EyeBeeBallin

Need Help adding CALLOUTS

I'm trying to install Traffic Policer 6.7.0.3 and the readme is saying to just put into the folder "plugins\LSPDFR"

I'm not sure if this makes a difference but I purchased my game through Rockstar. The folder I have is "Rockstar Games\ Grand Theft Auto V\plugins\" (there is no LSPDFR folder)

I have tried making a LSPDFR folder inside plugins to get the right root directory, but when Rage loads, it doesn't get any of my plugins. Already have the setting to load all plugins on startup.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

16 minutes ago, EyeBeeBallin said:

I'm trying to install Traffic Policer 6.7.0.3 and the readme is saying to just put into the folder "plugins\LSPDFR"

I'm not sure if this makes a difference but I purchased my game through Rockstar. The folder I have is "Rockstar Games\ Grand Theft Auto V\plugins\" (there is no LSPDFR folder)

I have tried making a LSPDFR folder inside plugins to get the right root directory, but when Rage loads, it doesn't get any of my plugins. Already have the setting to load all plugins on startup.

Try going on duty. Plugins that are integrated with LSPDFR load when you go on duty not when you start the game like regular plugins.

6 hours ago, EyeBeeBallin said:

Can you try to download LSPDFR 0.3.1 from another browser .. ?

Just don't insult or demeaned big or small efforts because i know that you can't do it so calm down and just watch their awesome work 

Respect Efforts

9 hours ago, CameronLHC said:

Try going on duty. Plugins that are integrated with LSPDFR load when you go on duty not when you start the game like regular plugins.

I have tried that also. Using ForceDuty and also going to an actual police station

3 hours ago, Officer19 said:

Can you try to download LSPDFR 0.3.1 from another browser .. ?

Trying this now. Will update when finished.

Alright so this is what my plugins folder looks like. I have downloaded from Chrome, before I had downloaded from IE.

Tried going in and loading the game then going on-duty. I have also manually tried to load plugin through console, and still nothing.

Any advice?

Capture.PNG

FINALLY! I figured this thing out myself!

So if you look in the pic above, I have created a separate folder named "LSPDFR" and took the Police Radio folder, PoliceRadio.dll and PoliceRadio.ini and placed them in there. Loaded the game and ForceDuty and it works! WHOOHOO!

2 hours ago, EyeBeeBallin said:

Alright so this is what my plugins folder looks like. I have downloaded from Chrome, before I had downloaded from IE.

Tried going in and loading the game then going on-duty. I have also manually tried to load plugin through console, and still nothing.

Any advice?

Capture.PNG

So if you look in the pic above, I have created a separate folder named "LSPDFR" and took the Police Radio folder, PoliceRadio.dll and PoliceRadio.ini and placed them in there. Loaded the game and ForceDuty and it works! WHOOHOO!

Did you install it from another browser ?

Just don't insult or demeaned big or small efforts because i know that you can't do it so calm down and just watch their awesome work 

Respect Efforts

3 hours ago, EyeBeeBallin said:

Come off it mate...You read the readme file! :pinch:

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.