Sign in to follow this  
Kal74

Updated ScriptHookV is out

Just now, Halbakken said:

Do you need both the ragehook and scripthook V to get LSPDFR working?
Sorry, it's my first time installing LSPDFR.

Yes, RPH will need to update too. I do not know when that will happen. I would guess later today or tomorrow. 

Thanks!

I also watched a tutorial on installing LSPDFR from Youtube, and he claimed you also needed something called Community Scripthook V?
So you basically need three kinds of scripthooks?

Just now, ineseri said:

You only need the RPH to play LSPDFR.

Yeah thanks for clarifying that Ineseri. I misspoke earlier. I meant to just tell him he only needed RPH. If you use a trainer you would need ScriptHookV as well. That is the only thing I use it for anyways.

19 minutes ago, ineseri said:

You only need the RPH to play LSPDFR.

17 minutes ago, Kal74 said:

Yeah thanks for clarifying that Ineseri. I misspoke earlier. I meant to just tell him he only needed RPH. If you use a trainer you would need ScriptHookV as well. That is the only thing I use it for anyways.

Yeah, I don't use trainers, so guess all I need is the new and updated version of Ragehook!

Thanks for your replies!

Please let me know if anyone is using mods folder with modded vehicles on the new update i cannot seem to get it working what so ever i got all the openiv plugin's like installed but it will not allow me to use mods folder for some reason (NON STEAM)

However, am glad scripthook is now updated shortly Ragepluginhook will be.

1 hour ago, CODEX12 said:

Please let me know if anyone is using mods folder with modded vehicles on the new update i cannot seem to get it working what so ever i got all the openiv plugin's like installed but it will not allow me to use mods folder for some reason (NON STEAM)

However, am glad scripthook is now updated shortly Ragepluginhook will be.

If its your game crashing, Rockstar normally makes changes to update/update.rpf so you might need to put a fresh copy of that file into your mods folder and re-mod it.

My YouTube Channel: Darkmyre Gaming (Australian LSPDFR patrols, plugins in development, and other games)

My Discord Server | AusGamer Network

Please do not PM me for technical support or bug reports, use the appropriate forum or plugin's comments instead.