khorio

[WIP][REL] Automatic Roadblocks v2.0

Posted (edited)

Looking forward to this looks like it will enhance pursuits a lot more.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Edited by CptLuckyStar

Looking forward to the new update! 

By the way I'm wondering if we can define which prop models to use as roadblock barriers in the configuration file upon the release of the new update... I got some add-on prop models I wish to use as barriers in the plugin... but I don't want to replace existing prop models.

May I ask why this mod was removed.

I am a new user of the LSPDFR mod and was just curious as I cannot find any info. on this.

Regards 

The AR.CarPacks.xml settings cause Staniers to spawn w/ 2 lightbars clipping on top. The default setting is:

<Vehicle PrimaryColor="default" SecondaryColor="default" Livery="-1" Extras="-1" isVan="false">SHERIFF</Vehicle>

What can I change the Extras value to so that it will spawn w/ the default extras, only 1, or none? I've tried "default", default, and "1" but it fails to spawn the vehicles w/ these values or crashes when I go on duty.

Obviously, I'm not using the proper syntax.

Edit: I realize this mod is no longer available but I figure somebody might be familiar w/ the syntax used in this (if it's similar or identical to LSPDFR's backup.xml file

Workaround: I've replaced the models that spawn w/ similar looking ones that do *not* have multiple lightbar options in the same location

Edited by ATeaDaze
clarification