gmantonz

GMAntonZ LSPDFR Patrol Series!

On 1/28/2019 at 7:26 PM, cody1 said:

anton whats the best editing program free for someone that wants to start

Good question, the only one that I know is free is Hitfilm Express I believe it's called, however I've never used it. When I first started the channel I used Filmora to edit my videos before moving into Adobe Premiere. Filmora is not free, but it's also not too expensive.

On 2/1/2019 at 11:51 PM, UnknownBastion said:

Dude,

You have so much energy, not even three minutes in and I am pumped to watch this livestream!

Keep up the good work, and happy patrolling!

Thank you very much! Yeah that's my style, I try to keep it high energy and entertaining 🙂

On 1/30/2019 at 9:51 AM, gmantonz said:

Good question, the only one that I know is free is Hitfilm Express I believe it's called, however I've never used it. When I first started the channel I used Filmora to edit my videos before moving into Adobe Premiere. Filmora is not free, but it's also not too expensive.

thanks and ya i dont have money im trying to get donates to upgrade my pc to join the fiveM i need a new graphics card and Motherbord witch will cost 199.00 and i cant work so it sucks thats why im trying to get donates on twitch. but thanks man ill check it out

by the way im the best gamer 75 on youtube

learn HOW TO MAKE A MOD AND TELL PEOPLE WHERE TO PUT THE CARP