billc5123

For the Love of God where is the K9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, billc5123 said:

Can someone please develop a K9 mod. Patrinus had one of the best mods and his K9 was awesome but he just isnt around or updating and the mod does not work anymore!!!!!!

The mod still work if you mean HeroCop, really.. i played with it a couple of weeks ago, the K9 isn't workign perfectly because it isn't updated but yeah, the mod still works fine.

Download Link: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8437-herocop-beta-05b-k9-partner-dragging-bodies-store-hold-ups-flashlight-and-more/

Edited by JonnhyCZGc

Contact me for any WIP's Modifications, i will be sure to help you out and give my feedback, more can be found into my profile infos > About Me <

1 hour ago, JonnhyCZGc said:

The mod still work if you mean HeroCop, really.. i played with it a couple of weeks ago, the K9 isn't workign perfectly because it isn't updated but yeah, the mod still works fine.

Download Link: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8437-herocop-beta-05b-k9-partner-dragging-bodies-store-hold-ups-flashlight-and-more/

what problems do you have with the K9,  it wont work at all for me?

Police Partner by @Darkmyre has a K9 mode: 

https://www.darkmyre.net/files/file/18-police-partner/

[WIP | Beta] Coastal Callouts: Upcoming action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response
[REL] Custom Backup: Bringing ultimate customization power to LSPDFR backup!

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!

11 hours ago, billc5123 said:

Police Partner crashes game as you go on duty

Not if you install it right

My YouTube Channel: Darkmyre Gaming (Australian LSPDFR patrols, plugins in development, and other games)

My Discord Server | AusGamer Network

Please do not PM me for technical support or bug reports, use the appropriate forum or plugin's comments instead.

17 minutes ago, billc5123 said:

Darkmyre ,  what am i missing then, plugins and  Lspdfr overwrite, whats wrong

Also I have your other updated mods installed and have no problem at all, so whats different with this one??

the only difference is im using the updated ragenative, am i supposed to put this older one in???

Most likely you need the latest version of my common https://www.darkmyre.net/files/file/24-darkapi/

If that doesnt fix it, shoot me a log file and I can take a look :)

My YouTube Channel: Darkmyre Gaming (Australian LSPDFR patrols, plugins in development, and other games)

Please do not PM me for technical support or bug reports, use the appropriate forum or plugin's comments instead.

21 hours ago, Darkmyre said:

Most likely you need the latest version of my common https://www.darkmyre.net/files/file/24-darkapi/

If that doesnt fix it, shoot me a log file and I can take a look :)

Thanks Dark, that worked perfectly,  can you command the dog orders or attack? Any tutorial ? i dont want to bother you

with a bunch of questions

On 5/28/2017 at 9:56 AM, billc5123 said:

Thanks Dark, that worked perfectly,  can you command the dog orders or attack? Any tutorial ? i dont want to bother you

with a bunch of questions

At the moment it has limited functionality, you can command it to inspect a vehicle for drugs/explosives (requires Search Warrant), he should auto-chase any peds in a pursuit who are fleeing on foot, and auto-attack any peds trying to attack you. Still trying to work out an intuitive way to issue something like a chase/attack order on a particular ped.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:47 PM, billc5123 said:

SWEET!!!

Don't know when it will be though but I will let you know as soon as I can get it done and released! :)

My real name is Tyrell Glenn Anson I have a lot I like to do and I will look at and download files that I may find interesting and if I use it on my channel then I will give a shout out to the creator of the mod, texture pack or whatever.