Sign in to follow this  
sonic17790

gta iv not working!

the title says it all tbh, but as the update came out not to long ago i thought that other people might have encounted the same problem that im having. i have tried deleting my game and reinstalling it but it still wont load up. 

any suggestions 

Edited by sonic17790
edit a word that was miss spelt

"gta iv not working" doesnt really say anything at all.

I probably can't help you since I'm not currently using GTA4, but if someone else wants to help you they will need more then just 'it's not working'. That doesn't tell us anything. Many people will simply ignore threads with vague descriptions like that.

You need to tell us things like whether you are using the steam or retail version of the game, whether the game is crashing or simply not loading, when the crash is occuring (during the main loading screen, when you click play in the menu etc.)

If you can post that kind of information you not only have a much higher chance of somebody helping you, you also have a higher chance of getting your problems solved.

13 hours ago, Reconta said:

"gta iv not working" doesnt really say anything at all.

I probably can't help you since I'm not currently using GTA4, but if someone else wants to help you they will need more then just 'it's not working'. That doesn't tell us anything. Many people will simply ignore threads with vague descriptions like that.

You need to tell us things like whether you are using the steam or retail version of the game, whether the game is crashing or simply not loading, when the crash is occuring (during the main loading screen, when you click play in the menu etc.)

If you can post that kind of information you not only have a much higher chance of somebody helping you, you also have a higher chance of getting your problems solved.

i have found the issue.