ClassyEra

POLICE 10-13..Thoughts & Questions

This game..Police 10-13. I have some questions for everybody including the community staff or to who it concerns.

Now before I start this post, I haven't noticed a post (at least recently) to my knowledge about the "upcoming" game. If 

there is I apologize and would like to be pointed to the correct post! But hey, 3 pages of searching about this and not finding anything, I'd say it's time for a

new post!

Well, now that we got all of my nonsense out of the way. Here's some burning questions I have, a long with some food for thought, etc etc.

I'd like to know everybody's opinion, thoughts or if you know something the rest of us don't and would like to share

with the rest of the class about it, then lets hear it! As well as Dev's or Community Staff, who maybe could shed some light 

to the many or few about their thoughts and opinions as well! 

So here's a few questions I have bouncing around for everyone out there just for now, I'll post more as they come!

Whats everybody's opinion on this game from the credible knowledge released so far?

Do you guys think it's just being over-hyped and will just be another crash and burn?

When/if released, do you think it will be as realistic and immersive as it's portrayed to be or just another "eh it's okay to mess around" kinda game?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now here's some questions for any staff member, etc. (ANYONE CAN FEEL FREE TO ANSWER THESE AS WELL IF YOU WISH)

Will the brilliant minds and people behind G17 MEDIA stick with GTA LSPDFR only

or has their been any thought about having a small branch off to POLICE 10-13? (Staying true to your roots of course.)

Is G17 or has G17 assisted in the production of the game small/big

or is Wingman Games a competitor when it comes to police simulation? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE!

I am and always will be a supporter, player, member & content creator for LSPDFR til I can't game or create content anymore! I've never had dull moment!

That being said, I am not biased towards POLICE 10-13 or Wingman Games. These questions were asked simply out of curiosity

and for entertainment/informational reasons only!

Edited by ClassyEra

"The only advantage of exercising every day...Is that you die healthier!"

I already have the government taking and wasting my money. I don't need a game company to do the same...

I don't see this game coming for another 2 or 3 years, if at all.

I had no idea.

That pretty much sums everything up. This thread can pretty much

be closed and thrown away. So that goes to show, if the developers will react with toxic behavior,

then you can only imagine how the community will be when/if it is released.

Cyan, you deserve a round of applause good sir. 

Btw,

I apologize, I wasn't trying to open up old wounds. :(

Before I read your response, I would have never pictured

something like that happening wouldn't have crossed my mind. My thoughts

were complete opposite. 

LSPDFR.com I rate 5 stars for LC-LSPDFR since I joined in early 2014

and I have not 1 complaint. I don't want any misunderstanding, there was

no ill intentions when I was posting this. I've literally came back from a 1 year

break, so it's good to hear things like this! 

Up until this point, P1013 had a interested police RP enthusiast in their game.

Not anymore.

@thegreathah It's funny you mention that....I was thinking about putting another question before I posted this and it

was going to ask, "DO YOU THINK P10-13 IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER CASH-GRAB GAME?" haha! 

But, seeing at the time I was posting, I had no knowledge of the relationship between G17 and WMG. 

So I was hesitant on posting certain questions like that one. 

Nevertheless, great outlook though. Answered the question without it even being up there. XD

"The only advantage of exercising every day...Is that you die healthier!"

It isn't even worth a discussion. I laugh at the people trying to make clans and stuff for that game that is no where near being anything. Its just hopes and dreams right now. If it succeeds yay. If it doesn't who cares.

Visit me on youtube. The most common reason for crashing is user error. Make sure you have the latest RAGE, ScripthookV, ScripthookVdotnet and turn off your antivirus. Make sure you have an up to date gameconfig.xml as well. Use Allbo's plugin troubleshooter to find any errors too. 

1 hour ago, ClassyEra said:

I apologize, I wasn't trying to open up old wounds. :(

Before I read your response, I would have never pictured

something like that happening wouldn't have crossed my mind. My thoughts

were complete opposite.

No apology needed, I'm sure most of our community that was there back when the initial thread was made in our site (what, probably around 3 years ago now?) observed the behavior and have made up their own minds on that project. I personally wish it every success, even if I doubt it will succeed.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

They threatened legal action against us for our members pointing out they were using pirated software for their forum. You can guess my opinion based on that.

1 hour ago, thegreathah said:

I already have the government taking and wasting my money. I don't need a game company to do the same...

I don't see this game coming for another 2 or 3 years, if at all.

After being burned by so many police sims, I have zero faith, and always express my concerns and disbelief in this game.  I commented on someone's YT video for Police Simulator 18 and said unless it was made by a triple a dev, I had zero faith, and every police sim, including 10-13, had been a let down.  Somehow, as if he was summoned, the developer showed up and began attacking me for my lack of faith in them.  This went on for a little bit until I straight up told him how unprofessional he was, and that he needed PR training, and instead of crapping on me for not believing in them, they should be trying to get me on board and PROVE to me, a CONSUMER, that their product will be successful.  Instead, he deleted EVERY comment from the thread and left.  Instead of apologizing, instead of admitting he is garbage at PR, he ran away with his tail between his legs.  Well, he just guaranteed I will NEVER buy this game even if it releases.

Edited by Kallus Rourke

I'm also banned from posting on anything of theirs on Steam. Pretty sure I didn't do anything to deserve that but be a member of this site.

Oh wait, that's right. The developer posted a topic basically bashing LCPDFR, so I defended it. He then edited my last comment to say "Thanks" and banned me. http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/252178673/540739861499052761/?tscn=1398904614

Capture.PNG

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."

17 minutes ago, willpv23 said:

I'm also banned from posting on anything of theirs on Steam. Pretty sure I didn't do anything to deserve that but be a member of this site.

Oh wait, that's right. The developer posted a topic basically bashing LCPDFR, so I defended it. He then edited my last comment to say "Thanks" and banned me. http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/252178673/540739861499052761/?tscn=1398904614

wow, hes dense. almost like hes compensating for something.

I also had suspicion of the game not being legit (since the only screenshots at the time were turbo-squid renders of models) and because of that i was abused and banned from his forums.

From his behaviour i refuse to support the developer or his product. This game can come out and be the best law enforcement simulator ever to be created and i still won't buy it. i'll stick to LSPDFR atleast the Community here and developers are decent people.

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

18 minutes ago, CouthInk4 said:

From his behaviour i refuse to support the developer or his product. This game can come out and be the best law enforcement simulator ever to be created and i still won't buy it. i'll stick to LSPDFR atleast the Community here and developers are decent people.

I second this.  It baffles me.  I wasn't even rude to him, I just said I've been burned by every law enforcement simulator thus far, and had zero faith. I then told him if the game came out and was as incredible as they're making it, I will apologize and admit I was wrong.  The only reason someone would react the way he has is if we're right and the game isn't legitimate.

It will never come to light anytime soon. Like Will said you don't bash your competitors that's just unprofessional. Not to mention if the game was ever to be released in the the retail market i'm sure Dodge would have a problem with their vehicle and name on it without permission. With that being said they threaten legal troubles to our members, but yet Dodge has a panel of lawyers that would love to make the company some money off of a really easy case.

13 hours ago, CouthInk4 said:

the Community here and developers are decent people.

pssh. Not as bad as the Police10-13 people, I suppose.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

23 hours ago, Cyan said:

They threatened legal action against us for our members pointing out they were using pirated software for their forum. You can guess my opinion based on that.

You love it and cannot wait for release, counting down the days on a calendar next to your computer. You wake up every day and check their forums looking for updates, and are saving up $750 to buy alpha pre access because you cant wait for the game enough and cannot respect its creators enough?

I'm honestly more interested in the poop sitting in my toilet than this heap of junk. I'm counting down towards the day that I don't clog the toilet, and that's more likely to happen than this project. If you want to start your own creation then that's perfectly fine, but don't bash the hard work and effort that others have put into developing their own content.

I think that they're just upset at the fact that LSPDFR is far more superior in its current state than this "game" will ever be. Four years later and still ain't shit done.

What's really comical is the fact that they'll slam LSPDFR and the community, and then silence anyone that speaks out against it. That actually made me laugh out loud a little bit at what they did to @willpv23 , what a joke.

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

I personally don't understand why people even try to look for other police games.  GTA V was one of the most expensive games to develop.  G17 Media then made an excellent mod to an immersive environment created by Rockstar.  There can't be an alternative that will come close from any of these smaller developers, absolutely no way.

Check out my YouTube Channel: YouTube.com/IggyFresh
Self-built Mini ITX PC: 4.5GHz i5 6600k OC'ed, 16GB DDR4, GTX 1070 8GB SC, Corsair H50 Liquid Cooled

14 minutes ago, Iggy Fresh said:

I personally don't understand why people even try to look for other police games.  GTA V was one of the most expensive games to develop.  G17 Media then made an excellent mod to an immersive environment created by Rockstar.  There can't be an alternative that will come close from any of these smaller developers, absolutely no way.

While this is true, ultimately, GTA V is not a police simulator.  The game wasn't made to cater around that style of gameplay, it was made for the criminal aspect.  Speaking for myself, I love LSPDFR, but I want a dedicated police simulator - a game that is made purely for you to play the life of a cop. A game developed with being a LEO in mind.   LSPDFR is fun and amazing, but it's just not anywhere near the same as a full fledged police simulator game.

On 9/7/2017 at 4:14 PM, Kallus Rourke said:

While this is true, ultimately, GTA V is not a police simulator.  The game wasn't made to cater around that style of gameplay, it was made for the criminal aspect.  Speaking for myself, I love LSPDFR, but I want a dedicated police simulator - a game that is made purely for you to play the life of a cop. A game developed with being a LEO in mind.   LSPDFR is fun and amazing, but it's just not anywhere near the same as a full fledged police simulator game.

In that aspect I would be shocked if a police simulator game came out that spent as much money as GTA or any of the other big adventure games. To be honest people that want to "play" as the police or like the police is a very niche market. I would love to see a "high class" police game that is completely on its own I don't see it happening  especially not in today's atmosphere. 

I'm with @Mags on this one. No sane company would invest the kind of money a game costs. Just for a small group of people to buy it. 

Gta together with lspdfr is almost too good to be true. Million dollar budget and a great fan base who creates wonderful content for a man child like myself. :)

9 hours ago, Kalleboston said:

great fan base

coughs loudly in the corner.

there are certainly many people who are great but quite a few that aren't.

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.

Although Police 10-13 is a joke and a flop, if you really want a police sim...

Again, made by European developers as most simulators are. Although, this looks to have some actual effort and thought put into it with a lot of functionality. Although it looks like some wonky 3D cartoon, functions, overlay, and options really seem to be emphasized along with interaction and depth. Seems it'll also have a 2 player co-op mode. Release date is set for January 25th, 2018

76561198097811776.png

"This represents imminent danger, for sure."

I'll believe it when I see it released.

Police Officer Conversation 101:
"Hello!"
"Catch any bad guys lately?"
"A few."
Walk out, get in your patrol car and slam the door.

13 minutes ago, Starmix said:

"Hello!"
"A few."

Despite the cringey voiceovers and ropey graphics, it looks like a fun little time waster kind of game I wouldn't mind taking a look at. 

12 minutes ago, Starmix said:

"Hello!"
"A few."

The 'Eastenders' theme tune "drum-beat" kicked in at this point - Then my speakers blew Up - My PC hates me after after watching that clip!  Can I get compensated somehow?

A compensation of a discord ring sfx ear rape sound will be transferred ASAP.