@PNWParksFan I hope you received my PM about the beta.... since I tried it I have been unsuccessful to play gta v again and had to redownload some files but have not yet tried to see if it works yet.

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MODS..THEY'RE CALLED READMEs   AKA read me for a reason

lspdfr plugin or GTA V crashed? find your Rage log in your gta folder, usually found after ragepluginhook.exe and open it, hit Ctrl a, open pastebin.com, select new paste, hit Ctrl v, get the link after you pasted it and supply that with your issue in the specific mod topic, it helps the developer diagnose the problem you may have.

Loving it so far. One suggestion though, it'd be great if we could get some immediate feedback that EMS is responding. There's a pause between pressing the button and seeing that the first responder is responding, which often results in me stupidly calling in two sets of EMS as I think the first one hasn't worked. Perhaps a notification showing the player-officer calling dispatch for EMS?

(The pause is almost certainly to do with my own PC and not this mod, since its about the same duration as the pause I get from my own plugins when loading XML files... probably because I don't currently have an SSD)

My YouTube Channel: Darkmyre Gaming (Australian LSPDFR patrols, plugins in development, and other games)

My Discord Server | AusGamer Network

Please do not PM me for technical support or bug reports, use the appropriate forum or plugin's comments instead.

15 minutes ago, Darkmyre said:

Loving it so far. One suggestion though, it'd be great if we could get some immediate feedback that EMS is responding. There's a pause between pressing the button and seeing that the first responder is responding, which often results in me stupidly calling in two sets of EMS as I think the first one hasn't worked. Perhaps a notification showing the player-officer calling dispatch for EMS?

(The pause is almost certainly to do with my own PC and not this mod, since its about the same duration as the pause I get from my own plugins when loading XML files... probably because I don't currently have an SSD)

Yeah I know what you mean about the delay. It takes a while for everything to populate, in large part because the script has to check every ped loaded in game to see if it's injured, and if so what the injuries are, before it can create the audio string (because the audio is customized to the injuries). 

I just tried swapping the order things happen, so the units start rolling and the notifications show on screen before the audio is processed. Doing this significantly reduces the delay - the notifications show up almost immediately, and the audio follows a second later. Thanks for the suggestion! This change will be in the next beta release whenever that happens to be.

[WIP | Beta] Coastal Callouts: Upcoming action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response
[REL] Custom Backup: Bringing ultimate customization power to LSPDFR backup!

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!

Awesome job so far! I noticed that often peds will fall through the ground and disappear after being revived, looks like just after their standing up animation finishes they fall down.

Lots of improvements to the animations, although still some work to do in that regard. Hoping to send an update to the beta out this week. I've got the medics positioning themselves more or less in the right place now, i.e. not going through the motions 5 feet away from the subject. A few other improvements too, mostly internally with performance and such. 

Today's screenshot from testing: This firefighter probably got disciplined for inappropriate behavior on the job. Gotta watch where you put those hands, Mr. firefighter! (Slightly NSFW, hence in spoiler.)

Spoiler

20160508003343_1.jpg

[WIP | Beta] Coastal Callouts: Upcoming action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

8 hours ago, PNWParksFan said:

Lots of improvements to the animations, although still some work to do in that regard. Hoping to send an update to the beta out this week. I've got the medics positioning themselves more or less in the right place now, i.e. not going through the motions 5 feet away from the subject. A few other improvements too, mostly internally with performance and such. 

Today's screenshot from testing: This firefighter probably got disciplined for inappropriate behavior on the job. Gotta watch where you put those hands, Mr. firefighter! (Slightly NSFW, hence in spoiler.)

Hide contents

20160508003343_1.jpg

great can't wait

Sorry to report that development of this plugin cannot continue until my game starts working again. If anybody knows how to fix the slimdx.dll problems, please comment here: 

EDIT: Game problems seem to have been resolved, and I'm back at it. Still working on improving the animations. 

Edited by PNWParksFan

I have been following this closely.  Thought about dusting off the old development glasses and trying something like this a while back. Glad to see you are making progress. One additional thought I had, when I was pondering such a mod, was to have a rescue Heli land on the scene and perform the same steps as would the paramedic on the ground or have the ambulance pick the person and drive to the waiting Helicopter (Somewhere safe where it could land) then off to hospital.  Keep up the struggle.  :)

19 minutes ago, VarickW said:

I have been following this closely.  Thought about dusting off the old development glasses and trying something like this a while back. Glad to see you are making progress. One additional thought I had, when I was pondering such a mod, was to have a rescue Heli land on the scene and perform the same steps as would the paramedic on the ground or have the ambulance pick the person and drive to the waiting Helicopter (Somewhere safe where it could land) then off to hospital.  Keep up the struggle.  :)

Wilderness Callouts has an air ambulance feature, so I'm not prioritizing that at the moment. Someday I might add features like that though - I've thought about it. 

Yes, I've seen that one.   However that one doesn't land I believe.  Just hovers about, if I remember correctly. 

2 minutes ago, VarickW said:

Yes, I've seen that one.   However that one doesn't land I believe.  Just hovers about, if I remember correctly. 

True, the medics rappel down and then warp up when they're finished. 

Lots of progress made in the past couple days! I'll be sending out a beta update soon. 

• Continuing animation improvements
  • Scene cleanup after treatment is done is cleaner now. Also, instead of immediately turning off their lights, emergency vehicles will wait until they're done turning around in the middle of the road before doing so. 
  • Keeps track now of all incidents being managed. If you request EMS twice, it won't let you if there's an active response underway in your immediate vicinity. If you call for EMS from somewhere nearby but not so close as to be prevented, it will keep track of patients to make sure they aren't double-treated. 
  • Also keeps track of patients determined to be dead. If you later call EMS back to the same location, they won't bother trying to revive patients which previous EMTs already tried and failed to revive. 
  • Fixed some bugs. 
  • Support for @coastiestevie's dispatch audio replacement project added. Thanks to him for creating a bunch of cool new audio just for this mod! You'll still be able to play with the default police scanner audio of course too. 

Features I'm working on next:

• Ped speech audio
  • Incident report for each patient, summarizing their injuries, and whether they could be saved

Alright it's past my bedtime. Reports are partially implemented but need some improvements still: 

8DTA8nv.jpg

Wow love this ^ can't wait to try this version!!

Support - Try Albos Troubleshooter, Check Everything is up to date, Read the Read-Me Files Over again and Check your PC HardwareBritish LSPDFR Discord Server (Unofficial LSPDFR) 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Frosty19_

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Frostyy19

On 5/6/2016 at 4:30 AM, Darkmyre said:

I 2ND this would be very helpful , loving the script by the way 

Edited by SoUThPHiLLY20

very nice have you thought about making a script for a white sheet to be placed over the people that they can't save for realism

At scenes of mass caulsities we tend to use standard white bed sheets and body tags for EMS to see what we have already checked saving time with EMS.

Edited by fireboy6117

2 hours ago, PNWParksFan said:

Alright it's past my bedtime. Reports are partially implemented but need some improvements still: 

8DTA8nv.jpg

Looking sleek!

Is this the work of the GET_PED_CAUSE_OF_DEATH native? I should look into that a bit more if it can detect all of these things.

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

1 hour ago, Albo1125 said:

Looking sleek!

Is this the work of the GET_PED_CAUSE_OF_DEATH native? I should look into that a bit more if it can detect all of these things.

Yup. That and another native which is something like GET_LAST_DAMAGED_BONE. It's a pain in the butt to use but pretty cool what you can do. Maybe there's a more efficient way than what I'm doing. Shoot me a PM and I can share some code. 

On 5/6/2016 at 1:30 AM, Darkmyre said:

4 hours ago, SoUThPHiLLY20 said:

I 2ND this would be very helpful , loving the script by the way 

This is fixed now as you will see in the next beta, as well as the detection to prevent you from calling twice to the same place. 

4 hours ago, fireboy6117 said:

very nice have you thought about making a script for a white sheet to be placed over the people that they can't save for realism

At scenes of mass caulsities we tend to use standard white bed sheets and body tags for EMS to see what we have already checked saving time with EMS.

I would like to do this but I haven't found a suitable prop yet. If you can find one please let me know! I didn't see any sheets, body bags, or blankets in the props list. Maybe I could use a towel? 

Edited by PNWParksFan

4 minutes ago, Ethan Rubinacci said:

I submitted a form, however I never got a response.

Just sent you the link. Sorry, as mentioned previously, I hit the limit for number of PMs you can send in one day when I was sending out the links.

16 minutes ago, PNWParksFan said:

Just sent you the link. Sorry, as mentioned previously, I hit the limit for number of PMs you can send in one day when I was sending out the links.

It's all good. Also, I will PM you every now and then because I make YouTube videos and intend to use this mod in it, like I said I will PM you prior.