Sign in to follow this  
c00de

GTA music radio while in patrol car

Hey guys, new here and new to LSPDFR. Great stuff you guys have done and all the people helping and making plugins, awesome community.
After seeing the 0.3 release livestream vid I bought GTA5, pretty much for only this mod after owning and having played the shit out of this game already on the X360 when it first came out and not wanting to buy it again for first person and better graphics for full price. Good job guys, and thank you G2A. (Take notice Rockstar. Should be thanking and helping these folks instead of working against it. They make the game worth more!)

While *ahum* 'serving' the people on the mean streets of Los Santos, I find the patrol car to be a little quiet and the GTA world atmosphere a bit lost on me. I'm sure it's fine for some/most enjoying this mod, but I miss listening to the music and talk radio shows of LS and so the question and TLDR: Is it possible to have the normal radio in the LSPDFR mod police cruisers (alongside policeradio of course) in some way or another?

33 minutes ago, c00de said:

Hey guys, new here and new to LSPDFR. Great stuff you guys have done and all the people helping and making plugins, awesome community.
After seeing the 0.3 release livestream vid I bought GTA5, pretty much for only this mod after owning and having played the shit out of this game already on the X360 when it first came out and not wanting to buy it again for first person and better graphics for full price. Good job guys, and thank you G2A. (Take notice Rockstar. Should be thanking and helping these folks instead of working against it. They make the game worth more!)

While *ahum* 'serving' the people on the mean streets of Los Santos, I find the patrol car to be a little quiet and the GTA world atmosphere a bit lost on me. I'm sure it's fine for some/most enjoying this mod, but I miss listening to the music and talk radio shows of LS and so the question and TLDR: Is it possible to have the normal radio in the LSPDFR mod police cruisers (alongside policeradio of course) in some way or another?

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/enable-music-radio-for-police-vehicles

Does this mod still work? I tried it the other day but I have no idea where to install it as I do not have a "scripts" folder.

PS sorry for the relatively large bump but I'm just a noob at this lookin for answers.

2 hours ago, Crashumup said:

Does this mod still work? I tried it the other day but I have no idea where to install it as I do not have a "scripts" folder.

PS sorry for the relatively large bump but I'm just a noob at this lookin for answers.

You need to create the scripts folder and make sure you have ScriptHookV and ScriptHookVDotNet.

As this topic was bumped from over a year ago, I'm going to go ahead and close this.  If you need further help, please create a new topic. :)

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.