vor 17 Stunden schrieb Fiskey111:

Forgot to mention that I updated this, haha!

Check the original post for the most recent updates!

Definitely! I'm planning on starting out with 3 cases just to get some opinions, then I'll expand from there!  Plus I'll be adding an API most likely, so that should help too!

Man, LSPDFR is getting better and better!

Here are so many  incredibly talented script and vehicle modders.

Thank you for this.

Just a heads up to you all I have officially released my beta to the testers!

I'll be working on implementing a system for the second callout, murder, while they tear apart that version.

If you want access to the beta, check out www.fiskey111mods.com 

Secondary Callouts FINAL V1.0.0.0 Download

PolicingMDT Download

LS Noir -- WIP Forum Post

If your work gets stolen, consider it a complement- someone saw how great you are and wanted to be like you.

Hey, I just donated to the detective mod and I was wondering how do I get the copy of it along as the discord invite? I only got an email saying thanks for donating. 

Edited by GhostXLR

Just a young YouTuber here come check out some of my videos here :woot: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVG5jeddSswawOky0WGFFbQ

On 6/18/2016 at 11:59 PM, Fiskey111 said:

A BETA HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!  WANT TO GET ACCESS?  CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE BELOW!
Want to be a part of the beta?  Check out the information here at fiskey111mods.com!

go to the website

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MODS..THEY'RE CALLED READMEs   AKA read me for a reason

lspdfr plugin or GTA V crashed? find your Rage log in your gta folder, usually found after ragepluginhook.exe and open it, hit Ctrl a, open pastebin.com, select new paste, hit Ctrl v, get the link after you pasted it and supply that with your issue in the specific mod topic, it helps the developer diagnose the problem you may have.

An idea, not sure if this a plan but instead of investigating murders and sexual assaults only, you would have to investigate a bank robbery where the suspects fled or try and find the person who stole a car or kidnapped a person and you would find the suspect vehicle burned in an alley or somewhere. 

Youtube: President Shadow

Creator Of Shadow Callouts

Discord: Contact Me and Apply For The Beta: https://discord.gg/q7JPXaR

We had a little bit of a break because of exams and holiday but like yesterday we manage to set off again. The most recent task was to convert the whole mod to a platform for serializable case data and that delayed the public release significantly. Right now we are working on completing 1 or 2 cases which use a new platform, then it'll be pushed to beta testers. You can check https://www.fiskey111mods.com/ for more info on becoming a tester.

Edited by LtFlash

On 9.7.2017 at 0:21 AM, LtFlash said:

We had a little bit of a break because of exams and holiday but like yesterday we manage to set off again. The most recent task was to convert the whole mod to a platform for serializable case data and that delayed the public release significantly. Right now we are working on completing 1 or 2 cases which use a new platform, then it'll be pushed to beta testers. You can check https://www.fiskey111mods.com/ for more info on becoming a tester.

Exam?

Seriously?

Come on, it's LSPDFR!

What can be more important?

Quit your career and concentrate on your mod!

Minute ago I pushed a new version containing changes we've been working on for a couple of months. I mentioned it in my previous post. You can follow the progress on our site and discord. The plugin is available for testers in our beta programme.

A functional version is already available for our beta testers (https://www.fiskey111mods.com/). In the last month we caught some delay caused by quite serious real life changes but yesterday we decided about a deadline, I won't reveal specifics but I can assure you I'm determined to release the mod ASAP.

On 11/15/2017 at 11:14 PM, Matt Grimes said:

Are you anywhere near a release date

Most of the delay has been from me (as you can probably tell from the lack of new articles on the front page).  That should be changing this week since I'm pretty well settled now and will start having more free time.

This morning I was working on this part for our newest stage -- stakeout.  The images from this "camera" are actually saved in the case file and you'll be able to check them out in the computer to see them!

But I promise, it's coming "soon"!

camera.png

Secondary Callouts FINAL V1.0.0.0 Download

PolicingMDT Download

LS Noir -- WIP Forum Post

If your work gets stolen, consider it a complement- someone saw how great you are and wanted to be like you.

5 hours ago, LtFlash said:

No, we slowed down significantly since both of us started regular jobs but expect a surprise in the next couple of days.

Like today, like how the file is undergoing manual approval?

"There are some good people in it, but the orchestra as a whole is equivalent
to a gang bent on destruction."

-- John Cage, composer