Yard1

[REL] Realism Dispatch Enhanced 3.1.1

GREAT WORK!!! but i have a question... can decrease o deactivate radom event (fight and shooting gangs)?

Delete the relationships.dat file from update.rpf/common/data.

Edited by The Loot

47 minutes ago, Khlowd said:

I don't understand. How is it not accurate?

Reveal hidden contents

ComptonSheriff.thumb.png.eb7d140dd3aeac5c0b12ff21f5118807.png

I would prefer to have LSPD there , kinda fits the area and  LSSD keeps on spawning all over LS with this.

36 minutes ago, OfficerBrianOtoole said:

I would prefer to have LSPD there , kinda fits the area and  LSSD keeps on spawning all over LS with this.

RDE is meant to have realistic jurisdictions. Compton, the city which Davis is based off, is policed by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. In reality, the LASD have a jurisdiction that is greater than eight times that of the LAPD. Unfortunately if you don't what the jurisdictions RDE comes with, I imagine you'd have to greatly modify the files RDE comes with. 

8 hours ago, Khlowd said:

RDE is meant to have realistic jurisdictions. Compton, the city which Davis is based off, is policed by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. In reality, the LASD have a jurisdiction that is greater than eight times that of the LAPD. Unfortunately if you don't what the jurisdictions RDE comes with, I imagine you'd have to greatly modify the files RDE comes with. 

Once you go RDE, you don't go back. :)

Additionally, I go further. RDE is like an Unofficial Community Made Patch/DLC!

Yeah RDE kinda brought a new life to my GTA experience , SP and LSPDFR included. The amount of new content is massive and it's really rare to find such lore-friendly mods.

I don't get people that use CVPIs and real life cars , it's just off for me.

On 11/13/2017 at 12:48 AM, OfficerBrianOtoole said:

Well technically City of LS is within LSSD's jurisdiction, if I'm not mistaken, so they have every right to patrol there.

As for me, I rarely see sheriffs outside of Davis and Vinewood hills though.

Discovery of the night: There are TWO different motor units, ones are with SAHP on Harley-like thingies and the others are LSPD on BMWs (Ubermachts I guess). Wow.

3 minutes ago, Hastings said:

Well technically City of LS is within LSSD's jurisdiction, if I'm not mistaken, so they have every right to patrol there.

Discovery of the night: There are TWO different motor units, ones are with SAHP on Harley-like thingies and the others are LSPD on BMWs (Ubermachts I guess). Wow.

That "Harley-like thingies" is called a Sovereign. ;)

p.s., there's two SAHP Bikes present.

The 'BMW' is actually the Shitzu Hakuchou, FYI.

40 minutes ago, PhillBellic said:

That "Harley-like thingies" is called a Sovereign. ;)

p.s., there's two SAHP Bikes present.

The 'BMW' is actually the Shitzu Hakuchou, FYI.

Nice :)

I'm not really into bikes so I never got to remember any model names apart from the famous PCJ and Sanchez back in SA.

19 minutes ago, Hastings said:

Nice :)

I'm not really into bikes so I never got to remember any model names apart from the famous PCJ and Sanchez back in SA.

Happy to help you, Hastings. :)

Also, the LS Port Police have a Hakuchou as well.

2 hours ago, PhillBellic said:

Happy to help you, Hastings. :)

Also, the LS Port Police have a Hakuchou as well.

I'm really sorry for the LSPP, so many cool units yet so rare being employed. I mean, why would I be running inside the port ._.

The Port , the Airport and Pillbox Hill are crowded with different departments too.

PIA , Port Authority and LSPD share the port area . Same thing with the airport , and Pillbox Hill is a mix of FIB Police , Sec Enforcement and LSPD.

Is it on purpose that the Hunter/Apache featured in RDE is conflicting with the Hunter that R* recently added? At least for me the handling and weapons from the Hunter are messed up.

Just now, PJR4015 said:

Is it on purpose that the Hunter/Apache featured in RDE is conflicting with the Hunter that R* recently added? At least for me the handling and weapons from the Hunter are messed up.

Yeah. It leans forward on the ground. The rear Landing Gear doesn't even.

18 hours ago, PJR4015 said:

It's not really on purpose, more of an oversight. It will most likely be corrected in the next version, whenever that comes (nobody has time for that :/ )

Just now, Yard1 said:

It's not really on purpose, more of an oversight. It will most likely be corrected in the next version, whenever that comes (nobody has time for that :/ )

'cause it looks hilarious.

https://imgur.com/a/K2Rim

:D

Evenin guys, just wondering if anyone has a functioning gameconfig for RDE with reduced performance hit? Or anyways to reduce the general FPS drop? I'd be happy to delete the scripts for instance, I'm only here for all the addon cars and jurisdictions.

I'm partially convinced something is up with my rig, but recently after installing RDE my usually steady 50+ FPS will suddenly tank to 20 and stay there.

Cheers.

On 11/17/2017 at 2:41 AM, Hastings said:

We don't actually have LSPD bikes yet. You're probably seeing Port Police bikes.

1 minute ago, cp702 said:

We don't actually have LSPD bikes yet. You're probably seeing Port Police bikes.

The Port Police Bikes do however have a 'City Of Los Santos' Roundel, for lack of a better word. Probably where the confusion is coming from.

The LS Port Police Roundel is on the rear Pannier.

1 hour ago, cp702 said:

Could be, though this is interesting. I encountered them upon entering the city, and as far as I know I wasn't near any kind of a port... Guess they wandered off and I was too busy to look at the uniforms

5 minutes ago, Hastings said:

Could be, though this is interesting. I encountered them upon entering the city, and as far as I know I wasn't near any kind of a port... Guess they wandered off and I was too busy to look at the uniforms

Could well be.

Anyway, here's a Fun Fact for y'all;

On some Warehouses in the LS Port, there's Warehouse Space Available.

wCai725.jpg
I didn't know the LC Port Authority operated in LS. :D XD

This should probs be changed. What do ya reckon?

39 minutes ago, PhillBellic said:

Could well be.

Anyway, here's a Fun Fact for y'all;

On some Warehouses in the LS Port, there's Warehouse Space Available.

I didn't know the LC Port Authority operated in LS. :D XD

This should probs be changed. What do ya reckon?

Oh R*, you never cease to amaze with your attention to details. Remember FDLS fire engines with FDLC badges. LSPD vehicles with LCPD computer background, or white Sheriff Cruisers but Panda Sheriff SUVs?