Mango360

Hilfe bin ein Mod Neuling und habe von PC fast gar keine Ahnung und will das First response mod habe und nutzen

Hallo ich brauche dringend eure hilfe es geht um euer Gta First response mod also um alle k

Edited by Harper

Translated from Google:

Hello, I urgently need your help, it is about your first response GTA mod that is all you can tell me how to use the instalation, or I have the complett edition so from then GTA4 GTA 4 LOST AND DAMNED and THE & Balled OF GAY TONY and the question is how I do this with what mods / patches out Ruckel free and get crashes without anything because the end scheind cool to be my PC emachines EL1870 is having (Windows 7 home premium 64 bit, Intel core i3 processor 2100, AMD Radeon HD 6450 up to 2795MB, DVD-Super Multi drive, 500 GB HARD Drive, 4GB DDR3 memory, multi-in-1 media card reader hope -) Can you help me am in GTA modes have a nooby so please

okay

bin dabei es neu zu Instalieren in diesem moment und wenn ich durch bin frag ich nach den nexten schritten o

New install is complet

Have been newly instaled the complete edition

Hello, I urgently need your help, it is about your first response GTA mod that is all you can tell me how to use the instalation, or I have the complett edition so from then GTA4 GTA 4 LOST AND DAMNED and THE & Balled OF GAY TONY and the question is how I do this with what mods / patches out Ruckel free and get crashes without anything because the end scheind cool to be my PC emachines EL1870 is having (Windows 7 home premium 64 bit, Intel core i3 processor 2100, AMD Radeon HD 6450 up to 2795MB, DVD-Super Multi drive, 500 GB HARD Drive, 4GB DDR3 memory, multi-in-1 media card reader hope -) Can you help me am in GTA modes have a nooby so please :/ nachsich

I reinstalled it to do what I want it now, of course, as do some other gamble and also knows my PC so now you nagut am glad if you can help me further

Also 1. Es weare sehr hilfreich wenn du mal satzzeichen benutzen wuerdest (soll keine klugscheisserei sein aber ich musste dein post 2 mal lesen um ihn halbwegs zu verstehen xD)

2. fuer LCPDFR brachst du erstmal das neuste Net Framework. Das findest du hier: http://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=17851

3. Du bracuhst die Aktuellsten Patches fuer GTA (ich weiss nicht welcher das bei EFLC ist aber bei GTA 4 ist das 1.0.7.0)

4. Jetzt musst du einfach die Mod von hier runterladen und installieren (ist ein Installer)

5. Das wars auch schon xD Im Spiel einfach Alt+P druecken und du kannst loslegen

//English

I just told him that he need to install the latest patches and Net Framework. After that he can install the mod and use Alt+P to start it xD

Edited by taximan5

76561198026310847.png
Twitter: @taximan_5 - PSN: Sheriff_Taxi - Xbox Live: taximan5 - Steam: taximan5 - Social Club: Sheriff_Taxi

Thank you all :biggrin: , the only modification is the jerk with the normal :confused: ? If so, how do I fix this so it leuft Perfect :blush: ? And I'm running it on somehow the graphics of the highest resolution, ie in HD? :smile:

arg dude google translate sucks xDD lets make it that way: just write me a PM (we can talk german in the PM's)

that way we don't speak german in the forums and stop breaking the forum rules and i can help you better

/schreib mir ne pm dann reden wir deutsch

76561198026310847.png
Twitter: @taximan_5 - PSN: Sheriff_Taxi - Xbox Live: taximan5 - Steam: taximan5 - Social Club: Sheriff_Taxi

I honestly see no problem if anyone talks his language (as a way to help another user, who might not speak english - not simply to annoy people), but has the kindness to attach an English translation aswell. No closure is needed.

Due to the graphic nature of this post, reader discretion is advised.
lspdfrsig2njsuy.jpg