Down

Strangers always stole my police car

I know it sounds strange but, every Time i perform a Traffic stop or whatever a Stranger stole my police vehicle and drive away. Can i do something about it ? because it is really anoying because i have to shoot him or steal my car back. Ihope somebody can help me.

Common problem, bunch of car theifs exist in grand theft auto; whoda thunk it. Luckily there is scripts that can help prevent this. More Control V has a option to auto lock your doors when you move away from the vehicle and I believe BVA also has a similar option. 

3 minutes ago, Down said:

Thanks a lot :)

Also, just to clarify, the AI stealing your car is GTA V's way of cleaning up obstacles.  If your car is blocking AI traffic, the game will try and force clean it up by someone stealing it.

ps. another nice feature of BVA is that you can set long and short key presses for exiting vehicles. A short click of F will have you hop out with the door open and a long press with have you close the door behind you. 

Edited by TheDude