sonic17790

Chicago police pack

To add a texture, you have to have the required model installed (eg. bxbugs CVPI) and then you would have to open the .ytd file for it in OpenIV and simply add the picture file into it. Provided that the model itself works, the skin will work.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

1 minute ago, Starmix said:

To add a texture, you have to have the required model installed (eg. bxbugs CVPI) and then you would have to open the .ytd file for it in OpenIV and simply add the picture file into it. Provided that the model itself works, the skin will work.

what about this 

as it does show cars to download aswell

Download the cars
Install the cars
Make sure they work
Download the skins
Install the picture files into the vehicles .wft file.
Boom, skins should work.

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.

Try that.
I don't have IV installed, nor do I have much time to fiddle around so I can't make sure they do actually work.

Hmmm, are the skins designed for a DSF CVPI or a Schaeft CVPI? You can usually tell in the screenshots, DSF one I think is a lot less wide.
If they are DSF, pick up any old DSF CVPI and wack the skins on, same if it's Schaeft.

Edited by Starmix

All of those links should be alive, so that's good.

Alright, get everything fixed up and tell me if it works or not.

kid actually. 12 years of age.
And thanks!

Explain? Don't quite understand you?

one pack is polpatriot.wtd and wtf and another car is polpatriot.wtd and wtf

dm now found the missing car

so the tut on the install skins

Just change them respectively.
(eg. If vehicle 1 is a CVPI and downloads as police and Vehicle 2 is a CVPI and downloads as police and is supposed to be police2, just rename it.)

1 minute ago, Starmix said:

Just change them respectively.
(eg. If vehicle 1 is a CVPI and downloads as police and Vehicle 2 is a CVPI and downloads as police and is supposed to be police2, just rename it.)

i have

Should work as intended then.

Have you applied the skins?
If not, head to every cars .wtd (eg. police2.wtd) and replace the police_sign_x files.
Note: 'Police' might not be the same for all cars, but replace it anyway.