PieRGud

[REL | WIP] LSPDFR Computer+

Looking sleek! 

I'll look forward to it :thumbsup:

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Will it show names in the bottom like the LCPDFR computer?

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

8 hours ago, PieRGud said:

Current Features
- Ability to search for persons and vehicles without keys conflicting with other mods.

This feature alone would be amazing. Nice work. 

2 hours ago, Starmix said:

Will it show names in the bottom like the LCPDFR computer?

During a traffic stop, it automatically fills the search field with the subject's name/license plate. So all you have to really do is press search.

1 hour ago, PieRGud said:

During a traffic stop, it automatically fills the search field with the subject's name/license plate. So all you have to really do is press search.

Awesome!

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

37 minutes ago, AMSAGENT000 said:

Can't wait. Will you be including a fake login screen, (most) wanted list, and call backup option? 

There will be a fake login screen. You can catch a glimpse of it in the third screenshot. I can include a backup option as well. I don't have any plans to include a wanted list, though.

This looks sooooooooooooo awesome! Finally I can get rid of that ugly default UI. I can't wait for this.

If you need a guinea pig for testing. oink oink or whatever the hell sound they make :thumbsup:

On 5/19/2016 at 3:15 AM, PieRGud said:

When will this be released?
It's actually pretty close to release. If all goes well, it will be on the downloads page sometime this weekend.

Yep i'm not sleeping until this is released, I've got a can of coffee and a giant spoon :woot:

Would it be difficult to add in a profile picture to go with the suspect?

1 hour ago, Kal74 said:

This looks sooooooooooooo awesome! Finally I can get rid of that ugly default UI. I can't wait for this.

If you need a guinea pig for testing. oink oink or whatever the hell sound they make :thumbsup:

Yep i'm not sleeping until this is released, I've got a can of coffee and a giant spoon :woot:

Would it be difficult to add in a profile picture to go with the suspect?

You know, I was really looking into this. RAGE Computer fetches it from a website, but I'd prefer not to do this so it supports people who play offline. One thing that interests me is how the pause menu shows the head of your character on the top right. Maybe I could somehow implement that into Computer+.

Edited by PieRGud

Just now, PieRGud said:

You know, I was really looking into this. RAGE Computer fetches it from a website, but I'd prefer not to do this so it supports people who play offline. One thing that interests me is how the pause menu shows the head of your character on the top right. Maybe I could somehow implement than into Computer+.

I completely understand and to be honest I will take it like it is at the end of the day. Whatever you decide in the end, It still will look 100x better than the current default which looks like a command prompt.. 

2 hours ago, SaucyPow3r said:

Will this override the default computer which was introduced in LSPDFR 0.2?

Nope. You will need to hold E/Right Dpad to open this computer, so the default one acts like a "quick computer".

Edited by PieRGud

Hello like I said I have downloaded and installed this mod and I cant get it to work.

When I am Siting in a Stoped police vehicle and I hold down E nothing comes up, ive tryed diffrent police vehicles, traffic stops, game sessions and when I try LSPDFR Is runing. 

Here's the Install Directory:9ba5d898e46cf68aaa91f4c47344934a.png

Edited by Tanner1000

One problem with this plugin, 

First of all, thank you so much! for this amazing plugin, but the problem I'm having with this plugin is the font is extremely small and the window as well. it would be great if you can make them much bigger.