jjlaupixie

Social Club Login Failed

Hello everyone, I know this is a common issue, I'm just not sure how to fix it. I tried looking around and couldn't find any fixes that work. Me and a friend are trying to create a Live server but we need to be logged into social club to host. Is there any way to bypass social club to make it say we are logged in? We tried creating another account and changing our passwords. Nothing worked. Please tell us (me and my friend) the best way to fix it.

Need a Job? We have some!! Come join the Cincinnati Police and Fire Gaming Clan! www.cpfgc.weebly.com

54 minutes ago, jjlaupixie said:

Hello everyone, I know this is a common issue, I'm just not sure how to fix it. I tried looking around and couldn't find any fixes that work. Me and a friend are trying to create a Live server but we need to be logged into social club to host. Is there any way to bypass social club to make it say we are logged in? We tried creating another account and changing our passwords. Nothing worked. Please tell us (me and my friend) the best way to fix it.

HEY

I know how to fix it! 100% work!( but this is works for me)

very easy, go to ur GTA IV game folder where ur game located in ur pc, then find this file( shows in picture), "Paul.dill"

Just do what I did, just right click ur mouse, choose rename, then type .disabled 

like this---- Paul.dill.disabled 

This will disabled social club, just click play, u will run into the game.

Any issues please let me know!

Enjoy gaming!

--peace

Screenshot_4.png

Just now, FRGamer said:

@UnitedOrangeYou can't play Online if you do that...

Oh. Well :o

I don't really know about that, 

what's the difference between online and offline :o

I still can play the mission, still see the peds, cars.. :o

[Updated 10/6/15] Problems logging into Social Club to launch GTAIV for PC

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200145226--Updated-1-3-14-Problems-logging-into-Social-Club-to-launch-GTA-IV-for-PC

1 hour ago, UnitedOrange said:

what's the difference between online and offline :o

One is online, and the other is offline? I mean, their names are pretty self-explanatory.

My problem here, is its not logging in for me and my friend. One of us needs to host a live server, but we can't because we need to be logged into social club.

Need a Job? We have some!! Come join the Cincinnati Police and Fire Gaming Clan! www.cpfgc.weebly.com

7 hours ago, jjlaupixie said:

My problem here, is its not logging in for me and my friend. One of us needs to host a live server, but we can't because we need to be logged into social club.

Move your Paul.dll to your desktop then try to run gtaiv

31 minutes ago, matt1008 said:

Move your Paul.dll to your desktop then try to run gtaiv

That will play offline I think

He wants play online with players with a server..... 

2 minutes ago, UnitedOrange said:

That will play offline I think

He wants play online with players with a server..... 

He can play online even if the Paul dll is out of the game folder

My problem here is the fact that I am trying to host a server, but it says I have to be logged in. I tried renaming the paul and removing the paul and nothing changed other than the paul when i moved it to the desktop it did not show up as "Login to Social Club". It went straight to the game. As shown in the pic, that is what I see. My login info just doesn't seem to work whenever I try to log in.

20160427172704_1.jpg

1 minute ago, jjlaupixie said:

My problem here is the fact that I am trying to host a server, but it says I have to be logged in. I tried renaming the paul and removing the paul and nothing changed other than the paul when i moved it to the desktop it did not show up as "Login to Social Club". It went straight to the game. As shown in the pic, that is what I see. My login info just doesn't seem to work whenever I try to log in.

20160427172704_1.jpg

OKAY

SO did u login the social club before u play the game, when u click play it will popup a window let u login

24 minutes ago, UnitedOrange said:

OKAY

SO did u login the social club before u play the game, when u click play it will popup a window let u login

Each time I try to login, The info I know is correct because I had edited the password, it says "Social Club Login Failed" or "Incorrect Info"

17 hours ago, jjlaupixie said:

20160427172704_1.jpg

OKAY

16 hours ago, jjlaupixie said:

Each time I try to login, The info I know is correct because I had edited the password, it says "Social Club Login Failed" or "Incorrect Info"

SO

WELL, If u cannot login social club before u run the game, they won't allow u to run the game. But how u get into the game?

That's the problem, if u login correctly the social club, which is that window popup when u click play, u should allow play online by using ur phone when u into the game. 

9 minutes ago, UnitedOrange said:

OKAY

SO

WELL, If u cannot login social club before u run the game, they won't allow u to run the game. But how u get into the game?

That's the problem, if u login correctly the social club, which is that window popup when u click play, u should allow play online by using ur phone when u into the game. 

I know that. I am trying to create a server.

On 4/28/2016 at 1:06 AM, jjlaupixie said:

I know that. I am trying to create a server.

Put Paul.dll back in your game and keep trying to log in. There is normally a short period every 2 and a half hours where it lets you in to the game when clicking play. Once it has let you in, exit the game and then immediately delete, move or rename Paul.dll. From there it will never ask you to sign in again and you should be able to play online and never worry about this glitch again. This is how me and most of my friends are still able to play GTA IV Multiplayer.

Personally I've also removed it from my backup after I have done this method. It prevents me from accidentally adding it back in when restoring backups.

On 4/28/2016 at 0:56 AM, UnitedOrange said:

OKAY

SO

You don't need to be signed in to Social Club to access singleplayer. You only need it to get in to Multiplayer and the Video Editor.

Every time in game I using phone try to play multiplayer but after I choose map area , cause I selected freemod, there will have an error said disconnected from game session...

17 hours ago, UnitedOrange said:

Every time in game I using phone try to play multiplayer but after I choose map area , cause I selected freemod, there will have an error said disconnected from game session...

That's odd. Never seen anything like that before. Maybe try joining a game that is already running? If you can't find any I could start one.

Edited by Lt Bosworth

2 hours ago, MegoGaming said:

Thanks but it is not working.

the main reason is when I click play the social club can not loading, which said not responding, and then login failed. 

Even I type in the wrong password, social club can not load. (see picture)

Screenshot_1.png