Just now, SoUThPHiLLY20 said:

boooooooooooooooooo  :sick:

but like you said there are no canadian teams so i dont care 

its like choosing the lesser of two evils .....uh......make that 4 evils 

On 05/15/16 at 4:34 AM, SoUThPHiLLY20 said:

yup i agree on that one :thumbsup:

now this is two evils go pens

On 05/16/16 at 7:14 AM, Killermanjackg said:

Was pissed of after the game and the Sharks will beat Saint Louis!

guess you were right :'(

NY Rangers fan here, literally anyone but Pittsburgh could win and i would be happy. Also fighting is down 60% since 2005, sport has been getting softer and with the gradual elimination of enforcers and tough guys it will be gone forever in short order. Player Safety Comission mandatory pulling players due to a slight bump on the head. The brilliant " concussion spotters " are lame as well. It's like the NFL, these guys get paid big bucks and know what they signed up for. Any hit during the game could potentially cripple them and or kill them. It's a part of the game. Once Bettman dies and some PC modern media tool takes ownership  hit's will be after that, nearly every upper body check will draw a penalty if its visually fast and violent in appearance. Just like the NFL , the NHL will turn into a flag league. With players spinning all over to avoid their little waist ribbon pulled out. All for " safety ", pfffff.  Wish i was alive to see the League in it's glory days in the 80's to 90's. Even early 2000's was good. Rambling now...-...but yeah. No more cups for Crosby, just concussions please. :wink:

Edited by GTALawEnforcer

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

7 hours ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

NY Rangers fan here, literally anyone but Pittsburgh could win and i would be happy. Also fighting is down 60% since 2005, sport has been getting softer and with the gradual elimination of enforcers and tough guys it will be gone forever in short order. Player Safety Comission mandatory pulling players due to a slight bump on the head. The brilliant " concussion spotters " are lame as well. It's like the NFL, these guys get paid big bucks and know what they signed up for. Any hit during the game could potentially cripple them and or kill them. It's a part of the game. Once Bettman dies and some PC modern media tool takes ownership  hit's will be after that, nearly every upper body check will draw a penalty if its visually fast and violent in appearance. Just like the NFL , the NHL will turn into a flag league. With players spinning all over to avoid their little waist ribbon pulled out. All for " safety ", pfffff.  Wish i was alive to see the League in it's glory days in the 80's to 90's. Even early 2000's was good. Rambling now...-...but yeah. No more cups for Crosby, just concussions please. :wink:

i totally agree