OfficerUnderwood

OfficerUnderwood's DEV models thread (Current project: Who the fuck knows)

I keep seeing all this notifications and as far as I can tell it's all regarding this FPIU 3D model that officerunderwood has been tweaking. Now what was the reason behind all of this??

Like was this a project that started just to improve game's performance of the players using this model? Or is there a different reason as to why OfficerUnderwood decided to modify Hurk's model?

19 minutes ago, Jersedevl said:

I keep seeing all this notifications and as far as I can tell it's all regarding this FPIU 3D model that officerunderwood has been tweaking. Now what was the reason behind all of this??

Like was this a project that started just to improve game's performance of the players using this model? Or is there a different reason as to why OfficerUnderwood decided to modify Hurk's model?

2481d8a787893289a0d18c2bd258d9f8-png.jpg

Me and Gump got kick out of that mank deme.

Anyways guy I can tell you're new to this topic! This a DEV car topic where I show off DEV cars I'm working on! Yayyyyy! This FPIU by Hurk I'm fixing up because it's got more problems than a red headed step child going through puberty. Oof... That's about it guy.

To note I'm a real jokative guy so forgive me.

Edited by OfficerUnderwood

its looking good there friend

Edited by dbanker96