Walters

Walters' WorkShop | Too Many Things

31 minutes ago, OfficerBape said:

walters did u fix texture loss on lguard did u forget to lower the skin for that one 

its nothing to do with the skins it's the polys

BLUE LIVES MATTER

All Gave Some, Some Gave All.

Never Forget 9/||/01

3 hours ago, OfficerBape said:

walters did u fix texture loss on lguard did u forget to lower the skin for that one 

HES DONE WITH THIS PACK I have no problems with lguard so just stop it its out its done PLAY IT.

4 hours ago, OfficerBape said:

Even if he forgot you could just do it yourself. Open up the livery in an image editor and resize it to 2048x2048.

Well, this place is quieter than usual. lol. As you all probably know, I said I'll be working on the RCMP pack next after the NYPD pack is released. I've finished three vehicles from the RCMP pack. This is the Crown Vic, Charger, and FPIU.  I've fixed takedowns, replaced some textures, replaced some interior equipment, added emissives to that interior equipment, replaced some lighting equipment, redone VCFs with 3 lighting stages, I'm really liking how the new VCF's came out.

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.e40b28870879d2a0def4a4a5fdf2a910.png2.thumb.png.2aa8a7d0f0db4c1cfaa4bf8b5c668c8f.png3.thumb.png.0baa6afe38b25051429543a91b906589.png

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:44 AM, Walters said:

Well, this place is quieter than usual. lol. As you all probably know, I said I'll be working on the RCMP pack next after the NYPD pack is released. I've finished three vehicles from the RCMP pack. This is the Crown Vic, Charger, and FPIU.  I've fixed takedowns, replaced some textures, replaced some interior equipment, added emissives to that interior equipment, replaced some lighting equipment, redone VCFs with 3 lighting stages, I'm really liking how the new VCF's came out.

looking good dude cant wait!

Hide contents

1.thumb.png.e40b28870879d2a0def4a4a5fdf2a910.png2.thumb.png.2aa8a7d0f0db4c1cfaa4bf8b5c668c8f.png3.thumb.png.0baa6afe38b25051429543a91b906589.png

I've just hidden the RCMP pack from the public as I'm working on that pack now. I also put together a little video earlier, showcasing one vehicle and the three stages. I will post it here once I have it uploaded to my Youtube channel.

22 hours ago, Walters said:

I've just hidden the RCMP pack from the public as I'm working on that pack now. I also put together a little video earlier, showcasing one vehicle and the three stages. I will post it here once I have it uploaded to my Youtube channel.

alright i already got it installed so im good.

i am sorry but im not playing gta 5 or any others anymore as it is ruining my life and sleep schedule....thank you for making these work of arts!

On 12/18/2017 at 5:23 PM, VDB said:

Hey Walters!

can I somehow change the coronas into all blue on the rotors?

thanks in advance :)

I don't know how, but if you find a way. You would have to edit the textures too. I would recommend leaving it the way it is.

In other news. I have a lot of modeling to do.

On 1/1/2018 at 11:27 PM, Walters said:

I don't know how, but if you find a way. You would have to edit the textures too. I would recommend leaving it the way it is.

In other news. I have a lot of modeling to do.

thx ! keep up the good work :)