LCPDFR.com downloads may be slow, as we've had to redirect them from our CDN due to a provider fault. We hope to get them back to full speed as soon as possible.
officerlajoice

Drivers falling out of car HELP

Well I'm not sure we can.    We may have to wait for another update to RPH  if that ends up being the prob.   I'm still not sure where the problem is  .   But as you said earlier you would  figure if this  was a widespread problem this post should be a little more popular.

Yes i do have a trainer in   TrainerV   i believe  i have gone thru the INI file for the trainer and i cant find what would be causing that

We still haven't figured out the problem yet :/. We ruled out some possibilities. We know it's not Traffic Policer, LSPDFR+, Assorted Callouts, Code Red Callouts, Code 3 Callouts, Law Callouts, Toasty Callouts and Wilderness Callouts. 

**SOLVED**  I finally figured out what the problem was. If you go to GTA V>PLUGINS>LSPDFR you should see the file "ClearTheWayPOLV.dll" I deleted that and it seemed to have fixed the drivers falling out of vehicles when you blipped a car! I also had an XML file in the same location called "LPCModelDef" I removed that the same time as ClearTheWaPOLV.dll and it didn't seem to effect the game in any way negatively. I hope this solves someone else's problem!