Nicholas12

Lspdfr trouble

i have tried soooo many times to install lspdfr but every time i would mess up. Is there a way i can get like a hard drive with lspdfr already installed on it? please i need help.

11 minutes ago, Nicholas12 said:

i have tried soooo many times to install lspdfr but every time i would mess up. Is there a way i can get like a hard drive with lspdfr already installed on it? please i need help.

Did you watch youtube tutorial or even look at the tutorial guide on how to install it?

If yes I can help you out tomorrow, if you really need help.

How to install: 

1. Place all lspdfr files into gta folder

2. Replace files with RPH files

3. Start RPH and have fun

3 minutes ago, NoNameSet said:

Did you watch youtube tutorial or even look at the tutorial guide on how to install it?

If yes I can help you out tomorrow, if you really need help.

How to install: 

1. Place all lspdfr files into gta folder

2. Replace files with RPH files

3. Start RPH and have fun

Yes i did i tried a lot of tutorials and let me just say i am not aware of what anything in the videos meant or what they were and i dont know what RPH files are and i never got a gta folder when i got gta

27 minutes ago, Nicholas12 said:

Yes i did i tried a lot of tutorials and let me just say i am not aware of what anything in the videos meant or what they were and i dont know what RPH files are and i never got a gta folder when i got gta

Installing LSPDFR and RagePluginHook are incredibly simple, it's just a simple drag and drop to specific locations.

You may of already seen this video, but here is one by Albo that should help you.

i tried albo and i got gta off amazon. I NEED HELP INSTALLING IT... STEVE THE GAMER AINT HELPING NO ONE IS IS THERE I WAY I CAN JUST INSTALL LSPDFR WITHOUT THE OTHER STUFF

5 minutes ago, Nicholas12 said:

i tried albo and i got gta off amazon. I NEED HELP INSTALLING IT... STEVE THE GAMER AINT HELPING NO ONE IS IS THERE I WAY I CAN JUST INSTALL LSPDFR WITHOUT THE OTHER STUFF

What do you mean without the other stuff?  Since you got the game off Amazon, what is your GTA V directory? 

1 minute ago, Deputy Rourke said:

What do you mean without the other stuff?  Since you got the game off Amazon, what is your GTA V directory? 

like having to get rageplug and everything else script hook, etc, and everything else albo listed in his video

Just now, Nicholas12 said:

like having to get rageplug and everything else script hook, etc, and everything else albo listed in his video

You don't need ScriptHookV, that is just for other plugins.

RagePluginHook you do need.

Well... oh and i do not know how to mod anything just throwing that out there

Installing LSPDFR and Rage are pretty easy, just drag and drop them into your main directory.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas12 said:

THANK YOU wait what do you mean by main directory

I mean in your Grand Theft Auto V folder.

and how i get my gta 5 folder. do i have to get the steam version?

You had to of installed GTA V somewhere on your computer, so you need to locate where the directory for GTA is.  Whether or not you can still mod your game, I don't know.  I use the Steam version.

ok... i might have lost gta somewhere in my computer. i am going to hopefully get a gaming pc. so how do i install lspdfr itself

ok... i might have lost gta somewhere in my computer. i am going to hopefully get a gaming pc. so how do i install lspdfr itself

Like I said, it's drag and drop.  LSPDFR and Rage both come with readmes, and you have that video that shows you how to install them.

ummmmmmm i am lost but OK! so al i have to drag and drop lspdfr and and rage into my gta folder and i have gta lspdfr?

1 minute ago, Nicholas12 said:

ummmmmmm i am lost but OK! so al i have to drag and drop lspdfr and and rage into my gta folder and i have gta lspdfr?

Yes.  Try watching this tutorial by FirstThirtyMinutes, it's a lot more helpful.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH i WILL TRY THIS VIDEO AFTER GETTING NEW COMPUTER I WILL CONTACT YOU IF I HAVE ANY PROBLEMS!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH i WILL TRY THIS VIDEO AFTER GETTING NEW COMPUTER I WILL CONTACT YOU IF I HAVE ANY PROBLEMS!!!!

You're welcome!

do you know of any good gaming pcs that are good for gta and lspdfr while also being cheap?

Unfortunately, gaming PCs and cheap are not really a thing.  My computer came to over $1.  If you're serious about gaming, the higher prices are worth it.  GTA alone is a huge game that requires a good system to run it smoothly.  If you add modding to the mix, you absolutely have to have a good computer.  On some computers, modded GTA can take you down about 20fps.