Fire truck tanker  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see a finished model in the next few weeks?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Other fire/ems vehicles?

• Yes
    • No

Good to see you're back! 

How about that tiller truck you were working on?

[WIP | Beta] Coastal Callouts: Upcoming action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response
[REL] Custom Backup: Bringing ultimate customization power to LSPDFR backup!

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!

1 hour ago, PNWParksFan said:

Good to see you're back! 

How about that tiller truck you were working on?

Yea been a long semester for me. 

And the tiller is good. Working with some people on coding before I release the tiller. I plan to make various fire vehicles that are lord friendly.

57 minutes ago, TheF3nt0n said:

Does this include LODs by the way?

Yes. I hate when vehicles disappear. 

Don't mess with the law, if you can't handle the law.

Oh, a lore-friendly fire vehicle? Nice one.

Just a side note: "LSFD FIre Department" looks a tad redundant since LSFD already contains "FD" in it :D Maybe "LS FIRE DEPT" would suffice?

On 5/3/2017 at 2:36 AM, Hastings said:

Oh, a lore-friendly fire vehicle? Nice one.

Just a side note: "LSFD FIre Department" looks a tad redundant since LSFD already contains "FD" in it :D Maybe "LS FIRE DEPT" would suffice?

Totally did not connect 2 and 2 together, however thies is just a slap on-defualt texture.

On 5/3/2017 at 5:03 AM, Voit Turyv said:

e332131828c176a5c528577d96e6762b_meme-ge

Please do make more.

Cant make any promises lol

On 5/3/2017 at 7:37 AM, 11john11 said:

I absolutely love new default style cars, you did a amazing job :thumbsup:

Thanks! I am trying to get ELS on it, but with lore friendly lighting equipement

Why though.... Why all stock parts? GTA needs a break from that, somebody out there made a Pierce firetruck and it looks exactly like the in-game one but with different lightbars. We only have 1 non-stock gta firetruck :(

Idk... beggar's  can't be choosers. Looks good!

Please like my posts, I strive to help people out, and it is much easier to do so if I have a higher reputation. So, do your thing...

I run a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070FE for a graphics card, An Intel I7 6700K for my processor, and an MSI Z170A SLI PLUS as my motherboard.

I'm from Chandler, Arizona. I'm a big fan of our First Responders and our Military. I wish to finish high-school, college, and join my local PD. 

Steam: The_Lone_Wolf293            GTA5-Mods.com: TheLoneWolf293            Instagram: TheLoneWolf293            Youtube: TheLoneWolf29

Request a texture or help from me. Only things I'm good at besides (not) getting girls and sarcasm.

10 minutes ago, phoenixpolice said:

Why though.... Why all stock parts? GTA needs a break from that, somebody out there made a Pierce firetruck and it looks exactly like the in-game one but with different lightbars. We only have 1 non-stock gta firetruck :(

Idk... beggar's  can't be choosers. Looks good!

Real fire trucks are all private. There is no way I can get my hands on t hem. That's why it's stock GTA parts. I will be able to release them unlocked once I completely finish. 

On 25.05.2017 at 11:20 PM, phoenixpolice said:

Why though.... Why all stock parts?

Because stock parts fit in much better :P

Seriously, the tanker and the ladder truck look great. I especially like the lights setup. @GlitchGamer, out of curiosity, are American fire tankers all with two axles, like the one you're creating?

Edited by Hastings

7 hours ago, TRDraider said:

ooooo i love  i need it can i get it!? 

Probably next week or so. Just have some tweaks I need to do.

7 hours ago, Hastings said:

Seriously, the tanker and the ladder truck look great. I especially like the lights setup. @GlitchGamer, out of curiosity, are American fire tankers all with two axles, like the one you're creating?

I believe most are 2 axles. Some can be more. And I appreciate it. 

6 hours ago, GlitchGamer said:

Probably next week or so. Just have some tweaks I need to do.

Ooooo Next week you say! cant wait to show it off in a video but question is how many skins are there?

Those who say that we're in a time when there are not heroes, they just don't know where to look.

On 5/31/2017 at 6:35 AM, Hastings said:

On 5/31/2017 at 2:04 PM, GlitchGamer said:

Water weights a lot.  The reason most are dual axel is so that they can carry more water.  

Example 1 Dual axel 3000 gallons of water

http://www.piercemfg.com/customers/new-deliveries/skagway-volunteer-fire-department-tanker-30020

Example 2 single axel 2100 gallons

http://www.piercemfg.com/customers/new-deliveries/key-peninsula-fire-department-tanker-30375

If you look thru http://www.piercemfg.com/Customers/New-Deliveries?a=x_truck_tankers&d=#page-1  

you see single axel are limited to 2100 gallons while the dual are bigger trucks with more equipment and larger tanks.  

In this picture.  You see E11, Tanker 15, Engine 15 and Tanker 11.   Notice the tanker both have dual axels.  Tanker 15 has 3000-gallon tank.

http://photos.olesnevich.us/Emergency-Vehicles/Pennsylvania/Butler-County/Saxonburg-Volunteer-Fire-Company/20160625-239-Driftwood-Dr-Struct/i-KWPrf6q/A

3 minutes ago, GlitchGamer said:

A few set backs. But should be in the next couple of days. I've been quite busy and haven't gotten around to it.

Awwww dang Really excited for both of them are they gonna be Addons or Replacements? What handling line will the Tanker have? 

Those who say that we're in a time when there are not heroes, they just don't know where to look.