Futureemt

Good enough for LSPDFR?

I am looking into buying this custom gaming pc, don't know much about them, i need it to run GTA 5 and LSPDFR, so if anyone can let me know if this setup is good enough, let me know please!

Processor: AMD 8 core 4.00 GHz

Ram: 8 gb

Graphic card: AMD Radeon 6900

Thanks!!

On 9/17/2017 at 10:35 PM, Futureemt said:

I am looking into buying this custom gaming pc, don't know much about them, i need it to run GTA 5 and LSPDFR, so if anyone can let me know if this setup is good enough, let me know please!

Thanks!!

Id up RAM to be honest, at least 16GB, thats just so your covered, but GTAV should run on that rig

On 9/18/2017 at 6:35 AM, Futureemt said:

Thanks!!

Could you specify what exact type of Processor it is? (Ryzen or FX)
Also, that graphics card is 7 years old. Even on the highest end in that series, it pulls nearly as much power as my entire computer. It doesn't even beat a GTX 1050 Ti, which would consume way less power and produce way less heat, and be quieter, and a little bit faster. Not to mention it'd probably be better optimised for the newest games.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

2 hours ago, iMalcolm27 said:

You need to be more specific... For starters that GPU is old so i doubt...

Sorry, but thank you everyone for your help, i bought a different rig that the old user used specifically for gta/lspdfr, it  actually works amazing for it!

4 hours ago, Futureemt said:

Sorry, but thank you everyone for your help, i bought a different rig that the old user used specifically for gta/lspdfr, it  actually works amazing for it!

Nice! Mind sharing the specs? Hope you are enjoying LSPDFR :smile:

Read the Readme's and mod pages, don't be stupid.