Sign in to follow this  
theninja35

Anyone Know Where to Get a Good Airsoft Gun at a Cheap Price?

Hey! Sorry for the damn long topic name, but does anyone know where I can buy a cheap, high quality airsoft gun? I'm having a war in about 2 weeks. I really need one. Thanks.

(Cheap can be your definition, lol)

The funniest thing to me is when people put their mods on LCPDFR, leave and take the mods with them, and then open up a Patreon whilst expecting $500 donations.

That's the best way to get your mods reuploaded elsewhere, anyway.

Dick's Sporting goods. but those are cheap pieces of Sh*t, i have two full metal rifles 1 gbb one AEG + a real steal AR15 3 gbb pistols + a real steal Glock 22 .40 S&W

Okay. I didn't mean cheap as in "$50", maybe $80-$150. I guess I could go a bit higher.

I was looking for something I could use running around the battlefield. Maybe some sort of automatic rifle. Not a sniper rifle, say something like an M4, or a Scar-L. (Are Scar-L's even auto?)

The funniest thing to me is when people put their mods on LCPDFR, leave and take the mods with them, and then open up a Patreon whilst expecting $500 donations.

Cheap? So u want it only for like one game? or you are starting playing airsoft? I'm using M4 a1 in MOE MAGPUL MOD 435 fps (picture bellow). my friend made it for me. I think the best for you is Cyber gun (they are easy for upgrade and they have some m4 that cost like about 160 USD)

41173831032491567876710.jpg-My m4 in magpul mod. (awesome gun)

Edited by Gonzy

[indent=9][url="http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/5867/gonzyskins.png"][color=#ffffff][img]http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/5867/gonzyskins.png[/img][/color][/url][/indent]

Okay. I didn't mean cheap as in "$50", maybe $80-$150. I guess I could go a bit higher.

I was looking for something I could use running around the battlefield. Maybe some sort of automatic rifle. Not a sniper rifle, say something like an M4, or a Scar-L. (Are Scar-L's even auto?)

Both my rifles were over $200 but you can get a decent M4 for about 150 if you know where to look...try redwolfairsoft.com they got a ton of deals going right now. Also....my real steel was like a grand easy so if you plan on updating to real steals start saving! lol

They can be semi-automatic or full

Thanks. Thought they were Auto, didn't know they could be semi though. +1.

Cheap? So u want it only for like one game? or you are starting playing airsoft? I'm using M4 a1 in MOE MAGPUL MOD 435 fps (picture bellow). my friend made it for me. I think the best for you is Cyber gun (they are easy for upgrade and they have some m4 that cost like about 160 USD)

Well I'm soon starting off with an airsoft game, my first, but will most likely move around into more games. I would like:

A Scar-L

M4

M14

Any one of those. The Assault Rifles with a red dot, maybe two-ten extra mags, and the Scar-L with a foregrip.

M14 just with a scope, but with a semi-auto option, not just full auto. Thanks.

I'm just asking for the gun to be cheap. Anything else can be about 10-30 dollars.

And the assualt rifle 400+ FPS, and M14 500+ please. Thanks guys.

Both my rifles were over $200 but you can get a decent M4 for about 150 if you know where to look...try redwolfairsoft.com they got a ton of deals going right now. Also....my real steel was like a grand easy so if you plan on updating to real steals start saving! lol

I'll check the website.

Also, another question, do airsoft guns hurt? I've asked a few people and I've gotten yes and no.

Pain varies on several factors,

First the gun type: spring, gas/Co2, or electric

Second weight of the bb: lighter ones hurt less

and Last: your pain threshold, if you are point plank with an AEG rated at 500 Feet per second avg...with a 0.20g bb, IT'S GONNA HURT if you're some distance off, you'll feel it it'll feel like you got pinched sometimes, it'll sting for like 60-120 seconds

Pain varies on several factors,

First the gun type: Electric.

Second weight of the bb: .2?

and Last: Most likely somewhere around 400 FPS on average. Three sniper rifles on the field that I know of.

Yea, you'll feel it....it'll sting if you are a distance from the muzzle, but not enough to send you on the ground writhing in pain

Also, another question, do airsoft guns hurt? I've asked a few people and I've gotten yes and no.

It depends on the distance and on the power of the spring in the gun you got "killed" .I already got some serious hits. For example on CQB i got shot to the nose and i was bleeding really hard lol... But you dont need to worry if you are wearing goggles and a helmet.(dont use mask because it looks really bad and only kids are using it in Czech.) lol.

Scar-l is not a good option for a beginner. I recommend M4 for you. (but its still your decision what you are going to buy im just trying to help)

Edited by Gonzy

[indent=9][url="http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/5867/gonzyskins.png"][color=#ffffff][img]http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/5867/gonzyskins.png[/img][/color][/url][/indent]

try airsplat(dot)com

also pm me where you're from because I'm looking to sell mine!

[color=#0000ff]Tester for Braveheart's Polciing Script & Abraxas: [/color][color=#0000ff] [/color]Abraxas's Mods Policing Script [u][color=#ee82ee]GTACore[/color][/u]: http://www.gtacore.com/index.php?app=referrals&reff=35 [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/xogwsz.gif[/img] [spoiler] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2876] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2430] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2267] [/spoiler]

I get jealous of not living in Canada/US sometimes, I just paid $700 for a GBB King Arms M4A1 + Holographic Sight.

I get jealous of not living in Canada/US sometimes, I just paid $700 for a GBB King Arms M4A1 + Holographic Sight.

I paid 650 for my KJW Tanio Koba GBB M4 from hong kong....fucking shipping kills

I paid 650 for my KJW Tanio Koba GBB M4 from hong kong....fucking shipping kills

:o

I was going to buy that, but then it got sold out

:o

I was going to buy that, but then it got sold out

I missed it each time too...waited like 3 months for a new one...I can't get the mags for it they fly so fast....meh...I only use it not to plink given its 80% identical to my AR15

It depends on the distance and on the power of the spring in the gun you got "killed" .I already got some serious hits. For example on CQB i got shot to the nose and i was bleeding really hard lol... But you dont need to worry if you are wearing goggles and a helmet.(dont use mask because it looks really bad and only kids are using it in Czech.) lol.-Aren't helmets masks?

Scar-l is not a good option for a beginner. I recommend M4 for you. (but its still your decision what you are going to buy im just trying to help)-Could I customize that M4? A Scope (Red dot) and maybe a few more mags?

Red.

EDIT: Guns will be about 300-350 FPS on average.

try airsplat(dot)com

also pm me where you're from because I'm looking to sell mine!

I love you! You saved me from spending $2000 dollars! +1.

Edited by theninja35

Aren't helmets masks?

Nope. This is Helmet: acucoverhelmet.jpgstmaskazel.jpg-And this is mask (so unrealistic!) really ugly.

Edited by Gonzy

Yes you can customize an M4 provided you have a detachable carry handle or a flat top, quadrails on the front for accessories and a "nade" launcher and a telescoping stock Mags...if you have the space to carry...yea get a few....I have 3 hi caps for my AEG, two hold 350+ BB's another 450+ there are some that are realistic loading ones like a 20 round and a 30

Edited by Asuna

Okay. Thanks Gonzy. Asuna, may I ask where you got the mags?

Two mags are unknown makers, i got em from a sporting good's shop near by, the 450 came with my G&G M4 But you can get AEG mags pretty much every where that has Airsoft guns, usually that is.

How cheap? One of the guns I have my eye on has a 300 round mag, for an M4. I would like a cheap 300 round or higher for a cheap price.

ehh you can get a mag for like 15-30 bucks from a local shop and most airsoft guns come with a single high mag usually...not all come with a highcap

I have 13 mag's (because we have here like 3 days airosft wars (at night too) we are trying to get it realistic as its possible. (we have also tanks and jeeps LOL thats really awesome). but for a normal airsoft war you can play only with 1 or 2 mags. But its better to have more mags than that, so you dont need to reload every time.