SgrtAlexandra

Grand Theft Auto V Modding Q&A | All of your questions in only one thread

Do you have a question about modding? Then, keep reading!

Q: How do I install a Grand Theft Auto V Police Car? A: If the car is a replacement car watch this and if the car is a standalone car watch this.

Q: Can I get mods on the Console version of GTAV? A: Sorry, but you cannot get mods on the Console version. If you find out that you can on any other website that doesn't look right then it doesn't work. We all know that modding on the Console cannot be done.

Q: How do I install LSPD:FR? A: You can go here and download LSPD:FR first. Then, you open up the zip file with WinRAR, and after you do that you select everything in the directory and DRAG + DROP Everything into your ROOT DIRECTORY.

Q: How do I install a Grand Theft Auto V Script Modification? A: I would recommend just using provided readme files or looking up mod specific tutorials.

Q: Can I get mods on my low-end PC? A: Yes, you can with low game settings and having little-to-no background processes running behind GTAV.

Q: Can I mod GTAV with a cracked, pirated, or torrent version of the game? A: Nope, please go take your Pirate support questions/support to the local police station where you live, they will be sure to help you. Left Click your mouse and drag all the way to To put you behind bars for the rest of your life for illegal redistribution of games here and let go then, read the hidden message.

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION THAT YOU WANT ADDED TO THE LIST? TELL ME IT IN A POST BELOW THIS THREAD!

Edited by SgrtAlexandra

Did my post make you happy, make you feel wanted/helpful, help you out, fix your game, or made you laugh? Or did you enjoy reading my post? Give it a Like

Only you can cut down on pollution! Start riding a bike or heaven forbids walking to your destination if your less than 4 miles away! #SAVE THE EARTH TODAY!

I like trees, and nature, If you would like to, then PM me some nature pictures on here and I will make sure to return the favor and like your post!

-Seargentbig6.gif.d2b8a8330a34f94bf740ffa05b7786bAlexandra