Alex_Ashfold

Emergency Uniforms Pack - Support

when i go to pick clothes in the menu, the clothes glitch together and when i press enter it says "Eupmenu.dll has crashed"

Pressing enter in the wardrobe editor causes the plugin to crash, there is nothing you miss out though. There is (as far as I know) no intended functionality. What exactly are you attempting to do?

22 hours ago, liverlande said:

Pressing enter in the wardrobe editor causes the plugin to crash, there is nothing you miss out though. There is (as far as I know) no intended functionality. What exactly are you attempting to do?

i’m trying to use the wardrobe to use vests etc. but the plugin crashes as soon as i press enter on any skin

You use the arrow buttons to change selection when creating/editing an outfit. Pressing enter results in an exception being thrown (likely due to an oversight). Just reload the plugin and continue creating/editing the outfit if that happens.

1 minute ago, liverlande said:

You use the arrow buttons to change selection when creating/editing an outfit. Pressing enter results in an exception being thrown (likely due to an oversight). Just reload the plugin and continue creating/editing the outfit if that happens.

i have reloaded it a bunch of times and it keeps crashing, in console i get a message

”Object must be an array of primitives”

I have a question and a problem. My question is that my EUP folder is in update.rpf but I installed it through openIV. Is that OK? Second, I noticed that EUP does not save any of the uniforms that I save for my second character, is there a way to fix this issue?