OfficerUnderwood

OfficerUnderwood's DEV models thread (Current project: Who the fuck knows)

2 hours ago, OfficerUnderwood said:

Here is some and if alright could you send them for me to use. I don't think I'll be able to nudge it in whole like you lol. And got back from a trip why I was taking awhile to respond.

guages3.png

intlod1.png

intlod1emis.png

intlod11.png

stickers.png

sys1.png

guages2.png

Are those all in DDS format?

Well Ladies and Gents. I have been having those tingly desires to well... work on a DEV Caprice. Though I am going to need help on this project. This will require someone of skills with 3DS Max in poly crunching which is something I can't get my head around and a new front bumper unless I can find one. Frankly I can't convert one Caprice due to the owner's fear of "a overflow of caprice" which I doubt is going to happen and if such does then I would say that's a compliment since y'all are loving the model as it shows.  I really want to get a Caprice out there since well... there isn't one out there. Only a Caprice is missing. Frankly the Caprice is getting discontinued this year and we might as well remember it through our usage of it in GTA V. I'm gonna need some help on this. Comment/PM/Skype if you can help poly crunch this sucker.

Pumped to hear you're endeavoring with a caprice. Such an underrated and unique car. I've been waiting forever for somebody to make this happen!

Specs:

Desktop: Custom Build     i7 4770 3.4 GHz  -  16 GB RAM  -  GTX 1080 8 GB

Laptop:   ASUS GL-752     i7 6700HQ 2.4 GHz  -  16 GB RAM  -  GTX 960M 2 GB

I never understood why makers are scared of people thinking their work is the best quality. If the issue is a fear of stealing, then any of the reputable police mod sites have a magic button that allows users to report a file.

Back on topic, based on the title, are you planning on both a 2012 and a 2016 model or only one of them? Would be cool to see a gear shifter on the steering wheel (2014+ models) and center console gear shifters (2012-14 models).

Sticks and stones may break bones, but 5.56 fragments on impact.

20 hours ago, OfficerUnderwood said:

Well Ladies and Gents. I have been having those tingly desires to well... work on a DEV Caprice. Though I am going to need help on this project. This will require someone of skills with 3DS Max in poly crunching which is something I can't get my head around and a new front bumper unless I can find one. Frankly I can't convert one Caprice due to the owner's fear of "a overflow of caprice" which I doubt is going to happen and if such does then I would say that's a compliment since y'all are loving the model as it shows.  I really want to get a Caprice out there since well... there isn't one out there. Only a Caprice is missing. Frankly the Caprice is getting discontinued this year and we might as well remember it through our usage of it in GTA V. I'm gonna need some help on this. Comment/PM/Skype if you can help poly crunch this sucker.

Do you have a 2014+ Caprice interior? I can help you out with some pictures if you need them. 

2 hours ago, c13 said:

I never understood why makers are scared of people thinking their work is the best quality. If the issue is a fear of stealing, then any of the reputable police mod sites have a magic button that allows users to report a file.

Back on topic, based on the title, are you planning on both a 2012 and a 2016 model or only one of them? Would be cool to see a gear shifter on the steering wheel (2014+ models) and center console gear shifters (2012-14 models).

Somewhat I believe that but everybody knows everybody here in which everybody knows who's stuff is who's. Plus the staff takes a download down immediately that has been reported never have I seen any stolen stuff leaked for more than 30 minutes on this site. Just stealing and/or leaking a model isn't possible unless on another website but everybody goes here because of it's great reputation.

1 hour ago, DogShoe13 said:

Do you have a 2014+ Caprice interior? I can help you out with some pictures if you need them. 

For both of y'all on the interior. I plan on doing both hopefully. Since now FH3 models are extracted. The Chevrolet SS share the same body platform (Zeda Platform) & interior as the Chevrolet Caprice (Later models) and I can just rip it. Though for the older model interior I can't guarantee that I'll have the same center console like KevinDV made. I'll see if I can make it.

12 minutes ago, OfficerUnderwood said:

Somewhat I believe that but everybody knows everybody here in which everybody knows who's stuff is who's. Plus the staff takes a download down immediately that has been reported never have I seen any stolen stuff leaked for more than 30 minutes on this site. Just stealing and/or leaking a model isn't possible unless on another website but everybody goes here because of it's great reputation.

For both of y'all on the interior. I plan on doing both hopefully. Since now FH3 models are extracted. The Chevrolet SS share the same body platform (Zeda Platform) & interior as the Chevrolet Caprice (Later models) and I can just rip it. Though for the older model interior I can't guarantee that I'll have the same center console like KevinDV made. I'll see if I can make it.

That's what i was going to suggest about the Chevy SS. Let me know if you need anything.

Ladies and gents... Found a model on my computer that is usable. https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/holden-caprice-max/818461 Just needs a good bit of work but the body is perfect!  Gonna start on it tonight! Gonna try to extract that SS interior if I can.

On 3/2/2017 at 11:29 PM, OfficerUnderwood said:

Got her started on. Mainly with the grill. Need to make some tail lights or get some and fix up the front bumper. Plus work on the 12 Interior. The 16 Interior I'll have to figure if I can extract since sometimes the scaling likes to be an asshole.

62d4d6e5ccfa824fde8b9eae9b8b3b93.png

a6c35f1ca1d5b4999f6954eaefd332e1.png

Any particular agency/set-up in mind? Of course it's still early days, but usually people have an idea of where they're going to be directing the project. 

14 minutes ago, SeaHawk14 said:

Any particular agency/set-up in mind? Of course it's still early days, but usually people have an idea of where they're going to be directing the project. 

He only does the DEV model

Please do not message me for support or if we have not already established a line of communication. Any Personal Messages containing support questions will be ignored and deleted.

Join the LCPDFR.com community run server - https://discord.gg/UyQNtH2

3 hours ago, SeaHawk14 said:

3 hours ago, Slendis said:

He only does the DEV model

I plan on using this in my Valor Pack but right now gotta make a DEV of it. Trying to provide all I can for the public before I work on the Valor Pack.

Currently working on the 12-13 interior. Fixed up the headlamps. Made a bumper based off of GeorgieMoon's. Do note the "based" in there. Though I am running into some problems with the 14-16 interior not extracting correctly but hopefully I'll figure it out.

1733d569e0783ce8a271dee2a8506431.png
336be768184910f624a0085d13be2007.png

Edited by OfficerUnderwood
Forgot pictures

Just now, c13 said:

You're moving incredibly fast on this. Can't wait to see a dev model out.

Well I do really want a Caprice lol and so does the community.

Welp... I can not figure out how to fit these pieces to the interior. Even after 2 days off. I still can't. Either gonna hire someone who knows how to model it in or just do it last since I'm retarded. Prob whip out some graph paper and plan it later.

Edited by OfficerUnderwood

On 3/9/2017 at 2:08 PM, OfficerUnderwood said:

Welp... I can not figure out how to fit these pieces to the interior. Even after 2 days off. I still can't. Either gonna hire someone who knows how to model it in or just do it last since I'm retarded. Prob whip out some graph paper and plan it later.

Try reaching out to Moose or Macgregor, they do the Australian models and could possibly help with the interior, but don't quote me on it, IDK how busy they are.

The '12 has the same interior as a VE commodore and the '16 has a chevy ss interior (VF commodore)

SkillfulCorpse

Join my Discord for support! https://discord.gg/dD2fPzA Don't PM me for help.