Nil1210

coding information

does anybody know where the code for the firetruck is. for example, you can alter the code for police back up in LSPDFR/backup. if anybody does that would be a great help. i am trying to have multiple fire truck be able to respond. i have already added the vehicles in without replacing the original fire truck, i just need to code the add on vehicles in.

thanks

The automatic fire trucks dispatched to deal with explosions and such are hard-coded in the game. You cannot change which vehicle responds. 

[WIP | Beta] Coastal Callouts: Upcoming action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response
[REL] Custom Backup: Bringing ultimate customization power to LSPDFR backup!

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!

i still want to mess around with that code. it would be nice if you knew where that code is. Because some where in it, it must say that [firetruk] and the actual fire men names are dispatched to explosions.

9 hours ago, PNWParksFan said:

The automatic fire trucks dispatched to deal with explosions and such are hard-coded in the game. You cannot change which vehicle responds. 

58 minutes ago, Nil1210 said:

i still want to mess around with that code. it would be nice if you knew where that code is. Because some where in it, it must say that [firetruk] and the actual fire men names are dispatched to explosions.

We'd all like to be able to mess with the internal game code, but some things are hard-coded and can't be accessed. 

[WIP | Beta] Coastal Callouts: Upcoming action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response
[REL] Custom Backup: Bringing ultimate customization power to LSPDFR backup!

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!

9 hours ago, PNWParksFan said:

We'd all like to be able to mess with the internal game code, but some things are hard-coded and can't be accessed. 

dang it. its ok, thanks tho