Jump to content
Yard1

[REL] Realism Dispatch Enhanced 3.1.1

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, VoodooMods said:

 

They wouldn't do that. It's already been announced and a few trailers are out, they just need to step up their hype game - which they probably will in the coming weeks/months, unless there have been some delays and the game is pushed back, which wouldn't be surprising because Rockstar.

 

What I would expect though is a clear focus on multiplayer from the start, maybe with a much shorter story mode that what we would normally expect, and more insistent calls to join the online component. There could be online/co-op missions intertwined in story mode (Ubi style) or they could just reduce the range of things that can be done once you've completed the story (V is already a good example of that). Hold on to your money and skip the preorder - wait until the reviews are out...

What Story Mode? There will be a short Training Mission, then that's RDRII's 'Story' mode complete!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coop games might be the future of gaming industry whether we like it or not (assuming Internet survives the nuclear strikes of WW III). Even now it's sometimes more fun to watch good RP communities' videos than playing alone.

 

Though I have no time for setting up complicated RP sessions online and prefer enjoying my singeplayer when it's convenient for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How could I fix this "Missing corona" issue?

As you can see there are no red coronas (except in the second vehicle) and the red lights do not (twinkle?)
(Sorry bad english)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MatiasMP5 said:

How could I fix this "Missing corona" issue?

As you can see there are no red coronas (except in the second vehicle) and the red lights do not (twinkle?)
(Sorry bad english)

 

Not sure about the coronas thing - I don't think it's a bug - but I'm pretty sure the non-flashing red lights are there by design, this is based on the real-life California law that states that emergency vehicles must have a steadily lit red light. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, VoodooMods said:

 

Not sure about the coronas thing - I don't think it's a bug - but I'm pretty sure the non-flashing red lights are there by design, this is based on the real-life California law that states that emergency vehicles must have a steadily lit red light. 

I think the coronas thing may be a script problem, but I do not know  which .meta file (or another file type) may be nor how to fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MatiasMP5 said:

I think the coronas thing may be a script problem, but I do not know  which .meta file (or another file type) may be nor how to fix it.

 

There are no 'missing' coronas, if they're not there it's intentional, mostly because it would look worse with coronas than without, or sometimes because of technical limitations. As for steady burning red lights, that's indeed based on actual California regulations.


If replying to me, please quote me for faster replies!

RIP Dutch Section. Gone but not forgotten and pretty much forgotten.

agtWJLr.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SuperStumpje said:

 

There are no 'missing' coronas, if they're not there it's intentional, mostly because it would look worse with coronas than without, or sometimes because of technical limitations. As for steady burning red lights, that's indeed based on actual California regulations.

I said missing taking into account other videos, and against what the readme file says, it wasn't a clean mods folder when I installed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MatiasMP5 said:

I said missing taking into account other videos, and against what the readme file says, it wasn't a clean mods folder when I installed it

Then that might be the issue.


If replying to me, please quote me for faster replies!

RIP Dutch Section. Gone but not forgotten and pretty much forgotten.

agtWJLr.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, korizarhd said:

Guys, how do you play the mod?

Because at the moment I cant load scripthook...

I backed up the game version via RPH option, and then re-backed it up, so I'm playing on the old version. No new scripthook is available to the best of my knowledge which is rather poor

 

@11john11 btw your modded Staniers with those CVPI-like wheels look stunning in traffic on those little streets of Mission Row at foggy nights.

 

Still excited by the work RDE team did, even considering it mostly covers only LE. All those detectives on Mission Row station steps... Do you have any further  development plans or is it a New Year/real life period? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hastings said:

Still excited by the work RDE team did, even considering it mostly covers only LE. All those detectives on Mission Row station steps... Do you have any further  development plans or is it a New Year/real life period? :)

The latter, I am afraid. Plans are all we have, with no time to implement them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TwistTM said:

Hello, Since the version 1290 I got problem with ERR_FIL_PACK_1.

I tried updated gameconfig, and din't help. Some ideas?

Are you using EUP as well?


Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TwistTM said:

Yes, I do..

There's issues pertaining to using both at once at the moment, I'm sure there's a way to fix it, but you're gonna have to make a difficult choice I'm afraid.


Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is compatibility with EUP something that can be implemented with future updates? I like both a great deal, so it’s annoying to be forced to pick one over the other! It’s been an issue as long as I can remember p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the actual issue? Things could be due to being based off of outdated game files (RDE is yet to be updated to Doomsday, for instance, and EUP itself may be older still).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I'm having an issue since the last GTA V update where the game freezes for ten seconds or so every time I get a wanted level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yard1 said:

Have you updated both scripthooks?

Okay, that fixed it. Thanks! :smile:

Edited by Laqueesha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...