AronJones

LSPDFR scripts loading

Hello all,

Recently, I have been experiencing problems with LSPDFR not loading any plugins under the file LSPDFR ( Grand Theft Auto V - Plugins - LSPDFR)  I've checked that all of the Plugins in up to date, which they are as of today, the 11th of May. I've re-installed LSPDFR  but has not resolved the problem unfortunately. I've attached the file where the Plugins does not load correctly.

If you feel the need to ask me for something else regarding this problem, please feel free to do so

Many Thanks,

Aron 

imageedit_1_6372334145.png

Well i've been playing the game for well over 6 month's. It has to be one of the Plug in's. Have you tried removing them from the gtav folder and launching the game adding one at a time

Just now, Shanekippel49 said:

Well i've been playing the game for well over 6 month's. It has to be one of the Plug in's. Have you tried removing them from the gtav folder and launching the game adding one at a time

I'll give it ago.

2 hours ago, AronJones said:

I'll give it ago.

Any luck buddy?

Support - Try Albos Troubleshooter, Check Everything is up to date, Read the Read-Me Files Over again and Check your PC HardwareBritish LSPDFR Discord Server (Unofficial LSPDFR) 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Frosty19_

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Frostyy19

Tried it myself no luck, question...any of you have a mods folder? I have a mods folder and for some reason there is a mods folder within the mods folder. Perhaps there is an issue with which folder the game is loading?

7 hours ago, Shanekippel49 said:

Tried it myself no luck, question...any of you have a mods folder? I have a mods folder and for some reason there is a mods folder within the mods folder. Perhaps there is an issue with which folder the game is loading?

Mods folder are used in OpenIV for when you edit in game files such as cars, peds or weapons. LSPDFR and it's plugins are all add-on's to the game so a mods folder will never effect LSPDFR or any other mod/script.

On 12/05/2016 at 8:53 PM, Frosty19 said:

Any luck buddy?

I loaded all the scripts individually and re-downloaded them all. Thankfully it has done the trick and I can now go back to enjoy LSPDFR! Thank you to all that helped regarding this issue!