khorio

[WIP][REL] Automatic Roadblocks v2.0

Still updating the Plugin? Can't wait to try it.

HELLO!!     I'm a Greek guy and YouTuber.   I really like Modding and playing LSPDFR!  I'm  very familiar with Programming (Coding) and PC Hardware / Software. I'm also a Cuber ( I Solve Rubicks Cubes and other kinds).   

My YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/c/ATGGGR/

You should add a spikestrip in roadblocks during pursuits or toggle this as an option.

Other than that this looks awesome!

Looking forward to the new update! 

By the way I'm wondering if we can define which prop models to use as roadblock barriers in the configuration file upon the release of the new update... I got some add-on prop models I wish to use as barriers in the plugin... but I don't want to replace existing prop models.

The AR.CarPacks.xml settings cause Staniers to spawn w/ 2 lightbars clipping on top. The default setting is:

<Vehicle PrimaryColor="default" SecondaryColor="default" Livery="-1" Extras="-1" isVan="false">SHERIFF</Vehicle>

What can I change the Extras value to so that it will spawn w/ the default extras, only 1, or none? I've tried "default", default, and "1" but it fails to spawn the vehicles w/ these values or crashes when I go on duty.

Obviously, I'm not using the proper syntax.

Edit: I realize this mod is no longer available but I figure somebody might be familiar w/ the syntax used in this (if it's similar or identical to LSPDFR's backup.xml file

Workaround: I've replaced the models that spawn w/ similar looking ones that do *not* have multiple lightbar options in the same location

Edited by ATeaDaze
clarification