Skmii

GTA and LSPDFR docent want to launch? plz Help

Ive recently downloaded LSPDFR for gta 5, i downloaded the LSPDFR install and it installed it into GTA 5 automatically. After it has downlaoded i click the rage hook plugin and  a notification pops up saying (Rage Plugin Hook or its dependiceies might be blocked!). I click yes to unblock and nothing happens. And if i try to launch GTA 5 thru steam it says safe mode or retry neither works therefor i cant plat GTA 5 or LSPDFR 

I've tried installing the LSPDFR mod again and putting it manually into the GTA 5 folder still nothing happens once i click the rage hook.

Please Help 

Thanks

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support & Information.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

2 hours ago, Hystery said:

Make sure you've got the latest version of Ragehook.

Fixed it for you. :)

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

This happened to me, open up your task manager and close one of the applications that says GTAV Launcher. 

5 minutes ago, CD2 said:

This happened to me, open up your task manager and close one of the applications that says GTAV Launcher. 

and watch the game freak the hell out because it needs GTAVLauncher.exe

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.

33 minutes ago, Starmix said:

and watch the game freak the hell out because it needs GTAVLauncher.exe

Not While it is running. Close all of your applications, open task manager, and close GTAlauncher.exe

Many people report the game crashing after 2 mins when GTAVLauncher.exe is closed.
Trust me, I wouldn't go and lie to everybody. Try it for yourself, it crashes after a few minutes if you close it.