Him1250

Environmental Lighting using GTA V's default lighting

So after modding GTA IV for quite sometime, you get used to the environmental lighting produced by ELS. I thought that feature was missing in GTA V so I found a way to hide the coronas but still put off environmental lighting. This is NOT perfect as the corona can be seen from certain angles but I'm very happy about this. Video was requested and are below this post. The expeditions seen in this were just a test and I don't have perms for all the parts but expeditions WILL be coming!

EDIT: Just for everyone's information about the lights, the LED's itself are using completely different coronas/sirens than the coronas that are putting off the environmental lighting. 

Regards,

Him1250.

*THIS WAS NOT TO SHOW OFF THE MODEL; JUST TO SHOW OFF THE ENVIRONMENTAL LIGHTING*

*Video may not be 720p until finished processing.

Edited by Him1250

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!

5 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

Just wondering, did you put siren 1 and 6 inside the roof of the car for the environmental lighting?

It's something like that but not exactly in the roof of the vehicle.

2 minutes ago, MattJeter said:

Guess who's back... Him is back... back again... tell a friend...

But seems like a cool concept...The lights still didnt give off much ENV lighting

Lol, yup. It's not the best but it'll do until ELS gets released.

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!