phoenixpolice

Chandler, Arizona

Anybody still making Gta iv skins? (Lcpdfr)

im desperate now to get a bunch of Chandler ones and nobody is willing to make them. I've had 1 or 2 people say they would but never got around to it.

can anyone do this for me? Thanks!

Please like my posts, I strive to help people out, and it is much easier to do so if I have a higher reputation. So, do your thing...

I run a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070FE for a graphics card, An Intel I7 6700K for my processor, and an MSI Z170A SLI PLUS as my motherboard.

I'm from Chandler, Arizona. I'm a big fan of our First Responders and our Military. I wish to finish high-school, college, and join my local PD. 

Steam: The_Lone_Wolf293            GTA5-Mods.com: TheLoneWolf293            Instagram: TheLoneWolf293            Youtube: TheLoneWolf29

Request a texture or help from me. Only things I'm good at besides (not) getting girls and sarcasm.

Moving to GTA IV Development Suggestions & Requests as this topic does not showcase a vehicle modification.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.