Display Name

LSPDFR or RPH

Just now, hhtesntwr said:

Can I ask where RPH would have saved the older version of this file? I reverted but it still doesn't work...

RPH sadly isn't saving an older version of that file

4 minutes ago, 11john11 said:

RPH sadly isn't saving an older version of that file

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

So you're saying you just had manually backed up the entire GTA 5 directory? I should've done that...

EDIT: and I'm surprised someone could get in hot water for sharing one file, but I guess they don't want it snowballing.

Edited by hhtesntwr

17 minutes ago, LeftSideJ said:

So basically RagePluginHook's revert game option/save backup option is completely useless...

lol

i had this happen to me today as well i think that new update fucked up everything up >.< is there way we can get back to 944? and delete this new one 1011

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

1 hour ago, hhtesntwr said:

Can I ask where RPH would have saved the older version of this file? I reverted but it still doesn't work...

In your GTA folder, open RPH and you see the exact name it saved it!

7 minutes ago, malicdeeznuts said:

i had this happen to me today as well i think that new update fucked up everything up >.< is there way we can get back to 944? and delete this new one 1011

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

You have never made a back-up, meaning you can't go back YET, your own fault, maybe you can use someone else back-up? PM me if you need it!

25 minutes ago, LeftSideJ said:

@11john11 Any way you can PM the file to your fellow pals in the community :P?

I PMed you!

32 minutes ago, hhtesntwr said:

lol

It does work, just not for this update ;-)

50 minutes ago, LeftSideJ said:

So basically RagePluginHook's revert game option/save backup option is completely useless...

Not for this update sadly, always keep a copy of a working GTA V modded folder on a usb/harddisk/whatever(maybe even google drive will do? ;-))

How do I edit my post? I want to help everyone with the same problem, telling them to add me on Steam:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016978898

I can help with any problem!

Guys, You can use steamapi's from other games as long as it's below version 3.x.x.x in the file settings.
Also, @Cyan, I was the only supporter on the RPH Forum and I decided to just leave there so now, the only way to get RPH support is via the Discord server on the main page.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

Just now, Starmix said:

Guys, You can use steamapi's from other games as long as it's below version 3.x.x.x in the file settings.
Also, @Cyan, I was the only supporter on the RPH Forum and I decided to just leave there so now, the only way to get RPH support is via the Discord server on the main page.

It should work

It has for many people on the RPH Support Discord.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

1 hour ago, Starmix said:

NIIIIIIICE. Thanks, @Starmix!

NEVERMIND - if I had clicked yes this wouldn't have happened. Stupid me. Ignore the rest of this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait a second, guys... so they just put out the new 0.51 of Rage Hook, right?

I installed, updated GTA 5 again, and now SCRIPT hook is popping up and telling me that it doesn't support the game version - DANGIT I FORGOT ABOUT SCRIPTHOOK.

Is there any way around scripthook, or will I just have to hope they update it soon?

Here:

Screenshot (36).png

Edited by hhtesntwr