Jump to content
Walters

Walters' WorkShop | Too Many Things

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, OfficerBape said:

walters did u fix texture loss on lguard did u forget to lower the skin for that one 

its nothing to do with the skins it's the polys


                                                          BLUE LIVES MATTER

            All Gave Some, Some Gave All.

                   Never Forget 9/||/01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OfficerBape said:

walters did u fix texture loss on lguard did u forget to lower the skin for that one 

HES DONE WITH THIS PACK I have no problems with lguard so just stop it its out its done PLAY IT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OfficerBape said:

walters did u fix texture loss on lguard did u forget to lower the skin for that one 

Even if he forgot you could just do it yourself. Open up the livery in an image editor and resize it to 2048x2048.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this place is quieter than usual. lol. As you all probably know, I said I'll be working on the RCMP pack next after the NYPD pack is released. I've finished three vehicles from the RCMP pack. This is the Crown Vic, Charger, and FPIU.  I've fixed takedowns, replaced some textures, replaced some interior equipment, added emissives to that interior equipment, replaced some lighting equipment, redone VCFs with 3 lighting stages, I'm really liking how the new VCF's came out.

 

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.e40b28870879d2a0def4a4a5fdf2a910.png2.thumb.png.2aa8a7d0f0db4c1cfaa4bf8b5c668c8f.png3.thumb.png.0baa6afe38b25051429543a91b906589.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:44 AM, Walters said:

Well, this place is quieter than usual. lol. As you all probably know, I said I'll be working on the RCMP pack next after the NYPD pack is released. I've finished three vehicles from the RCMP pack. This is the Crown Vic, Charger, and FPIU.  I've fixed takedowns, replaced some textures, replaced some interior equipment, added emissives to that interior equipment, replaced some lighting equipment, redone VCFs with 3 lighting stages, I'm really liking how the new VCF's came out.

looking good dude cant wait!

  Hide contents

1.thumb.png.e40b28870879d2a0def4a4a5fdf2a910.png2.thumb.png.2aa8a7d0f0db4c1cfaa4bf8b5c668c8f.png3.thumb.png.0baa6afe38b25051429543a91b906589.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just hidden the RCMP pack from the public as I'm working on that pack now. I also put together a little video earlier, showcasing one vehicle and the three stages. I will post it here once I have it uploaded to my Youtube channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Walters said:

I've just hidden the RCMP pack from the public as I'm working on that pack now. I also put together a little video earlier, showcasing one vehicle and the three stages. I will post it here once I have it uploaded to my Youtube channel.

alright i already got it installed so im good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am sorry but im not playing gta 5 or any others anymore as it is ruining my life and sleep schedule....thank you for making these work of arts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2017 at 5:23 PM, VDB said:

Hey Walters!

can I somehow change the coronas into all blue on the rotors?

thanks in advance :)

 

I don't know how, but if you find a way. You would have to edit the textures too. I would recommend leaving it the way it is.

 

In other news. I have a lot of modeling to do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2018 at 11:27 PM, Walters said:

I don't know how, but if you find a way. You would have to edit the textures too. I would recommend leaving it the way it is.

 

In other news. I have a lot of modeling to do.

 

thx ! keep up the good work :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...