Starmix

INFORMATION - Patch 1032

RAGEHOOK AND SCRIPTHOOK V HAVE BOTH BEEN UPDATED! GET THEM BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T:
ScriptHookV - http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv
RagePluginHook - http://ragepluginhook.net/Downloads.aspx

ScriptHookV Support - lol i guess try gta 5 mods?
RagePluginHook Support - https://discord.gg/0v9TP1BOmfwZms7y

To update your mods folder to the new patch, you just need to copy these two files from update.rpf (new non mods) to /mods/update.rpf
C8p9BkYXgAA54E8.jpg

Edited by Starmix
WOOP WOOP

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

Thank you so much for this post. I am staying on the old version as I just started re-doing all my mods.

But jesus Rockstar. ANOTHER update? f*ck you too.

NOTE TO ALL: ALSO BACKUP THE STEAM_API64.DLL FILE IN THE MAIN GTA 5 FOLDER

Edited by N4Cer

i7 5820K @ 3.3Ghz 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 / Zotac GTX 980Ti 2-way SLI / Full List

I won't be able to respond to your post unless you quote or mention me.

Again, just like last update: "Oh noes! Rockstar released a new update to help try to keep their game alive! How dare they break my unsupported third party mods that will probably take a week to update in their free time! Goddamn these fools!

Just now, joker32791 said:

i have a question, how do i get the backup to work

when i revert for some reason its not working can anyone help me?

Define not working, what happens when you do it?

Also, I'd recommend creating a new topic for your issue, helps keeps things nice and spread out rather than make this thread a mess.

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.

i try to revert to my old copy using the automatic backup file

it loads and still tries to patch it

i tried using the rage pluginhook and going to revert game and it still doesnt work i dont think

i never reverted before maybe cause its my first time can anyone walk me thru it

Again, I'd recommend making a new topic rather than commenting it on here.

Have you used Justin's update blocker as well? Is it that it's updating after you do it? 
and if your on Retail, you can just use the two links in my first post.

1 minute ago, joker32791 said:

i try to revert to my old copy using the automatic backup file

it loads and still tries to patch it

i tried using the rage pluginhook and going to revert game and it still doesnt work i dont think

i never reverted before maybe cause its my first time can anyone walk me thru it

Make sure you backup steam_api64.dll in future

i7 5820K @ 3.3Ghz 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 / Zotac GTX 980Ti 2-way SLI / Full List

I won't be able to respond to your post unless you quote or mention me.

12 minutes ago, N4Cer said:

Make sure you backup steam_api64.dll in future

As far as I know, there's no new steam_api64.dll for this patch.

This also means that I see no reason for the huge edit to your post with a message telling people to back up this file @N4Cer, but you do you, my man.

Edited by Starmix

sorry to post in this topic but out of curiosity would you know how to fix an issue i'm having. i reverted to patch 1011 but none of my modded cars will load into game with my mods folder just vanilla models load

15 hours ago, TomballPD said:

sorry to post in this topic but out of curiosity would you know how to fix an issue i'm having. i reverted to patch 1011 but none of my modded cars will load into game with my mods folder just vanilla models load

Are they in the latest patchday?

14 hours ago, KingAlmond said:

i cant sign into my social club, any1 know why

We can't help with R* account issues.

2 hours ago, Dorian138 said:

THANK YOU Starmix ! 

Your welcome. :)

1 hour ago, Starmix said:

Are they in the latest patchday?

We can't help with R* account issues.

Your welcome. :)

ill just wait for script hook and shit to update, i tried reverting to 1011 using techfaqs posted by someone on this website but ran into issues w/ the social club

Load it normally and launch RPH after.

dam im never not making a backup again!!!!! F YOU!!!!!! R* with your stuiped updates..... question guys how do i revert through the steam version since i was dumb enough not to back it up through rage hook thanks in advance!!

15 hours ago, captnemri said:

F YOU!!!!!! R* with your stuiped updates..... 

On 2017-4-5 at 7:02 PM, Starmix said:

Again, just like last update: "Oh noes! Rockstar released a new update to help try to keep their game alive! How dare they break my unsupported third party mods that will probably take a week to update in their free time! Goddamn these fools!"

6 minutes ago, captnemri said:

so no way i can revert via steam version without using rage hook since i didnt back it up?

No. You can only revert if you have a RagePluginHook backup.

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

Im running 1032 with no issues with LSPDFR atm....just albos plugins and the asi's mods arent working if you can handle not having ELS for a while.....remove scripthookv is you wanna play pretty much vanilla GTA, you can still use the modded cars....but ELS will not work....soo Use non els or vanilla cars till its fixed...

Plugins confirmed working

LSPDFR

EUP

Code3 Call outs

Computer +

ALPR +

Spotlight

OD Loadout

cop holster

morecontrolV

spike strips

Dashcam V

rage Show my location

Better EMS

Vocal Dispatch

Shite that dont Work:

Basic Vehicle Actions (BVA)

Trainerv

ELS

ALBOS STUFF (except seatbelt chime)

I too have recently installed GTA  Non Steam 41453, 7 disks and 1 hour later and the patch updated to the latest 0387 0.52 RPH not working, so all I can do is wait for the latest RPH release (currently as of the 5th their Twitter says they are working on support for patch 1032 hwo far behind is that the one behind 0387? Can I uninstall GTA and not allow the current patch? ATM I really don't care about being able to play online as I can't get online with the current install anyway fro some reason.  From what I have gleaned it seems the only option to wait for the RPH release for it. What's this about RPH calling it quits on their Twitter? The link goes to a music video, doesn't seem very serious.

Edited by wealthwise

The latest RPH works, also with retail you can downgrade via this: http://patches.rockstargames.com/prod/gtav/Launcher_EFIGS/GTA_V_Launcher_1_0_1011_1.exe

Just a fyi.

Script hook is updated and available now just seen it. Been bit before I played but updated and script hook was just released for latest patch. 

Woop Woop! I've got so much modded shit that i'm honestly just gonna stay on 1011 for as long as i can.