OfficerUnderwood

OfficerUnderwood's DEV models thread (Current project: Who the fuck knows)

1 hour ago, Slendis said:

The bumper 🙃 I would pick my go-to picture I send to people who didn't fix the bumper but I couldn't find it 😞

I never understood why Hurk did this. Even on the Canadian version it isn't like that.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:08 PM, OfficerUnderwood said:

Fixing up this piece of shit because it got fucked it in the ass too damn much. Replacing some of the shit with stuff from Carface's. Not smart enough to do a Suburban to Tahoe conversion like GeorgieMoon or I would.

586f607f50792f8ca25004a82298d2e9.png

Don't worry, im doing the Suburban-Tahoe conversion with matt. But yours looking dumb cute tho papa 😍

Just now, OfficerUnderwood said:

Gonna be released to the public for use?

Maybe, who knows. If Georgie releases his then nah. If not then maybe, idfk lol. It's gonna be a while before it is done cause im working on a Silverado as well so both of them are kinda "when I feel like doing it" type projects atm

I've given up on the Tahoe. This is due to a way better one coming soon made by GeorgieMoon plus just got fed up working on Hurk's Tahoe. Right now I'm devoting time to the FHP pack that me and @Gump are working on. I'm making parts for it such as the Micropulse Ultra, XStream, & other shit all for this project. Including a Javelin since I'm working on the CVPI. I'll be working on the Tahoe when it comes out and Gump is working on the Charger right now awaiting parts from me.

On 2/7/2019 at 8:10 PM, OfficerUnderwood said:

Today has been a fun day getting called racist for quoting a black comedian's own stereotype joke, hearing I just take models from IV even tho I converted them from DriverSF, Forza, or where ever I can find it, and recking the grown adult man for his dumbshit. Fun day and thank you to those who can take a joke and understands the stereotype humor. It takes some intelligence.

Anyways today I started on a Code 3 Javelin for the CVPI. Thanks to @OfficerFive0 providing textures to use on this model as I appreciate it a lot. First lightbar I've made officially let's see how it goes. Soon a Mastercom B controller should be released by @Zig that helped with. Just I gotta finish it up.

Let's not forget this guy called the LSPDFR site racist because he could not follow the rules of the site...

Edited by Walters

@Walters What do you expect from a guy that looks for s*** to b**** about in videos with comments disabled and asks for a response on his workshop topic to show you're not a b**** and won't cower down but when you do comment and make him look stupid because you quoted a black man's stereotype joke baiting him into it for when he got on a discord of memes then in return he acts like a b**** and cowers down by putting you on his ignore list so he doesn't have to witness the backfire of making you look bad and uses only a laughing emoji and attempts to flex on you with his "conversions" instead of providing a reasonable response to the response you made. #truestory

575adcc03d8b356598f6bb1593b8fcae.png

73f945e67475c5575c509ccdc54b4cd3.png

Edited by OfficerUnderwood

40 minutes ago, OfficerUnderwood said:

@Walters What do you expect from a guy that looks for s*** to b**** about in videos with comments disabled and asks for a response on his workshop topic to show you're not a b**** and won't cower down but when you do comment and make him look stupid because you quoted a black man's stereotype joke baiting him into it for when he got on a discord of memes then in return he acts like a b**** and cowers down by putting you on his ignore list so he doesn't have to witness the backfire of making you look bad and uses only a laughing emoji and attempts to flex on you with his "conversions" instead of providing a reasonable response to the response you made. #truestory

575adcc03d8b356598f6bb1593b8fcae.png

73f945e67475c5575c509ccdc54b4cd3.png

Oh I'm well aware of this. He can't keep my name out of his mouth lmfao. Nice lights though.

On 2/10/2019 at 9:39 AM, TheRecluseGamer said:

😘

@Walters You are not on my ignore list. DM me if you actually have something to say ❤️

Bro you aren’t hard stop trying to play that image you are fake asf.

Jacob C. 

Community Member

Here's more of the Javelin. Tried working as much as I could for the night. Me and a buddy hanging out before he goes away is taking priority over all projects until the 24th but I'll work on what I can for the time being.

8092fc21b3480716a0ac538f587a154f.png

1 hour ago, Twurtleee said:

Chill out 😳 He's gonna go make a live stream talking about how much he hates you and how he's the hardest mfr on lcpdfr….

You don't want no smoke from big man recluse. He'll rip you apart on his stream with the other 5 people watching 😳

He already did make a video on me lol hes an idiot

Jacob C. 

Community Member

The Javelin is done and set up with FHP's patterns. The skin needs adjusting and the interior needs work with the bumpmaps since they want to be a cunt before I work on the rest of the car.

When the gear is in Drive
https://i.gyazo.com/d1e81c4eee8b9b7d00f89c0a80b83f7a.mp4
When the gear is in Park

https://i.gyazo.com/2fdf330ca19c16b35af6e3b8db247411.mp4

22502a47687234e2dcb4d55c37ec62b4.png
1d3adeb4e2975e23f2a47e78d198175b.png

Edited by OfficerUnderwood