics mods at around 50 FPS.

Great thank you!!

Heres another pc I've had on my watch list on eBay. Is that any better? https://www.ebay.com/i/111521542015 

Edited by Mr.BigBoy17

10 hours ago, Raylan Givens said:

Great thank you!!

Heres another pc I've had on my watch list on eBay. Is that any better? https://www.ebay.com/i/111521542015 

Sorry it took me so long. Anyway it says the listing doesn't exist. Here's my processor: https://www.amazon.com/Intel-Unlocked-Skylake-Processor-BX80662I76700K/dp/B012M8LXQW

And here's my graphics card: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-founders-edition-geforce-gtx-1070-8gb-gddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card/5330700.p?skuId=5330700

Like I said. May be a little pricey.

16 minutes ago, HomerS said:

Sorry it took me so long. Anyway it says the listing doesn't exist. Here's my processor: https://www.amazon.com/Intel-Unlocked-Skylake-Processor-BX80662I76700K/dp/B012M8LXQW

And here's my graphics card: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-founders-edition-geforce-gtx-1070-8gb-gddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card/5330700.p?skuId=5330700

Like I said. May be a little pricey.

Sure looks pricey! LOL! Do you think this computer would be a great one? https://www.ebay.com/i/111521542015 

the guy guy said he runs gta with it but I thought you could give me a honest answer!

29 minutes ago, Raylan Givens said:

That works. So you're actually getting a good deal. Basically you're paying the same amount if you were to custom build the same machine. It will run GTA, How well? I have no clue. But it'll run it and it's a good deal. If that's your budget, and you think it will work I'd say go for it.

Just now, HomerS said:

That works. So you're actually getting a good deal. Basically you're paying the same amount if you were to custom build the same machine. It will run GTA, How well? I have no clue. But it'll run it and it's a good deal. If that's your budget, and you think it will work I'd say go for it.

Thank You! Thats around my budget, it says new... Just wont it to work. I have a low end pc for IV and sucked :/...