I see a case folder... Is it possible to make your own cases? I wouldn't mind taking some time to fix up a few cases as addons for this great plugin if someone would kindly point me towards the right direction 

It is possible and not complicated at all if you familiarize yourself with files hierarchy.  Try to analyze StagesData.xml of any case and follow IDs of entites to their config files, eg. SuspectsData.xml, VictimsData.xml, DialogsData.xml and so on. Every piece of information that form a case is located in those files. 20-30 minutes of learning and I'm sure you'll be an expert in creating cases. We are checking the forum regularly so feel free to ask questions. You might also contact us via our Discord server.

We'll probably push an update with some cosmetic changes to file formats, so have in mind you'll have to adapt your new case when this happens.

Fiskey is working on dedicated tools for creating cases but the release date is unknown due to how busy we are in real life.