Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
morrisA7

lcpdfr wont start but game will

Recommended Posts

hi I have played lcpdfr before and I installed everything needed and followed steps needed I have latest version 1.0.7.0 etc  but the lcpdfr mod wont start and its not letting me post my log here HELP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2016 at 6:52 PM, morrisA7 said:

hi I have played lcpdfr before and I installed everything needed and followed steps needed I have latest version 1.0.7.0 etc  but the lcpdfr mod wont start and its not letting me post my log here HELP

hi morris. thanks for visiting the forum. as of right now, there is nothing we can do to help because we dont know what is happening. does GTA IV work without the police mod? what have you installed since the last time it worked successfully?


Wanna Roleplay with Me? Join me at kuffsgaming.com and we'll see ya there 😄

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERtCZWZE_HMciyLYJ2nYTg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rywilsongaming/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jg45042

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rywilson513/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:09 AM, jg45042 said:

hi morris. thanks for visiting the forum. as of right now, there is nothing we can do to help because we dont know what is happening. does GTA IV work without the police mod? what have you installed since the last time it worked successfully?

yes It works without the mod and with the mod when I press alt+p  and I enter the station then it goes to loading screen and never loads so technically it doesn't work and when I run diagnostic tool everything is green except log file plz try and help as much as possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, morrisA7 said:

yes It works without the mod and with the mod when I press alt+p  and I enter the station then it goes to loading screen and never loads so technically it doesn't work and when I run diagnostic tool everything is green except log file plz try and help as much as possible

OK do you have any mods other than the Police mod? Also any logs you have would be good. I really can't do much without them. If need be copy and paste logs to pastebin and then paste that link here :) 


Wanna Roleplay with Me? Join me at kuffsgaming.com and we'll see ya there 😄

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERtCZWZE_HMciyLYJ2nYTg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rywilsongaming/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jg45042

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rywilson513/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...