theninja35

Skin Ideas: If you requested a skin, please read for more information!

Hey. I am bored and want to make a few skins. I'm kinda a newbie, so I'm still trying. I don't know what I should make, so does anyone have any ideas for a "basic" (as in an easy/average) skin to make? It will be based off pictures, but say Liberty City instead of [insert city name]. Thanks.

Also, if I do good enough, I may release them.

EDIT: I could also try custom skin ideas. Just give a vivid description. Thank you!

Edited by theninja35

I find that british emergency vehicles are pretty easy to create, also try creating maybe a commercial vehicle such as a van.

Really? I find the Batterburg design is a real bitch to make.

i am wanting one like this. if i knew how to make stripes with gimp i could do one.

Edited by nat

could you please make a liberty city skin for a Tahoe, Charger and a Crown Vic please ( I know there are loads out there I'm just looking for something new)

Okay, I will start on the skins when I have the most time, but as of now, I am very busy.

If you would like them for a specific car(s), please PM me with the title "Skin Ideas: *Town/country name* Cars". Thank you.

Depending on the amount of cars is when they will be done.

Warning! These will be some of my very first skins. So, they may or may not be very good Warning!