Bear873

Can we get a police-maveric mod when lspdfr 0.4/newer get out?

I would be very happy if you could add a police maveric mod.. like when you are the ASU (the pilot guy) can you get air callouts and get a megaphone to shout "pull over now asshole" when you are in the heli.

And it would be fun too if you could get a partner that did fly the heli or just be the co-pilot.

And like you remember if you have completed the mission that trevor or micheal is flying a police heli, you can remember that the co-pilot could use a something to hear what people are talking about down on the ground, and that you could use thermal vision to see people inside a building. But that would be actually a bit unrealistic.

Thank you so much for reading this and if an owner of LSPDFR is reading this too, please reply if it is possible

Edited by Bear873

You can already use the police maverick in LSPDFR and respond to various callouts. You can't do much as air support though, other than flying after them.

The next update of Wilderness Callouts will add a helicopter camera: 

It will have zoom, night and thermal vision, speed radar for the vehicles and pedestrian/vehicle scan that will give you details about them, e.g if the pedestrian is wanted or not

Thank you alexguirre for showing me this mod. I hope someone will make a megaphone mod too.

And it would be cool if the police maveric could get into the police garage like the Hydra. It will be more fun than just spawning it

Edited by Bear873