Yard1

[REL] Realism Dispatch Enhanced 3.1.1

11 hours ago, NTM87 said:

The most incredibly strange thing is, according to the wiki, there's a unique model for NOOSE pilots. As in, for the Annihilator. Now, I'd love to test this with a trainer to swap through peds, but the most recent Rockstar update killed GTA IV's Scripthook compatibility. And I'd have no idea where to look using OpenIV. But if it's true, I find this even more absurd. You would bother with an NPC with which there is next to zero chance of the player noticing, but you can't be bothered to create NOOSE PIA officers? It'd be like if there was a special model of soldier (or Marine, but honestly, let's not get into the absolute mess that the US Military representation is in V) who pilots the Rhinos in Fort Zancudo but FIB teams were composed entirely of NOOSE personnel. ...Technically, this actually is the truth, the in-game FIB SWAT are just a version of the NOOSE ped, but at least they have different decals...in some missions. There are a lot of errors in terms of officer and law enforcement equipment placement in vanilla GTA V. My favorite is the random LSPD cruiser that appeared in front of the Paleto Bay BSCO station. Honestly...thank goodness for RDE and its corrections of these problems.

The Annihilator Pilot is called 'm_y_nhelipilot' in the componentpeds.img file. You can find it here;

[Your Drive Here]:\Rockstar Games\(IV or EFLC)\pc\models\cdimages\componentpeds.img\

Following on, there's for some unknown reason an LSPD 'Interceptor' that Spawns inside the Boilingbroke Correctional Facility complex also. This has yet to be rectified in RDE, or at least in the "Retail" Version we are using...

Rockstar, create unique NPC's for each LE Agency and use them, it's not hard to do. Also, start using Mods like RDE so you can learn how to improve your Games into the future. You just might redeem yourselves in the LE, EMS and Military Role Playing Communities.

7 hours ago, Hastings said:

What gave me up? No way in hell that was my weird English :D 

Usually I'm pretty well at it but after work I get too tired and begin composing the sentences the way I do it in Russian. So apologies for hurting your eyes :)

Yeah, but IMO that's just a nod to Miami Vice series. Realistically speaking, the only thing actual vice cops would do is drug/vice cases, not firefights at three stars, so... 

One thing no one still brought up are actual SWAT/NOOSE units in GTA V. I mean, let's see. We have a Noose Riot (bearing BOTH Noose and LSPD decals but whatever), so you'd think they would use an armored truck capable of transporting 6 officers for shutting down streets and reaching holed up shooters? No, we will deploy a spike strip and post one cop near the Riot because we can. 

And we will dispatch SWAT/Noose/Whatever this is in SUVs hanging from the sides so they could fall down at the first slight touch. To make it even better, we'd dispatch them in FIB and LSSD SUVs because why not. And we would add an LSPD van armored to the teeth precisely for no reason (except being near spikes). 

Honestly, when I first tried to screw with the cops in GTA IV, I found it entertaining enough. Cops, Noose PIA. Noose Stockades, and finally FIB. In GTA V... LSPD/LSSD, Noose in Grangers, aaaand... More Noose in Grangers? Really? 

PS: Hope admins don't mind us having this discussion here)

Your English is actually pretty solid, man! I've seen native speakers with less understanding of grammar and sentence structure. Even when you slip, you're perfectly comprehensible!

And, yeah, most definitely. It's why I said the VCPD are the most accurate yet slightly inaccurate. What isn't accurate can basically be attributed to pop cultural references, and honestly even there they're pretty solid!

That is really a solid point. In fact, I think the only time in-game those Riots are even driven is The Paleto Score, and only two show up before the military gets involved. GTA V just really dumbed down wanted levels tragically. I realize part of it was for realism, but...removing the FIB and the more diverse NOOSE response really makes wanted levels far more boring than IV. RDE thankfully fixes that, but still...it seems odd, given Rockstar in the past has been all about diverse responses during Wanted Levels...why nerf it all some much in V? I guess we'll never know.

And yeah...sorry admins if I screwed up by starting this convo!

5 minutes ago, PhillBellic said:

The Annihilator Pilot is called 'm_y_nhelipilot' in the componentpeds.img file. You can find it here;

[Your Drive Here]:\Rockstar Games\(IV or EFLC)\pc\models\cdimages\componentpeds.img\

Following on, there's for some unknown reason an LSPD 'Interceptor' that Spawns inside the Boilingbroke Correctional Facility complex also. This has yet to be rectified in RDE, or at least in the "Retail" Version we are using...

Rockstar, create unique NPC's for each LE Agency and use them, it's not hard to do. Also, start using Mods like RDE so you can learn how to improve your Games into the future. You just might redeem yourselves in the LE, EMS and Military Role Playing Communities.

I...what shocks me most of all is that you could have reused that model for PIA officers by just making them spawn without the helmet. Sure they're be rather overarmored compared to a normal LEO officer, but at least there'd be NOOSE officers in NOOSE vehicles.

And yeah...those vehicles are even apparently hardcoded in, impossible to remove. Which is...beyond strange. I've also looked through the audio files, and I'm positive there are no unique lines for the correctional officers of Boilingbroke. I've never fought them much, so I have no idea what voices they use. But it stands out, because the one-mission Alderney State Correctional officers in TLAD had not only unique combat lines, but non-combat lines and all the various law enforcement applicable lines that the ASP and LCPD had. Just seems weird.

And, you'd think they'd pay attention to RDE, given they actually intended portions of what the mod does to be in-game based on pre-release articles. There was supposed to be a warrant system, with occasional news updates from the DJs warning people to be on the look out for you and police being able to remember you for a period after you escaped a wanted level. Based on dialogue in the police scanner, non-lethal force was also considered and air support was supposed to aim for tires on your car rather than just shooting at your roof. Hopefully, they see RDE and take the SFPD or LVPD or VCPD or whatever the LEO agency of the next GTA city is and make it as realistic and diverse as possible!

16 hours ago, PhillBellic said:

The interceptor in Boilingbroke is hardcoded in an uneditable (as of now) .ysc script.

14 hours ago, Yard1 said:

The interceptor in Boilingbroke is hardcoded in an uneditable (as of now) .ysc script.

Bummer. For reference, where is that File located? I'd like to have a rummage through it. :)

P.S., that Vehicle is fucking weird. Attract a Wanted Level in that area, look at the Vehicle and see it move towards you, then look away momentarily, and watch it Insta-Despawn then Respawn. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, sorry Yard, for our discussion about the implementation of Law Enforcement and Emergency Services in the GTA Series. :)

Hey, @Yard1, just come by here at the wrong place and the wrong time anyway. I've been spending my time before the end of 2017 for testing Realism Dispatch Enhanced to its maximum potential, and guess what, I'm getting a hang of it.

Personally I'd like to leave a feedback, but I have other matters to attend to, especially with lots of homeworks going on.

Your team's mod was really awesome, but apparently after 5 stars, you can't even surrender to cops anymore. Is this normal? I'd personally chose the Police Bribe mod to reduce stars to 4 and surrender, if that's ever saw fit.

Also I'm developing my own dispatch system for RDE since I combined IV Car Pack and Vanillaworks Extended Pack into one. Only a few more steps towards upload before the New Year. Anyway, I forgot the RDE's mod description again. Is it okay to publish a custom dispatch system for RDE?

And I also make a showcase video with RDE and some other mods in place.

Spoiler

Say hello to The Realism Team from me. :smile:

Edited by Naruto607

“I never go back on my word, that’s my Ninja Way!” – Naruto Uzumaki

22 hours ago, Naruto607 said:

Hey, @Yard1, just come by here at the wrong place and the wrong time anyway. I've been spending my time before the end of 2017 for testing Realism Dispatch Enhanced to its maximum potential, and guess what, I'm getting a hang of it.

Personally I'd like to leave a feedback, but I have other matters to attend to, especially with lots of homeworks going on.

Your team's mod was really awesome, but apparently after 5 stars, you can't even surrender to cops anymore. Is this normal? I'd personally chose the Police Bribe mod to reduce stars to 4 and surrender, if that's ever saw fit.

Also I'm developing my own dispatch system for RDE since I combined IV Car Pack and Vanillaworks Extended Pack into one. Only a few more steps towards upload before the New Year. Anyway, I forgot the RDE's mod description again. Is it okay to publish a custom dispatch system for RDE?

And I also make a showcase video with RDE and some other mods in place.

Reveal hidden contents

Say hello to The Realism Team from me. :smile:

It is more than OK to publish your configs, we encourage that :) Glad you are enjoying the mod.

It is by design that you cannot surrender on 5 stars and above.

There are some stability issues, as you have most likely encountered, and those will hopefully be fixed when we have time. One particular crash is a mean bugger we don't yet know how to tackle :/

I see. Then I have something to tell ya, @Yard1

My 10 minutes testing with RDE is fine. I've been testing all vehicles provided from that and seems to have no problems. Only the thing I concern is the Hunter helicopter, which weirdly was exist in Smugglers' Run DLC. I had to apply the bugfix on it since the handling and vehicles metadata are duplicated but differ in data inside (one in RDE, one in Smugglers' Run itself). I've already tested the Hunter helicopter since RDE 3.0.1, but in 3.1.1, it has conflicts with Smugglers' Run Hunter helicopter. My bugfix is that I apply the RDE's handling and vehicles into Smugglers' Run handling and vehicles, then deactivate the ones in RDE. I got this since two months ago, but I'm too shy to report in to the team developers.

Also, I've been testing RDE into a prolonged use (2 hours or more of retarded fun with the cops and army), and just like you said, game crash when traveling into some parts of LS. Another thing... there are popping in textures as well as "glassy surface" (because of popping in textures) that makes you can see the underworld right under the player's feet. I've been testing it for almost more than 20 times in 2 months and my reports are more or less same. Oh yeah, I'm testing it with at least 500+ vehicle and ped add-ons; most of them are from Panico Total at 5-Mods and some are hand-picked. I also implemented his USCG Pack into the RDE to add extra variety (USCG Predator and USCG Swift are not enough). I've been including it into the proposed custom dispatch that I'll be releasing it before the New Year.

In the other side, most parts of the story missions are compatible with RDE (noting that I started the new game with RDE installed), only for the Evasion Time itself takes quite longer (got Bronze in "Carbine Rifles" mission for the Jewel Heist no matter how many times I tried unless I cheated). "The Paleto Score" however, was my favorite, where I can see BCSO officers rock 'n roll when the heist happens and the Army comes for a KO. RDE should add difficulty with SWATs swarming in, but in there, LSPD SWATs? I had to say that it's a game script that spawns LSPD SWATs in LSPD Riot instead of BCSO SWATs or NOOSE SWATs. Any other missions look fine, including "The Final Score" where you rob the Union Depository.

That's all I can report in for my review with RDE.

17 minutes ago, Naruto607 said:

I see. Then I have something to tell ya, @Yard1

My 10 minutes testing with RDE is fine. I've been testing all vehicles provided from that and seems to have no problems. Only the thing I concern is the Hunter helicopter, which weirdly was exist in Smugglers' Run DLC. I had to apply the bugfix on it since the handling and vehicles metadata are duplicated but differ in data inside (one in RDE, one in Smugglers' Run itself). I've already tested the Hunter helicopter since RDE 3.0.1, but in 3.1.1, it has conflicts with Smugglers' Run Hunter helicopter. My bugfix is that I apply the RDE's handling and vehicles into Smugglers' Run handling and vehicles, then deactivate the ones in RDE. I got this since two months ago, but I'm too shy to report in to the team developers.

Also, I've been testing RDE into a prolonged use (2 hours or more of retarded fun with the cops and army), and just like you said, game crash when traveling into some parts of LS. Another thing... there are popping in textures as well as "glassy surface" (because of popping in textures) that makes you can see the underworld right under the player's feet. I've been testing it for almost more than 20 times in 2 months and my reports are more or less same. Oh yeah, I'm testing it with at least 500+ vehicle and ped add-ons; most of them are from Panico Total at 5-Mods and some are hand-picked. I also implemented his USCG Pack into the RDE to add extra variety (USCG Predator and USCG Swift are not enough). I've been including it into the proposed custom dispatch that I'll be releasing it before the New Year.

In the other side, most parts of the story missions are compatible with RDE (noting that I started the new game with RDE installed), only for the Evasion Time itself takes quite longer (got Bronze in "Carbine Rifles" mission for the Jewel Heist no matter how many times I tried unless I cheated). "The Paleto Score" however, was my favorite, where I can see BCSO officers rock 'n roll when the heist happens and the Army comes for a KO. RDE should add difficulty with SWATs swarming in, but in there, LSPD SWATs? I had to say that it's a game script that spawns LSPD SWATs in LSPD Riot instead of BCSO SWATs or NOOSE SWATs. Any other missions look fine, including "The Final Score" where you rob the Union Depository.

That's all I can report in for my review with RDE.

Yeah, story missions have uneditable scripts that spawn enemies, including cops. With so many vehicles, you may experience lack of memory (which is causing the popping). The Hunter being kinda broken is an oversight, we have already fixed that in our dev version.

3 hours ago, Yard1 said:

Yeah, story missions have uneditable scripts that spawn enemies, including cops. With so many vehicles, you may experience lack of memory (which is causing the popping). The Hunter being kinda broken is an oversight, we have already fixed that in our dev version.

Actually, my friend, before I attempted to add more vehicles, I did experienced popping in textures after more than an hour of retarded fun with cops. That was at the first time RDE installed with some of the weapon realism mods; no add-on vehicles or peds used at that time. Added cars after RDE have no effect for prolonged use w/o wanted level unless either added to the dispatch files, repeated vehicle spawns (RDE and some other script mods that implement it), or any other factors. Temporarily deactivating it should improve performance, though, and I see it did the job when it comes to LSPDFR.

8 hours ago, Naruto607 said:

"The Paleto Score" however, was my favorite, where I can see BCSO officers rock 'n roll when the heist happens and the Army comes for a KO.

As it should have been in the Vanilla Game! :D

I like to frequently watch that Cutscene with SNT's Cutscene Viewer. It makes it so much better with the Blaine County SO surrounding the Blaine County Savings Bank! Just another one of Rockstar's fuck ups fixed.

Anyway, Yard, did you see my earlier post regarding Backwards Compatibility with older RDE Version Vehicles?

Anyway, sorry to intrude, but I recently found some awkward description about "Canis Crusader is replaced by Military Patriot" (or should I say, a bug that I can't tell for RDE). In game, when you buy the vehicles from a website (Warstock Cache and Carry in this instance), I found out that Crusader is replaced by Military Patriot. I do see that it has no problems at all, but when you're planning to buy a realistic and militarized Humvee (or in my days of LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2 game it's known as M1025 HMMWV, an unarmed version of Humvee used for ATC backup in case if the airbase tower is destroyed or when at a FARP) for your collection in your aircraft hangar, the car name changes, but the pictures and description don't. I found it weird in some cases (and I think others may feel the same), but you can ignore it if it's okay.

I'm planning in my expansion pack to remap this Patriot as the third Crusader vehicle and restores the first one to its maximum potential, if I can't figure out which OXT lines and images contained that carry them.

GTA5 2017-12-03 22-42-26-74.jpg

Why Did Hispanic LSPD Officers not have their Own Voices and using the White Cop Voices in GTA V? Is that possible add the GTA IV M_Y_COP_HISPANIC and M_Y_COP_TRAFFIC_HISPANIC and the TLAD M_Y_E1_COP_HISPANIC Cop Voices as s_m_y_cop_01_hispanic for the Hispanic LSPD, LS Harbour Police, LS International  Airport Police, LSSD Cops for the RDE

SORRY WHEN I ANNOYING YOU GUYS, DON´T BE MAD WITH ME; SORRY FOR THE PAST

On 24.11.2017 at 6:46 AM, PhillBellic said:

Just like in IV LCPD Vehicles appearing in New Alderney, among other things...

like Alderney State Troopers using the LCPD Voices too, the Police Snipers on the Rooftops(in Custos GTA IV and EFLC OIV Packages he replaced with SWAT Snipers on the Rooftops, be cause he replaced in GTA IV/EFLC scenarios.dat the Police Sniper Line Cops with M_Y_SWAT)

Here is the Polizeikommissar Officer GILLETTE ABDI

On 11/23/2017 at 11:41 AM, PhillBellic said:

Speaking of Vehicles, are older RDE Vehicles Compatible (carcols.meta, etc) with V3.1.1?

Say, I would like to add one (hwaycar2) that was present in V2.2.1 as an added Vehicle for my own use?

9 hours ago, Yard1 said:

Sorry, must have missed that. Mind asking again?

See above, Yard.

Basically, that Version of 'hwaycar2' is the best stand in available as an LCPD (and possibly also as an NASP Vehicle).

18 hours ago, PhillBellic said:

See above, Yard.

Basically, that Version of 'hwaycar2' is the best stand in available as an LCPD (and possibly also as an NASP Vehicle).

Do you mean this Car?

PoliceCruiser-GTAIV-front.png.b8737a06631f4ee30b10cf528434f66d.png

Here is the Polizeikommissar Officer GILLETTE ABDI

On 12/6/2017 at 6:14 AM, PhillBellic said:

See above, Yard.

Ah, I honestly have no idea. Nefarious is the one to ask, I suppose.

1 hour ago, PhillBellic said:

p.s., There's another shitty GTA Online DLC coming soon...

:/

And it's gonna be a huuuge one this time. A new story and, of course, zero treats for singleplayer.

8 hours ago, Hastings said:

And it's gonna be a huuuge one this time. A new story and, of course, zero treats for singleplayer.

Fucking hell. I've just watched the Trailer, and what a fucking piece of dog shit it is.

Flying Cars, Submersible Cars, a Cortana expy... WTF are you smoking Rockstar?!?

Are you even a Crime Game anymore?!?

p.s., That Armoured Truck looks okay at least.

1 hour ago, PhillBellic said:

Fucking hell. I've just watched the Trailer, and what a fucking piece of dog shit it is.

Flying Cars, Submersible Cars, a Cortana expy... WTF are you smoking Rockstar?!?

Are you even a Crime Game anymore?!?

p.s., That Armoured Truck looks okay at least.

R* are in a unique position. GTAO is very flexible and it's easy to make global changes to the gameplay to keep people's attention. I really wish Eve Online or WoW could change game mechanics that easy, they're losing a lot of people, but their engine doesn't allow for any drastic change. 

Be that as it may it'll probably break our games with adding exactly nothing new :/

31 minutes ago, Hastings said:

R* are in a unique position. GTAO is very flexible and it's easy to make global changes to the gameplay to keep people's attention. I really wish Eve Online or WoW could change game mechanics that easy, they're losing a lot of people, but their engine doesn't allow for any drastic change. 

Be that as it may it'll probably break our games with adding exactly nothing new :/

Also, with Online, they'll never have to make a new Game ever again.

I would not be surprised if RDR II is pushed into the realms of Development Hell/Vapourware...

15 hours ago, PhillBellic said:

I would not be surprised if RDR II is pushed into the realms of Development Hell/Vapourware...

They wouldn't do that. It's already been announced and a few trailers are out, they just need to step up their hype game - which they probably will in the coming weeks/months, unless there have been some delays and the game is pushed back, which wouldn't be surprising because Rockstar.

What I would expect though is a clear focus on multiplayer from the start, maybe with a much shorter story mode that what we would normally expect, and more insistent calls to join the online component. There could be online/co-op missions intertwined in story mode (Ubi style) or they could just reduce the range of things that can be done once you've completed the story (V is already a good example of that). Hold on to your money and skip the preorder - wait until the reviews are out...